Love

pulszer

have you ever developed feelings for a casual meet? :confused: I met a guy a while ago for some sleazy action, and it was really good (the guy is a complete whore) and we've met up a few times since, but recently I keep thinking about him.

is this normal? Im not really a 'love' kind of person.

I'd say it is normal to think keep thinking about a guy you enjoyed sex and made a connection with. The possibilities and of taking your sex to new levels is exciting you. Just enjoy it, and you can go whoring together with other sleazy fuck buddies too... ;)

Of course it's normal... It has happened to me few times... The annoying thing is that when it happens to me, I tend to concentrate on that person and loose interest in other guys... Sometimes I have a few months romance then... It always ends as most people r afraid to fall in love... At the moment I am in love again... And I still go on hook up sites... But when they approach me to hook up... I say I can't... Go figure... And normally I'm quite the pig! Guess I'm ready for something more than just sex... And so r u probably... It's all fun and games, but it gets a bit lonely sometimes going from one guy to another... Can leave u feel pretty empty... No, I love when there is that special connection... To curl up in each others arms and fall asleep together... That for me is even better than sex... Ideally I would like to have the security of a BF who lets u play around with others when u feel up for it...

Me and my boyfriend started off as just casual fun- first time we met was for no strings fun. Both had a connection and kid of built from there.

I never thought myself as a 'love' sort of person and defiantly wasn't looking for a relationship at the time- had pretty much ruled myself out as an eternal spinster who was just going to meet up with guys for casual sex.

So if you like him and he feels the same way - what's wrong with giving it a go?

You say you aren't a "love" kind of person. But everyone is a love kind of person, unless your totally hollow inside. You have feelings, and everyone wants to be loved deep down, whether or not they admit it. Hooking up is fun, but its lonely to do that after a while.

I fell in love with one of my tricks. He fell for me too. It was a torid mess. It made me crazy. We eventually had to break it off.

There are different types of love. Theres level headed mature love. Theres puppy love. Then theres romeo/juliet love where you wanna do anything. like commit suicide together, get insanely jealous, stay in bed all day. Thats a bad kind. Thats why we broke up.

Guest MightyMouth

One of my best friends started off as a casual fuck but I wouldn't say we developed romantic feelings. We respect and don't judge each other. He probably knows me better than anybody else in the world.

I love each man I play with and have a connection. Some I really wish would grow into more than a once in a while play session, but I think I hold back from opening much more than my hole up to most (all ) men. If a guy is really fun in bed and teaches me new things about my body and what I can do with it, and he is honest and sane, I def have a thing for him. But at least here in South Florida, 99% of the time either the guy is visiting and has a husband/wife/sheep already at home back in Podunk, or is so juiced up that any sort of schedule and connection is out, or they are sport fuckers who like the challenge of getting something strange, and once they have been there and done that-- they have no interest in doing it again; no matter how good the play was.

And having said this- I just today played with a visitor ( 2nd time this week- all fisting) and he was kind enough to take some pics of the action today- they are uploaded in my album in the galleries section- have a look if you want (and he is a very fun, very connectable man--had me craving him since the 1st time we played in a sling; and he is not available other than the one or two visits to Ft Lauderdale each year!

• Administrators

I met my boyfriend in a bathhouse. While we were laying there I just knew there was something special about him. We're still together almost 15 years later. So anonymous fucks can involve at least the beginnings of real love and they can turn into something significant. Don't make the mistake of thinking someone is just a trick - you may be passing by something really great.

• 1 year later...

After 4 years of being single after a bad break up (he left me when i told him i had HIV) I was also convinced that love just wasn't for me, that i would be a spinster my whole life and just have casual encounters.

Well, yesterday I met him. He's a sweet, intelligent, caring, funny, hot musclebear and just in one long night he has made me feel more special than anyone else before in my life. I just hope that the chemmed induced state we were both in yesterday (i posted the whole story a few hours ago in the "Sex with enhancements" forum) wasn't making us over dimension our feelings.

I think i might just found the man I will spend the rest of my life with. Can't wait to see him again.

It is definitely possible, it happened to me a few years ago when I was 24. I was cruising online and started talking to a 32 year old guy from craigslist. He had just moved in with his sister a few towns over from where I lived. I got the jist from him that his life was kind of at a transition period, where he was unemployed, not really making money and trying to get his feet on the ground and start over. We exchanged numbers and he called me. Where I would usually just try to make meeting plans with a guy off craigslist, maybe discuss what we are both into sexually, etc, it was different with this guy. We chatted on the phone for about an hour as if we were old friends. Our personalities just kinda clicked. We made plans to meet that Saturday night.

That Saturday night, we met up. I picked him up in the early evening and we went for drinks. He told me a lot about his life and it sounded like he had been through a lot. Still though, he was a really nice guy. He illustrated the point that a lot of people who had been through what he went through typically end up being out on the street, then end up either prostituting themselves, getting into drugs, alcohol, etc, but he fought through everything and is trying to make a better life for himself. I liked that about him. Anyway, we went back to my car and started making out. When it started getting heavy, we went back to my place.

Apart from the emotional connection I had with this guy, it didn't hurt that he also had a nice body, beautiful thick uncut latin cock (about 8.5") and loved to fuck. We had sex and it got pretty passionate. We started out with a condom and halfway through, he took it off and went in me raw. We went for probably 2 or 3 hours in the sack. After that, we got hungry and went for a late night bite. Back to my place and more sex, then sleep. Next morning, even more passionate sex. I dropped him back at his sister's place and went home.

That whole week, I could not stop thinking about him. I had no desire to meet anyone else. I just wanted to see him again, even if we didn't have sex. We made tentative plans to meet again that weekend, but I had to break the plans to see family instead. So we made plans for the following weekend. Well, the day I was supposed to meet with him, he didn't answer any of my texts, calls, or e-mails. Just completely unresponsive, like he disappeared off the face of the planet. It went on like that for days. I was really confused as to why, also was a little hurt. It drove me crazy. After a few days of trying to reach him, I finally gave up.

About two weeks later, he texted me and told me he moved back in with his parents, about 3 hours away. Said that a lot was going on with his life, mostly family stuff, and when his life gets like that, he tends to push everyone in his life away. He apologized and said that maybe we could meet again one day soon. It never worked out. I still remember him though and I don't think I will ever forget him.