cumgeek

i love all bodyhair so a man with no pubes looks incomplete or worse -like a boy which is a huge turnoff

grow that bush & dont shave those balls!!! :clap: tho if it overgrows that can be a problem too so trimming some is ok by me just not too much

Shaved balls are okay and sometimes preferred to getting buried is a mass of hair, bleah!!!

As for a completely shaved crotch, not so much. On some guys it can look really good, but on most others it just looks weird. Although some guys think it makes their dick look bigger, I think it just looks like a shaved crotch.

Just an update to my previous post about pubes-- I got invited back to the fisters condo a couple of weeks after the 1st encounter where he bit hair off my hole-this time I preshaved out all around my ass lips by an half to 1 inch for a nice clean hole. Got to his condo, stripped, and pumped my cock up for him while he finished up some computer work. We got to the bed and began playing- he examined my shave job and ate my hole for a bit, then excused himself to the bathroom for a moment. I just figured he needed to piss and kept my ass up and head down. A minute later he was back, and he began fingering my hole, then a vibrating feeling and I soon realized ass hair and my butt hair was dropping to the sheet. About 4 or 5 minutes later my ass was buzzed to a stubble, and then he did my crotch to a very short stubble too. It was what he wanted, and I ended up getting fisted for almost 5 hours , which is what I wanted. So it was a good trade- and now that it has grown back a little bit, I am just going to have to get back on his wrist and get my hole trimmed at the same time.

The men who never cut nor shaved anything below their necks always appealed to me and I never cut anything but the hair on my head and trimmed my beard. I hated whoever shaved a bear I fucked, it really screwed things up and ruined our session. I loved having a bottom's nose buried in my sweaty pubes or under my sweaty balls or rimming my sweaty hairy ass. Most bottoms I fucked hated men who messed with their hair there.

The men who never cut nor shaved anything below their necks always appealed to me and I never cut anything but the hair on my head and trimmed my beard. I'm masculine-oriented but have enjoyed joining my fellow men to gang-bang a fem. I loved having a bottom's nose buried in my sweaty pubes or under my sweaty balls or rimming my sweaty hairy ass.

I hated whoever shaved a bear I fucked, it really screwed things up and ruined our session. Most bottoms I fucked hated men who messed with their hair there.

• 3 weeks later...
Just want to know what everybody thinks of pubes? I love them, and I get disappointed if I see that the guy I'm with is shaved. I guess trimming a bit is fine, but a full bush is fantastic!

I keep my eyes open when sucking cock and stare at the guy's pubes. I always swallow :P, unless told not to or the guy doesn't want to cum directly in my mouth, but when cum gets tangled all over his pubes, you bet I'm gonna lick it clean! I also enjoy just playing with a guy's pubes before/after sex.

I am with you, I love pubes, feeling and licking the cum out of the hair is awesome, I have a new fetish for Ginger pubes at the moment too.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole
Sorry guys, shaved and pierced here...hate going down on a cock and rimming a ass with hair.

Yup have to agree with that... sorry guys... I love the same with a woman... clean and shaven [i'm bi]

Personally, pubes are a huge turnon and I'm likely to turn down a guy who shaves. I could be wrong, but I believe that the musky smell emitted by sweaty pubes is loaded with pheromones to stimulate sexual interest. Some men find a wild bush uncomfortable for themselves, so if they do a bit of a trim, I'm willing to deal with that.

I agree with Evil, i love the musky smell. A while back i was getting down to business with a hairy daddy, hairy body real thick with hair and a gap of smooth skin where he had shaved his bush off, he looked stupid, i lost interest.

Guest pozpig46

I love a full bush, granted the only thing a shaved crotch is make the dick look better and it is easier to find. I love a challenge of a full bush need to have something to pick out of my teeth later on and savor.

Just had a great tatt inked on my pubic region and keep it clean so it is clearly visible. Told it is a real turn on to find it when I drop the boxers!!

Okay, so how about showing us the tat????????