Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

I'm fine with having sex naked.  However, I have a huge fetish for fucking with an article of clothing on ... especially if its sports/athletic gear.  For instance, I love guys wearing tank tops and jock straps when fucking.  One of my faves is when a guy wears sneakers.  I don't think I've had sex with sneakers on but in my head I imagine you get better leverage when topping with sneakers so you can pound that hole harder ;oP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Always wear a jockstrap when cruising, the kind of jock depends on his setting. I have a rubber jockstrap and a leather one plus a couple pairs of assless latex briefs. Those are hot at the bathhouse or any fetish event. Also got some just ordinary cloth jocks my favorite of those is a black one that I got off a stripper who used to fuck me. Never washed that one (had it like 7 or 8 years now) and it's all crusty and covered in mine and other tops body fluids. Feel like such a slut when I wear that and it smells AMAZING but only the true pigs get into the smell ha. Know your audience I guess but bottom line I *always* wear a jock when I am cruising for cock

Guest CuriousDallas

I’m a total exhibitionist and probably am a closet nudist, so I always want to be showing skin and as naked as I can be. I hate having clothes on when I’m playing with a guy and will strip down right away. I’ll let the other guy do what he wants.

Definitely wearing clothes. I’ve got a fetish for wearing women’s clothes and I am also always dressed femme for sex. So high-heeled shoes, lingerie, skirt or dress with stockings underneath, so tops can just pull down my panties for full access to my trans girl vagina. It ensures I feel a woman when having sex, especially when a top fucks me without rubber, on which I insist, and shoots his cum directly into my unprotected hole. It makes me feel that I have just conceived a baby and makes me feel more like the real woman I should have been from the beginning, especially as I am always fully made-up and enveloped in perfume when it happens. Am I crazy for feeling this way? Probably, yes, but I love it, the risk too.

• Like 1

Definitely naked - for me the connection of skin on skin is vital. I want to explore a guy's body completely and, hopefully, vice versa - clothes only get in the way. Don't get me wrong, the process of divesting of clothing during foreplay can be extremely hot and intense, but the subsequent full experience of skin on skin naked contact is a must for me.

• Like 2

I prefer being totally naked so i can feel the skin on skin contact ... or if like happens sometimes when he only unzips it can be extremely hot feeling his clothes up against my naked body as he fucks my ass. Sometimes in a bathhouse i will wear Pump assless underwear so everyone knows exactly what i want but that would be as much as i would want to wear. I've even gotten naked on top of parking garages when i was fucked there. 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:41 AM, CuriousDallas said:

I’m a total exhibitionist and probably am a closet nudist, so I always want to be showing skin and as naked as I can be. I hate having clothes on when I’m playing with a guy and will strip down right away. I’ll let the other guy do what he wants.

If i still had a body like yours i'd be naked as close to 24x7 as i could!

• Upvote 1

I usually prefer to be naked, but on rare occasions I'll bend over in a jock and socks.  If the top is wearing gym shorts and just wants a quick "pump and dump," I prefer that he just pulls everything over the waistband and fuck be while he's fully clothed.  That really makes me feel like a whore when I can feel his clothes against my legs.  If it's a long play session, I want him to strip down so I can touch him and worship his body.

I'm a pantyboi, i prefer to wear a jockstrap or thongs with thigh high stockings or a crotchless bodystocking.  I like my fuckhole on display and my dick tucked away. 

However if my top wants me completely naked, i do as told 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...