Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

45 minutes ago, 18plus said:

Yes! I have two regular muscle daddies I play with, they enjoy whoring me out to their friends and random guys. It’s such a turn on because the choice has been taken away from me. I’m told, not asked! As a good bottom I obey as it’s my job to please these men. They often just text me an address and a time or I’ve had random guys show up at my place. The guys are always told I’m a whore and should be treated accordingly. I love the feeling of having no control or knowing what to expect. 

I like the way you think!  That's the ONLY way to guarantee the quality and consistency of action when you are very popular.  As a totally bottom you realize that your obligation is to service the needs of these fellas and you will be treated accordingly with lots of cocks and loads for your appetite.  YOU are a perfect example of the type of fuck buddy I like to keep in my affiliations.  PERFECT! 

• Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth
On 9/6/2016 at 12:24 PM, Rawcubcolorado said:

Oh yes. I have done this a few times. I never ask the guy who is controlling to set any standards. Just send whoever he wants me to take. The best time was I let a top in a completely different state send guys over while I was blindfolded and he watched on skype. He sent me 7 breeding tops and to this day I don't know anything about them.

That's fucking hot.  I would love to do this with a Top Man.

7 hours ago, AZRawPig said:

I like the way you think!  That's the ONLY way to guarantee the quality and consistency of action when you are very popular.  As a totally bottom you realize that your obligation is to service the needs of these fellas and you will be treated accordingly with lots of cocks and loads for your appetite.  YOU are a perfect example of the type of fuck buddy I like to keep in my affiliations.  PERFECT! 

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I’ve been trained well! 

• 2 weeks later...

I have had something along these lines happen to me by three guys. 

The first got a guy to use hypnosis promising to help me learn to sleep better, but had me get drunk without knowing it and leave my door unlocked.   The guy who set that up then came over and used it to do the same thing a few other times mostly him coming but when I moved away he gave my apartment address to a few other guys.  He was ver y clean and safe and only looked for guys with condoms but I had no idea anyone was coming over and was ofblacked out or passed out when they walked in 

Then when I tried hooking up with a guy myself one of the first times the guy had a friend fallow him into my apartment and watched as he forced me to go from sucking him to getting fucked.  I didn't know the other guy was there until he stepped from behind the couch to stand over my head while the other guy finished them he held me fodown for his buddy.   Both wore condoms though.

finally another time a guy was pushy about sex and forced anal then took his condom off and dropped it on my face as he was ready to cum and said get ready for my dirty load.   I asked what he meant having never heard about this stuff before and finally figured it out and tried to get him off of me but he butted in me.  

He texted me or emailed as soona s he left and chatted saying basically that i that I was sure to be positive since he was and the only way to get used to it was to post an ad and take bare cock until I no longer minded getting fucked or taking it bare.   Long night and I was drinking as he was telling me all this but by the end it made sense and I let him dictate an add to post on bbrts which was also new to me.    He said I should accept anyone and 4 guys later humiliated I finally fell asleep the next afternoon but not before he told me he had just been kidding and really he was negative. 

Fortunately I tested negative 3 months later but it shows how risky your thinking can be when you work up some liquid courage to try to suck a cock     I'm pretty clean cut and still can't believe he talked me into that by convincing me he had already turned me positive just on a joke    I'll never see myself the same way again  

• 2 weeks later...

I did this scene with a pervy guy that was also a therapist. He'd get in my head and plant triggers and suggestions. We'd act out different scenes and he opened my mind up to things I hadn't done before. He told me one of his goals was to get me to the point where I'd give him the access code to my condo and he'd be able to send guys whenever he wanted to come in and fuck me at night and disrupt my sleep. He said his goal was to always keep me on edge -- to the point that I didn't ever know what to expect and so that I never felt safe. I'd never know when I was going to get fucked -- just always be on edge. Twisted, but hot, no?

Edited by erik82
  • Like 3

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, erik82 said:

I did this scene with a pervy guy that was also a therapist. He'd get in my head and plant triggers and suggestions. We'd act out different scenes and he opened my mind up to things I hadn't done before. He told me one of his goals was to get me to the point where I'd give him the access code to my condo and he'd be able to send guys whenever he wanted to come in and fuck me at night and disrupt my sleep. He said his goal was to always keep me on edge -- to the point that I didn't ever know what to expect and so that I never felt safe. I'd never know when I was going to get fucked -- just always be on edge. Twisted, but hot, no?

Twisted? Yeah, I guess. But also FUCKING HOT!!! I'd love to try something like this out.

I have experienced this many, many times in my life. The last time was a few years ago now. A fuckbuddy from out of town sent a local friend of his over to my house one night. I was waiting with my leather hood on. He led me to his car, and drove me to someone's apartment. There I was used by three guys. Never saw any of them. So fucking hot!!!!! I love anonymous fucks! 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest thejustin

I think it is one of the best ways to show submission to the Top by giving him complete control of your fuckhole, right down to who can breed it.

I find it a huge turn on.

I even have a Deed to my body that I will occasionally sign over to a Top so that he has full, unfettered ownership of me and my holes. I only surrender that completely to select Tops, and usually only to those who have indicated that they intend to choose who breeds me. @FelchingPisser has owned me this way before, and made good use of the opportunity at CumUnion.

It’s not that common to find Tops that really relish the power and control that comes from having the right to choose who fucks another man, but when I find one, I do whatever he wants, and love every second of it. ?

• Like 1