i visit my first bathhouse!

bbtwink

on saturday november 3rd i went to my first bathhouse and loved it!;) i went to club orlando athletic adventures and got 11 loads!!!! when i first entered the bathhouse i was like a kid in a candy store and didnt know which way to go first i hit the steam room chilled for a while and next thing you know i had to daddy type guys rubbing on me playing with my hole so i proceeded to suck one of them off while the other guy started rimming my boyhole ;) after a while i felt a cock being pressed on my ass being the little slut i am.....i pushed back and had a cock in my ass it didnt take to long for the guy to grunt and call out "im cumming" the guy i was sucking off turned me around and started pounding the hell out of me he also came in me....;) i went to the area where all the rooms are and some white guy with blonde hair and a bunch of tattoos called me over he asked me "want to be my slut boy?" i said yes.....(of course i said yes) he took me in layed me on his bed and rammed his cock in me i screamed in pleasure i guess i was making a bit of noise cause others came by and started watching the guy then went balls deep and told me "take this load boy!" so hot.... he took his dick out and to my suprise i got filled up with another cock this happened all night i was so full of cum it was just leaking out of my used boyhole.... im forsure going back and soon!

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...