Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

I'm 62 (close to 63) sub bottom.  I've always been bareback.   I'm trying to remember where I found out about truck stops and rest areas as a teen.

I'm not a skinny young Twinkie anymore, but I rarely get out without at least one load, and usually get 4-6.   Not only am I older, but I've got a belly.  With the exception of a short period of time in, the late 80's I've always been bareback.  Although I would occasionally top, looking back I've always been a slut bottom.  Was pretty lucky, I got one case of crabs in the late 90s and just recently 1st case of syphilis.   I'm neg on prep and I think the only time I've ever actually been asked about my status was a hook-up from Craigslist in Orlando, and since Craigslist has been gone for almost a decade now, that tells you how long it's been.  I used to ask, but since I've been on PreP I don't bother anymore.  I figure at least a few are going to either lie or not really know their status.

Like someone mentioned above, I've devoted a latex allergy, don't bother me during the action but my ass itches and burns after someone uses a condom.

Heading to Miami in the middle of next month, let's see how this old fat ass does there.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

34 here… pretty I’m young. Husband is 69. No issues what so ever. Very open and can compromise with certain 3way dynamics (3rd is into the one least into him).

Young guys I’ve never connected with sexually. I’d be getting laid more if I did, but it comes down to physical attraction. Shallow, but I know I’m expendable to their sex life. Finding older is tough. Usually it’s hang up or they find me too intimidating.

Hubby gets sex whenever he wants. 1:10 ratio.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 5/12/2012 at 7:47 AM, JohnnieB said:

this is beyond fantasy for me (even though currently, it is only fantasy). i love older men, period. i don't care what they look like as i just want to please them with my ass. the idea of 3-4 older men, aged, grizzled, grey hair everywhere, fat big uncut cocks...all taking turns pounding my fuckhole, filling it up...as my BF watches and then fucks their loads out of my hole...that would be heaven. older men always get my attention...twinks are nearly invisible to me. i wish to remind these older men how fucking hot they are. i wish to make them feel sexy. i wish to drive them crazy with desire from the pleasure they will derive from fucking my hairy butthole. a room full of grandpa daddies would bring out the best of the pig in me.

It should not be too difficult to find multiple men in their 60s or older to do this to you and your BF.

Interesting post.  I'm in my early 60's too, and it never ceases to amaze me how many guys half my age (or even younger) swarm around DaddyCock.  For all the "youth-worship" we hear about ad infinitum, the young guys seem to appreciate a well-seasoned Breeder more than their own age group.

Sure, the younger ones are pretty to look at, but it's the guys that have honed their skills for a few decades that get more (and better) Hole.  Not that I wouldn't Breed a younger cumdump, full of Sperm off previous Cocks, but the opportunities for any real *connection* are far fewer.  

I suppose it depends mostly on developing one's confidence in their abilities, proven over a few decades.  

63 - 64 this year. I am getting more and more of a total cum dump / slut. Perverse is for me a need.
Do like >40+ myself for the same reason that I think older gays have less hang ups and are most of the time more kinkier.
Experience counts.

Edited by ffWhole

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Interesting post.  I'm in my early 60's too, and it never ceases to amaze me how many guys half my age (or even younger) swarm around DaddyCock.  For all the "youth-worship" we hear about ad infinitum, the young guys seem to appreciate a well-seasoned Breeder more than their own age group.

Sure, the younger ones are pretty to look at, but it's the guys that have honed their skills for a few decades that get more (and better) Hole.  Not that I wouldn't Breed a younger cumdump, full of Sperm off previous Cocks, but the opportunities for any real *connection* are far fewer.  

I suppose it depends mostly on developing one's confidence in their abilities, proven over a few decades.  

Although I agree with some of what you say but the fact of the matter is is that there are younger guys like myself that are true bottoms and our true comes that's dedicated to older daddies when I was 20 a man that was 30 years older than me took my virginity I am 38 now and I still see that man I still suck his dick he's in his sixties and I love him I am very loyal and dedicated to him and ever since then I've never ever played with a guy in my age or younger I've always been attracted to older daddies

3 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

but the fact of the matter is is that there are younger guys like myself that are true bottoms and our true comes that's dedicated to older daddies

Of course there are lots of guys like you,  We're a widely diverse group, within the parameters of our Lusts.  Very pleased to know you're still servicing the man that brought you out,  Thanks for pointing that out.