Paul, my student aide came into my office on Friday before the Wrestling matches began and flopped into a chair opposite my desk.

“Coach, I am really conflicted about what happened a couple weeks back between us.”

“Really? What’s the conflict?”

“It felt right at the time, but I’m not gay. Sure, I’ve crushed on hot guys before, but I never wanted to have sex with them. Then you came along and all I think about is being with you and in your arms.”

I got up and walked around the desk and behind the chair he was sitting in and hugged him from behind, saying “Paul, you are one hot athlete and I’m sure you have both sexes lusting after you, but you like cock more than pussy, embrace it.”

“But coach, I want you.”

“Well, for now you are going to have to share, and I need to get to the wrestling room for a match. You want to come along?”

He followed along like a puppy and stood by my side most of the match. Our team did a very good job of pinning the other team’s wrestlers and we soon had a good lead in the match. Although not all my wrestlers won their matches, they all put on a great show and many were showing more than just their skills in their singlets. I was pleased with the results when the final match was finished with the other team closing the gap in overall points, still our team dominated the match and pulled off the victory. I phoned the house to see if Billy had finished with the preparations for our guests who would be camping out by the pool and in the wrestling practice room, as I had agreed to house the opposing team so they wouldn't have to spend the night on the road and could get a fresh start in the morning rested up.

I met up with the other coach in my office after the match. As he was congratulating me on the victory, he looked around my office noticing no pictures of the female gender even on my desk. I turned around to find him very close and very hard. The opposing coach was a little older than me but like me still had a great physic and with his dark blond hair closely cropped and piercing blue eyes he was a hot wet dream. He cupped my growing cock and soon had my pants down around my ankles and my cock buried in his throat. He worked my cock for about five minutes before planting a hot kiss on my lips then backing away and apologizing to me. I was a bit taken aback by the sudden burst of emotion, only to learn that it was a common occurrence in this athletic conference for the losing coach to blow the winning coach after the match. I chuckled, threw my arm over his shoulder and lead him to my SUV to take him to my house for the night.

Billy had mad the preparations for our guest and the victory party, which included inviting our cheerleaders, Jessica and Sally for those boys who preferred pussy over cock (or a little taste of both). The guys and Bob, the opposing coach, had arrived, and I was settling up on the patio where Troy was barbecuing some dogs and chicken thighs. I showed Bob the wrestling practice room where a dozen sleeping bags were already strewn on the floor and much to Bob’s surprise, one of his middle weights pinned to the mat, flat on his back, legs in the air, with one of my feather weight wrestlers balls deep raw up his ass pounding away at the heaver guys rectum. My featherweight wrestler turned his head and winked at me before dumping a load deep in the guy’s hole, then kept pumping into him working his most likely toxic load around inside. As I leaned into Bob and kissed him I could hear my boy dump his second load up his opposing teammate boy cunt.

I gave Bob the tour of the residence, the dorm rooms the workout room, the shower/sauna area. He was intrigued about the area so I grabbed an empty locker and took his clothes off and stored them in the locker; with him standing naked before me I slowly undressed teasing him with my striptease. I lead him into the steam room where several of our team players were already enjoying the steam and each other, the room smelled of man sex and Bob soon had my cock in his mouth again, as he sucked me Bill came up behind him and began rubbing his cock on Bob’s hole, Bob moaned and Bill slid his tool into his ass slowly stretching his hole. As Bill plowed into Bob’s backside I feed him my engorged cock. I slid out from under him as I felt myself getting close and one of my swimmers slid into my place to feed Bob his penis. Bill dropped his thick load inside Bob and as he slid out one of His wrestlers slid in to get a feel of his coaches’ hole. A train was soon forming behind Bob and a mixture of players from both my teams and Bob’s soon had a chance to dump their loads into the coach. I got in line and, after about four guys had enjoyed themselves in Bob's ass, slid home in the sloppy hole filled with at least five loads of jism. It didn’t take me long before I pumped a load into Bob. Afterwards I exited the steam room, leaving Bob to get his fill.

I wandered around for a short time before running into Paul who was strolling around in a jock strap barely containing his stiff member; I threw an arm over his shoulders as we walked into the great room where a few guys were having a good time with Sally and Jessica. I whispered in Paul’s ear that if he wanted a hot pussy here was his chance, he seemed hesitant, so I lead him over to Jessica who was busy sucking a visiting player's cock. I reached down and fingered her slit and then let Paul lick my fingers. She was damp, but not sloppy, so I pushed Paul down into her crotch, he began licking her snatch and fingering her hole. I plopped down next to her on the couch and watched as Paul got his first taste of pussy. I leaned in and helped her suck the wrestler's cock, our tongues fighting and kissing the ridged tool. Paul lifted his head and I pulled him into the fray of cocksucking, and kissing, this brought his groin level to Jessica’s pussy so I took my hand and pulled his jock aside and guided his stiffy into the warm moist depths of a hot pussy. He began to pump into the slut and soon dumped his load unintentionally into her. He pulled out and she cleaned off his cock I then lead him out to the patio where I continued to kiss and caress him making him hard again. My attentions and the activities of the other boys sucking and fucking around the pool and in the wrestling practice room had him with a raging boner again, as I lead him to a chaise lounge and continued to entice him lowering him down on his back and climbing on top of him our bodies pressed tightly together I straddled his chest and feed him my cock for a while before lowering my hole onto his throbbing shaft. My hole was still moist form the last load I took in the steam room while waiting for my turn on Bob’s hole. I slid down his shaft and started fucking myself on his tool. Paul was surprised that I wanted him inside me but did not hesitate to push back inside my hole as I rocked forcing it in and out. After about ten minutes of riding his cock he forced me onto my back and took over and pounded me on my back driving his penis deep into my colon then releasing his seed deep just past the second ring making me spew my load between us.

We both jumped into the pool to refresh and to wash the sweat and spooge off our bodies. Upon exiting we surveyed the orgy that had occurred between the three of my teams and Bob’s wrestlers most of which seemed to be taking cocks like champions. Paul hugged me and whispered in my ear that he thought he had caught my bug and after fucking me wanted to fuck some of these hunky visiting wrestlers to spread my DNA to them as well.

The fucking and sucking and such started to wind down around 3:00 A.M., and Bob asked me to help round up his players so they could at least get some sleep before heading home later that morning. I suspected that even after we got them rounded up some might start fucking each other rather than sleep. We rounded up the players and I lead them all back to the training room where their sleeping bags were, most were bare ass naked and dripping cum from their holes I fingered several as they walked past me and it was evident that most had taken several loads and as raw as many of their cocks were I’d say they pumped quite a few as well.

I headed back to my bed with Paul and Charles and Jay in tow. I asked them to use me tonight as my hole was hungry and they then took turns pumping their loads into my hungry hole. I fell asleep with their loads in me and woke to my hole being used by Bob and his team. I ended up taking all their loads before sending them on their way, after Paul inserted a butt plug in my well used hole.

Upon their departure in their bus I pulled Bob aside and told him that some of the skanky bitches that showed up to the parties were pretty loose, if he knew what I meant, so he might want to have the entire team tested in a few weeks for STI’s since many of them not only fucked the chicks before doing each other and my guys and that I’d be having my guys tested as well as is my policy. I didn't tell him I already knew of what my results would yield, but I’m sure at least half of his team was exposed to HIV and at least one or more of the other STD’s which my players regularly got from being athletic whores.

TBC – more fun at the pool

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Really amazing story. Since I was a competitive swimmer in college and trained for the US Olympic team, swimming stories always get me going. My first time getting fucked was with a staff person over my second summer of training. Thanks for incredible writing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...