Websites and hookup online sites (question)

hungtopinky

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this is an old thread...

I recently returned to Toronto after being away for over a year during COVID.  I've found it's now easier to set up a bare hook up on any site other than it is on BBRT. Guys on BBRT usually ghost when I tell them that I don't PNP... 

Squirt is a site that no one has mentioned that's been pretty consistent for connecting me to motivated bare tops - at least in Toronto.  Grindr and Scruff always show me the same guys who all happen to live in my building and on my block lol. 

For people living in Spanish speaking countries there's machobb which is absolutely excellent. It's exclusively bareback and you're allowed to put whatever (legal) photos up on your profile. It has some use outside of the Hispanosphere but your mileage may vary. If you live in say, San Francisco, Berlin, or London, you might have enough luck. Here in Spain pretty much all the gays are on it though, it's great. Because guess what - no-one actually wants to use condoms...

4 hours ago, valldelxeno said:

For people living in Spanish speaking countries there's machobb which is absolutely excellent. It's exclusively bareback and you're allowed to put whatever (legal) photos up on your profile. It has some use outside of the Hispanosphere but your mileage may vary. If you live in say, San Francisco, Berlin, or London, you might have enough luck. Here in Spain pretty much all the gays are on it though, it's great. Because guess what - no-one actually wants to use condoms...

Went and checked out… just two profiles in my city. 😕.  Thanks for the tip anyway, maybe in the next months it’ll grow

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, austin_submale said:

I know about bbrts, squirt, nkp, a4a, men4sexnow, sniffies, etc...  Not having a lot of luck with these lately...  Any new or better sites that people are having luck with lately?

Location based gay dating (hookup) apps

Gay sex parties advertised on FB and TWTR

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

Location based gay dating (hookup) apps

Gay sex parties advertised on FB and TWTR

sniffies is a location based app.  What are others?  I've had bad experiences with Grindr...  too many scammers. I've tried it a few times and I sign up and instantly get pounced by several that are super obvious based on the too-good-to-be-true pics, and what they say and they always use similar wording.  Like it is very scripted.  I occasionally get that on a4a, but not as bad.  What FB groups or how do you find the parties on FB?  How do you find things on twtr?  I guess I don't know the right people to follow or something.