Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

when I first started hooking up with guys, I loved them young and femme (and still do), but now my preference is old and hairy. so many older bottoms know how to milk a cock better than anything I've experienced.

On 5/3/2012 at 10:13 PM, hornyfather said:

I don't know why, but I get majorly turned on by older barebackers. Maybe because it seems like such a [banned word] to think of your grandpa breeding or being bred. I've had plenty of sex with men that are in their 60's so I know first hand how horny and kinky these men can be, but it still doesn't make it any less arousing for me to hear about the older men out there that fuck bare. I want to hear from you out there. Feel free to chime in if your in your late 50's too since you will be 60+ soon anyway.

Please keep in mind that I am sexually turned on by you and I'm not trying to point out that you may be older. If you don't want to put your age out there, just contact me directly too.

me too

On 5/4/2012 at 1:31 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

So with you! My two best FB's are 67 and 64 and one has a swinging thick cock, he rimms me good, takes his time, poppers me up and fucks me hard and gives me the sweetest load ever!, he turns me on.

Couple of years ago i was in a circle of older guys 60's/early 70's they were a turn on and spent time making me their cum slave, i was obedient.

such turned on

On 5/10/2012 at 10:24 AM, TastyTannedCock said:

I have topped two guys over 60, but they were in good shape and looked younger. But they were both good bottoms.

There is a third guy that is also over 60 who comes by and sucks me regulary and does a great job since he knows how to suck huge cocks.

wished u are near

On 5/19/2012 at 7:30 AM, cougkdc99 said:

I love older guyz, my bf is 71 & his brother (who fucks me too) is 76, they both still get fucking hard as a rock, and know how to fuck. There loads get deep and my hole is ripped apart. Older guyz know how to fuck period! They've bent me over many a time and shot a lot of poz cum inside me. These 2 are twice my age and make me horny as fuck!

i agree...but here in singapore, hardly can find

On 1/16/2024 at 8:23 PM, dendnadrop said:

The man that took my anal virginity was in his 70s when I was in my 20s. It felt like a pretty big shock leaving after the first night. But in no time, I was constantly at his house, and he wouldn't let me wear any clothing, piping me down every time. Soon I was tied up in his crawl space as he whored me out to friends. My daddy issues are so bad that when I had to leave him, I walked away believing It was my responsibility to be an easy and slutty breeding boy And that one of my biggest (still unaccomplished ) fantasies was/still is to get gang-fucked and filled by a large group of older men. If I could, I would start a nonprofit that would just send me to different retirement communities so any of the men who wanted to could breed me. If anyone knows a good way to go about either of those, I'm all ears. haha.

wow..love to be whored out too

On 11/28/2023 at 10:46 AM, Badguy56 said:

I. Just turned 59 this year. I am told I look younger and have a nice body but I can’t help but still feel insecure when approached by younger sexy guys. I have a few I play with but am always questioning whether they would rather be with someone younger and hotter. Therefore, sometimes unless I know 110% that the guy likes what he sees I tend to shy away from some younger good looking guys. 
However, for me personally age is just a number. My first long term relationship when I was 24 was with a guy 20 years older than me. My third partner is 20 years younger. Although we no longer are together we remain friends. 
I have recently for about a year been single after an 8 year marriage to a guy and I am still  newly navigating the scene at a later stage in my life. Have met some great guys but also some younger guys that have made me feel like dirt. 
they sometimes forget that they too will one day get older and karma can be a bitch. lol

camphoto_824023566.jpeg

IMG_2568.jpeg

IMG_4669.jpeg

On 11/28/2023 at 10:46 AM, Badguy56 said:

I. Just turned 59 this year. I am told I look younger and have a nice body but I can’t help but still feel insecure when approached by younger sexy guys. I have a few I play with but am always questioning whether they would rather be with someone younger and hotter. Therefore, sometimes unless I know 110% that the guy likes what he sees I tend to shy away from some younger good looking guys. 
However, for me personally age is just a number. My first long term relationship when I was 24 was with a guy 20 years older than me. My third partner is 20 years younger. Although we no longer are together we remain friends. 
I have recently for about a year been single after an 8 year marriage to a guy and I am still  newly navigating the scene at a later stage in my life. Have met some great guys but also some younger guys that have made me feel like dirt. 
they sometimes forget that they too will one day get older and karma can be a bitch. lol

camphoto_824023566.jpeg

IMG_2568.jpeg

IMG_4669.jpeg

love it

• Like 1

On 1/18/2024 at 8:00 AM, WillingRawVerse said:

I'm 47 and nothing feels better than being used as a cum dump for older men. Love threesomes with 2 tops. Want to try a small group. 5-6 guys willing to breed me for hours.

yeah...so fulfilling to be dumped by older men...50s....60s up....not here in singapore...hard to find

The last guy that I was with Friday night is 56 or 58. Can't remember. He has a nice hard 9-inch cock that almost fills me completely. He loves eating my cunt, fingering, licking, and slurping on my hole, getting it ready for his cock. We usually play for around 2 hours. Most times getting two big loads. The only thing I wish he didn't do was eat his entire load out of my pussy. I want to feel it sloshing inside my guts as I drive home.

I told him the other night that I want to be the only bottom at a 5-6 guy gangbang. He looked extremely interested. We both agreed to talk about it more. What's even better is he has a sling. I love sling play.

• Like 1