• Administrators

Just as a visual aid... Here are some of the guys I could see as the boys in the story...

Team captain types...

tumblr_mfnf3mMvY01rlpfjjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lszi8ds5o11qauc1to1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3xs44nc9J1rv5ydio1_500.jpg

The last one there looks like he'd be the swim team captain. That dick would be like a rudder hanging down when he's swimming... lol

Other team members...

tumblr_maoa19x4gE1rg1ffto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhiny54DSU1rvp3oio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg4iw4vIYg1rltbm3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwo0juIIMR1r1jkmfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m85s87t7hw1r6495bo1_500.jpg

Other guys in the story (like the pizza boy)...

tumblr_mf16fvaqb91qzklxbo1_500.jpg

And here's the other coach pozzing a guy who's trying to get on the team...

tumblr_m7ohnxf3qT1qdt0f4o1_500.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Brian Had arrived with his partner Dennis just before the buffet was set out and I had Steve and Jay introduce them around. During dinner Brian and Dennis came over to talk to me. Brian informed me that Dennis would be the team physician and that he would be conducting team physicals in the morning before classes began on Monday. The evening was filled with hot sex and good food, Steve, Jay, Tony and Billy all worked their way around to the various groups of guys engaged in acts of spewing their seed, and they even managed to seed a few of the sluttier guys. I called the group together around 9 and went over the schedule of chores and the house rules, I went over the times that the gym and saunas would be available for use. At around 10 I called lights out and had the boys retire to their rooms, although I heard sounds of rutting well into the night.

The next morning at 7 I got up and most of the guys had already began their morning rituals of preparing for the day, about four of the swimmers were already swimming laps and the wrestlers were pumping iron in the gym while the divers seemed to be doing stretches and calisthenics. I called them in to the great room around 8 and Dennis and two of his interns arrived shortly after. They spit the boys up in groups of 6 with me filling in the last slot, each group was taken off to the shower room and stripped and examined each boy and myself were asked to pee in a vessel and blood was taken from each. Dennis and the interns also did an oral HIV swap on each boy to determine exposure. Of course Tony, Billy, Jay and my test came up Positive, and Dennis handed me the results of the other boys in a sealed envelope after about 35 minutes of compiling the data. Dennis Gave me a shit eating grin and whispered to me that he would help me in Any way possible, he also asked if he could come to my office later and get some special training. The boys were all still naked when I returned to the great room; sitting around shooting the shit, I then began “Welcome, my students, athletes, boarders, as you all know I’m not just your coach but now your landlord. I expect every one of you to respect the rules of the house and to obey them, I went over them last night and they were simple enough. I will also hopefully become your mentor and confidant during the upcoming term. We will soon become more like brothers than roommates and expect you to act like brothers as well. We will become the unofficial fraternity on campus of athletes; secretly know as Psi Omicron Zeta. Your initiation and pledge period has already begun, We still have a few more guys to move in but as you may have deducted by now we all like the company of the male gender, while some also prefer females occasionally we will all become very close and I ask you respect each other’s limits. This morning you were given physicals not only to make sure you are of prime condition but to judge your sexual status as well, our team doctor will be monitoring you throughout the term. We are here to have fun and learn and hopefully win some races and tournaments, I also expect that the teams will not form cliques but will cross athletic lines and comingle with their brethren” I then had them line up around the room for inspection, I started with a cute blonde boy who seemed to be aroused, he stood there as I inspected his naked torso and fondled his lengthening meat, precum began dribbling out his piss slit “you like this boy” “yes sir” , I signaled to Steve who came over and bent the boy over and began fondling and rimming the boys hole, soon Steve slid his cock into the boys hole and began fucking him with abandon. As I inspected the room I paired the boys off and soon had a fuck feast, even the interns got a bit of my boys. One intern, James came up to me after getting his ass loaded by a couple of the athletes came up to me and whispered in my ear, “coach Frank I want your cock buried in my ass shooting your gift deep in me” and proceeded in sliding his asshole down my shaft and working his cum filled hole up and down my cock, he began kissing me and kept working his hole, grasping my cock on the up stroke and loosing on the down. I picked him up with my cock still buried in his body and laid him back on the sofa and began plunging my tool deep into his bowel before blasting my load into his gut. I told the boys to clean up and hurried upstairs to shower for work.

I arrived at my office around 11 and began working on my lesson plans for my first class on Monday “physical conditioning for the everyday athlete” and my “ Weight training for health” class as well I gave the syllabuses to the secretary to duplicate for the classes and returned to my office, just in time for Dennis to greet me at my office door. I invited him in and took my seat behind my desk, He sat in the chair opposite and in a professional doctor tone asked if I had looked at the results he had given me. I hadn’t so I reached over and opened the envelope:

18 tests given, 4 Positive 14 negative for HIV

No names were listed just the cumulative results, I looked at Dennis and he said it would be a violation of patient doctor confidentiality to disclose identities even to me but he told me that Billy, Lenny and I were three of the POZ results, I asked if Jay was the fourth and he said no, so he hadn’t been infected long enough for the results to show yet, which left another member of the team who was Poz and most likely didn’t know yet. Dennis told me that more results would come when the blood work came back on each. Dennis then shifted his tone and began asking me about my health, how long I had been Poz (about 10 years), if I was taking meds (not currently), How long I had been off meds ( about a year), Which of the boys I had had unprotected sex with (Jay, Steve, Tony, Bill, David, Paul, Mark, Marcus, and that morning with his intern James), He grinned and mumbled “that little slut, by the way he’s my little STI junkie, who knows what he might have given you in return” he then said for me to strip, and pulled out some things from his bag, he swabbed my ass and my piss slit. He then proceeded to finger my ass making me hard, soon precum was oozing out my slit and he took my cock deep in his throat as more fingers found their way into my ass. He led me over to the sofa and turned me around as he plunged his cock into my spit slicked hole, he fucked me raw and hard till he shoot his load deep into me. “James and I played last night and I just wanted to make sure if he was carrying anything, that you have it too”, He pumped his cock deep in my hole a few more times working the seed into my ass then pulled out, licking my hole to remove any stray cum. “so it’s my turn to take your special cream deep now” as he offered up his hole, my drooling cock found its way to the opening and plunged in deep. I pumped his ass full of my toxic load. He then turned all professional again and said he would be back next week with the results of the test he ran and that the interns would be doing “random drug testing “on the teams. We hugged and looked out over the locker room and out at the pools. There were a couple of girls hanging out in the bleachers watching the teams practice. “so Dennis what’s with the fish hanging out by the pools” he replied that they were some swim groupies but that they never really got lucky since most of the guys were more into each other than into girls. I kissed him and sent him on his way

Knowing that several of the guys would be easier to convince to take cock, if they were occasionally getting pussy, I went out to talk to the two female groupies. It turns out they were anxious to meet the team and ply them with their feminine virtues. I invited them over to the team house on Friday for some pizza and fun. They were grateful for the invite and rubbed themselves on me as I coped a feel and allowed my finger to slid into one of their slits (the little sluts weren’t wearing any panties) then returned to my office to wash my hands. Jay was waiting for me in my office when I returned and asked what it was all about down by the pool and I explained it was all part of the plan to get the slutty groupies to help spread our gift to the campus population. I asked him if he ever fucked a girl and he told me he had experimented a few times and I grinned, groupies would be carrying toxic seed by the end of the weekend.

I took Jay home with me and then sent him on his way to work, as I began to prep dinner for the boys. Burgers and spuds along with salads. I stripped down and hit the steam room to find two of my freshmen divers fondling each other in the steam, David and Paul fooled around together a bit before coming over to me and began rubbing themselves on me and going down on my cock, soon David was riding me while Paul feed me his juicy cock, shooting his load down my throat as I blasted my cum into David’s boycunt. As I filled David’s hole with toxic jizz, Steve entered with two of the new recruits Joey and Ron, I shifted over for the boys to sit down as I wiped Paul’s cum from my lips. The guys looked terrified as I pulled my cock from David’s ass and offered it to them to clean off. Steve seeing the guys reluctance bent over and licked my cock clean then turned to joey and deep kissed my spunk into his mouth. Paul began Sucking on Joeys cock and David began fondling Ron’s hole, both boys were like “we’re not that way, ooohh that feels so good” Steve worked his cock into David as I began kissing Ron and stroking his engorged cock, for a freshman he had a very large one, as the steam relaxed everyone I soon found Joey riding my cock as Steve encouraged Ron to fuck him and seed his hole with his hot still negative cum.

Spent and extremely relaxed from the steam I exited the room and took a quick shower where Troy joined me and washed coaches back. I made out with him some before turning him over to Steve and David who had come out to shower off, leaving Paul, Joey and Ron in the steam room fooling around. I toweled dry and left the gym/sauna area and went to see how Tony and Billy were doing with the evening’s meal, To find them finishing up on the Burgers and spuds and putting them out on the counter for all to plate up. After dinner I went over study hour rules and how I expected all my athletes to maintain high academic standards, I didn’t want any dumb jocks on my teams. I encouraged the boys to play some games before bedtime and they found niches to gather and read, fool around, and entertain one another and themselves before lights out was called.

Friday morning I once again woke to the sound of the swim team doing laps but found my boy Jay cuddled next to me with his hard on poking me in the back I rolled over and kissed him as he straddled my hard cock and slid down its length evidently pre-lubed as he took all in one swoop, he rode me till I shoot my morning load into his abdomen and then dismounted and headed to the shower where I joined him before going down for coffee and toast before heading out to my office. I ended up giving three boys a ride into campus, David, Joey, and Ron as they had class schedules to change and Joey and Ron had to go change addresses and pick up their remaining belongings from the dorms. I got to my office to find Brian waiting for me with some papers to sign including one that allowed the campus shuttle to make a stop hourly at the end of my driveway so that the students could ride into campus from the outlying area of the community. Friday went much the same as most days with supervising practices and double checking the gym classrooms where I would be doing my instructing. Lunch with Andy and my team captains and watching the boys fool around in the locker room while they changed before heading out to their dorms or back to the POZ house as it would secretly become known amongst its residents.

Friday evening was one to remember as dinner was served early and the boys began the typical Friday partying, When Jessica and Sally arrived to meet the boys they all acted like gentlemen, and welcomed their most adoring fans, as many had seen the girls in the stands at most of the practices they were used to being ogled by the girls. The girls seemed a bit nervous at first and Steve offered sally a beer and David offered Jessica one as well, they each took a drink and we gathered the swim and dive teams around, many in just speedos or basketball shorts many topless some with tees or tank tops on, all were bare footed. The wrestling team had gone out to the movies as they were informed of the plans for the swim groupies. The boys all gathered around and began quizzing the girls with who was their favorite swimmer, diver, who they thought was the cutest, whose baby they would have, as the questions went on they got more nasty as some of the guys were getting touchy feely with the girls. Steve then asked Sally who would she like to see suck his cock, She said Troy and finished her bottle of beer , as someone got her a new one by the third bottle both girls were playing spin the bottle and paring guys up and they were taking turns sucking the boys cocks and riding a few along the way. By 10 they had hopped on at least half the team and either sucked them or been breed by them, including Steve, Billy, Lenny and me, the girls were truly sluts who enjoyed having multiple cocks inside them. By the time Jay delivered the pizzas at 11 (his last delivery) each of the girls were dripping with cum and were beyond buzzed, Jay set down his pizzas and stripped down as each girl began to rub all over him, he let them jointly blow him before taking each doggie style while they worked on David and my cocks. Jay laid back as Sally mounted him working her cunt up and down his shaft Steve then moved in behind her and inserted his cock up her ass as they double fucked the slut, Jessica was working over Troy’s cock with her slit as Marcus entered her from the rear to pound her as well. Midnight rolled around and we called them a taxi as I sent the boys to bed and the girls were sent home full of cum, some of it toxic as they each had at least 3-4 loads of Poz cum in their twats.

The weekend came around and preparations were made for getting the boys to class on Monday as well as making sure everything was in order for the term. On Saturday some more boxes arrived full of gym equipment which with the help of the boys was installed in the gym in no time as well as the practice mats which were hauled out to the pool house and a practice ring was set up for the wrestling team.

TBC- Classes begin

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The following is purely a work of fiction from my perverted mind and any similarities between anyone living or dead is purely coincidental also any statements made to the benefits of having HIV or taking meds is totally fictitious as well.:*

Monday morning came and I was up as usual around 6, the sounds of the swim team doing morning warm up laps, I pulled on a Jock strap and headed down stairs to make some coffee. I plopped a pod in the Keurig and went to pick up the paper from the front porch, returned to the kitchen to find a couple wrestlers playing grab ass around the table and a kiss from Jay who was getting ready to hop on his bike, to head over to class for a early class. I checked the White board in the hall (had the weeks scheduling of classes, rides, workouts for each of the guys) and saw I had three guys riding in with me that morning at 7:45. I drank my coffee while I skimmed through the paper, walked down the hall and showered, my soapy body glistening for the two divers to see, who were making out in across the shower room, having just exited the steam room. I wrapped a towel around me and headed upstairs to dress, I received a couple cat calls from various team members and reached my room feeling hot and bothered again. I quickly dressed and found my way back to the front door, collected my rideshare boys and headed out to the campus.

I parked the car and bid ado to the boys as I headed to my office and the guys headed off to classes. Upon arriving at my office, Sam my secretary’s student assistant delivered a confidential envelope to me and retreated from my office. I noticed it was from Dennis the team doctor and set it aside for now. I went over my notes for my morning class and proceeded to the gym/weight room for the lesson to begin. My morning class consisted of 16 males and 10 females including Jessica from Friday night’s party. I went over the syllabus with the class and the grading requirements then had them all fill out the required release forms for safety instruction on the equipment. As they read over the forms I looked over the specimens I had before me. They ranged from the large guy who needed to lose some fat to showcase his muscles, to the skinny twink boy who needed to bulk up as well as some very shapely boys and girls. They finished filling out the paperwork and I went over the class dress code once again and dismissed the class.

Upon returning to my office I opened the manila folder from Dennis, and read its contents. It was a preliminary report of the blood test that he and his assistance had taken the previous week of the team members:

Test given:

Syphilis Gonorrhea Chlamydia

14 - 16 - 12 –

5 + 3 + 7+

Of course there were no names, but it was obvious that some of the guys were caring some STI’s into our little group at home. Dennis had also included a short note which indicated these results were prior to the weekend’s sex parties and he would be retesting the boys and me in a future spot check. He also asked that I keep these results to myself and not alert the boys, but would contact the guys himself and treat them as he saw fit. I smiled to myself thinking that maybe he was as warped as me when it came to gifting.

Lunch came and I met with Andy for lunch, letting him know that everything was going good. Andy discussed various department goals and consulted me on the prospects of bring home some awards at this year’s tournaments and such, he then asked how the gifting of the team was going along and I told him it was still too early for documentable results with a evil grin on my face. Lunch ended early and I walked Andy back to his office, he opened the door and invited me in, I began undressing him as he closed the door and had him bent over the desk before his pants hit the ground. I spit on his hole and another on my palm to rub into my cock, placing the head next to his hole I pushed in and impaled him in one thrust, It had to be a quick fuck as our lunch time was quickly deteriorating as I pounded the Athletic directors sweet insides into cum dump submission. I pulled out almost all the way and slid back home several times while the tingling in my balls and shaft began to signal my impending release. I fired off volley after volley into Andy’s waiting hole and coated his guts with my sperm. I pulled up my sweats and helped Andy with his slacks before kissing him a goodbye and whispering in his ear that he might want to see Doctor Dennis in a day or two.

I returned to my office and had Charles my assistant text my captains and Jay for a meeting that afternoon, before heading to my afternoon class. The class was mostly males and mostly very well fit ones at that, I had to concentrate on the lesson and not their hot bodies. Many of the students were athletes on other teams at the college and were taking the class to fulfill the requirements for their general education or their degree program. A couple was members of my teams, I knew this would be a hot class to teach, and getting to know the students would be a fun challenge. We started off on basic sports nutrition, and I mentioned that individual diets would be set up with each student during my office hours. We covered the syllabus and I dismissed the class. I returned to my office and began stroking my cock beneath my workout sweats. I was just getting into a good session and was leaking precum as a knock on my door announced the arrival of my captains

Jay entered first followed by Steve, Bill, and Tony, they all made the usual “hi coach” greeting and once the door was closed each planted a hot wet kiss on me, Jay groping my hard cock and balls. “ so coach what’s up, besides your hot cock” Steve asked “ well I wanted to meet with you guys to plan our next step in making this a brotherhood of athletes, You have all received my special gift and I suspect will be sharing that with your teammates.” I replied “coach can you make this a quick one as Tony and I are feeling kind of under the weather and Bill seems to be coming down with it as well” Steve asked. “well this could be a good sign that the gift has taken my horny swim captain” I paused a second then finished with “we have had a good start at the house but we need to have all the teams members be at the house for next Fridays team meeting, we have at least 6 or 7 guys still living at the dorms on each team and we need to start bonding with those brothers as well” Bill and Tony were groping each other and Steve was fondling Jay, I walked over to Jay and whispered in his ear “want to fuck your bros to make sure it has taken” Jay got a wicked grin on his face and bent over to kiss Steve and fondle him back. I walked over and caressed Tony’s hardening nipples beneath his wrestling tog as he fondled Bill’s cock beneath his speedo. Within moments my office was the site of a hot four way with Jay sucking Steve and Bill and tony being serviced by me. Jay pulled Steve’s speedo trunks away and began deep throating his hard cock while playing with his tight hole. I was slowly undressing Tony and soon had my throbbing cock buried deep in his ass, while he sucked and slurped his way up and down Bill’s cock. Having edged before they arrived it took me little time to fill Tony with my toxic seed, then I pulled out slowly and began sliding my still hard cock into Bill, Jay had Steve bent over and was drilling his hole with a quick paced fuck. Jay grunted and planted his seed deep in Steve as I pumped Bill for another few moments before letting out my second volley deep in his guts. I told the boys to catch the next bus home and to get some rest, as if it was the fuck flu they would be sick for several days and they couldn’t afford to miss too much school or practice.

The boys left and my cock was still hard, I began stroking it again when Charles knocked then entered my office to drop off some forms. “Gee coach you look hot and bothered, ya need some help with that monster?” at which he sunk to his knees and began tonguing my engorged cock head between his lips. Charles was a skinny young lad of 19 tall and lanky but with a hot ass on him, not really athlete material but wanna be jock all the same. As he deep throated me I caressed his ass cheeks and slipped my hand down his pants to discover he wasn’t wearing underwear and his crack was slippery and damp with sweat and I suspected something more. I stood him up and undid his pants to reveal a fat 8 inch uncut cock standing at attention, Ignoring his cock I spun him around and dived into that heavenly crack, as I rimmed him my suspicions were confirmed his ass was seeping cum and I slurped up the juice then stood up and took him as he bent over my desk, I varied my strokes and rode his sweet hole for a good 15 minutes “fuck me coach, fuck me aw yes it feels so good fuck me coach” I was about to blow so I asked him “ok boy where you want coaches cum” “Shoot inside me coach like you do with your players” I let out a howl and deposited my dirty cum up his ass. As I pulled out he reached around and fingered his hole, then sucked on his digits to taste my gift. “Thanks coach, now I feel like I’m on your team” little did he realize that I had just Shot a load of Pos cum into his negative hole.

TBC- classes continue- athletic events

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...