cumgeek

Hey I have no problem with naturally smooth. Its the shaved look that turns me off! I think that hair is a sign of adulthood as much as masculinity. thats probably what turns me on. I remember how exited I was to strt growing it and how excited i was when my friends did too!

PissPigBrookly, I did not say it because of you, I just said it because of cboycam's comment: "love a guy with fur, if thats not your thing, then why play with guys?".

Body hair is not what defines a man. So, plenty of guys like men, but they don't like body hair. I am OK with preferences, that's what make life worth living. I am not OK with this kind of broad statements, restricting manhood to some random trait.

There's something disappointing about licking down a hairy chest and belly only to encounter raw skin. Shaved balls I can cope with, pretty horny actually, but no more than that. Having both HIV and diabetes I've got a doulble whammy on fungal infections and occasionally it's proved easier just to shave the lot off so the cream can do its work, but I always try and talk my doctor into "overprescribing" pointing out the disadvantages of having to shave. Plus I've got red hair: a few guys have a definite fetish for true redheads, though others say that our crotches smell like (genuine quote) "rats' nests". I've always found more guys interested than put off...

Fuck Pig Boss is fuckin queer for your red pubes gets his man dik way fuckin hard that said if I wanna shave your dik and balls you know fuckin well I will I keep my dik and balls shaved because I want too love it when some pig complains about stubble or whisker burns while hes suckin my dik and lickin my balls

I'm a pretty hairy guy for being twenty-four (my biological father is hairier than Robin Williams), and I love guys with hairy chests, armpits, crotches, and asses. The sight, the smell, the texture; it's akin to my attraction to leather. I've shaved my pubes/balls and chest in the past, but I hated it: it just felt uncomfortably hot and clammy and sticky with sweat and the stubble was irritating. Now I've resolved to only shave for tattoos.

I also have a hairy shaft, and I've contemplated removing the hair there. I would be fine with letting it grow out naturally, like there rest of my body hair, but I also recognize that I wouldn't particularly enjoy sucking on a cock with quite that much hair. What would you do?

I'm a pretty hairy guy for being twenty-four (my biological father is hairier than Robin Williams), and I love guys with hairy chests, armpits, crotches, and asses. The sight, the smell, the texture; it's akin to my attraction to leather. I've shaved my pubes/balls and chest in the past, but I hated it: it just felt uncomfortably hot and clammy and sticky with sweat and the stubble was irritating. Now I've resolved to only shave for tattoos.

I also have a hairy shaft, and I've contemplated removing the hair there. I would be fine with letting it grow out naturally, like there rest of my body hair, but I also recognize that I wouldn't particularly enjoy sucking on a cock with quite that much hair. What would you do?

fuckin glad to shave the shaft for ya buddy love feelin beard stubble when Im suckin dik

I like hairy tops-as for me, the top that fucks me the most likes me smooth all over-he ordered me to shave so I complied. He likes my shaved pussy, it keeps me in my place.

As for who he is-he is my husbands asshole brother who is on the DL with me. He is a complete jerk and a homophobe, but secretly loves to fuck my smooth boy pussy hole. My hubby doesn't know I am getting bred by his brother, neither does my boyfriend-yep I am seeing 3 guys at once! I live with one, visit one a few nites a week(BF) and have afternoon sessions with Bro-in-law! Life is fucking great!

Stay natural, any complaints, I will suck you!!

• 7 years later...

I don't like the feel of stubble so I don't want a shaved crotch. I also don't like getting pubes in my throat while sucking a cock that's surrounded by a wild bush.  Personally, I keep my pubes trimmed and prefer the same on other guys as well.  That said, the amount or lack of pubes has never stopped me from taking dick.