Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

On 11/29/2012 at 5:13 PM, Barebackbottomno said:

I have hooked up with guys who get completely naked and others who leave some, most or all of their clothes on when having sex. Some guys leave just their socks on, while others leave their t-shirt on. Guys take their shirts off, dropping their trousers to their ankles or just unbutton unbuttoning and opening the fly of their trousers. What have others experienced and, what do you prefer?

i like it every way you just described except for unbuttoning or unzipping the fly. i like to see and feel the flesh of the hips and ass during sex. 

I don't really mind: for myself, either naked, or just caged, or with a jockstrap. Most of the time I just comply to top's desire.

I really like to have my harness on, but not 24h/24. I don't wear jockstraps too often because I don't like when they get messy: I prefer my tops to discover a 'used but fresh' ass.

20210819_182344.thumb.jpg.b5f32cffff092b578f1d46230ef01c3a.jpg

It's fun to 'entice' with a jockstrap ... but I'm happy to get rid of it.

One thing I really DO enjoy though,  is wearing a solid leather harness so the top can use it to really pull be down on his cock or rail my hole really well because of the extra torque.

download.png

On 11/29/2012 at 6:33 PM, bbnclt said:

love wearing sports gear to breed and be bred in. As a cum dump, I enjoy having on my cum covered jock along with some white athletic socks and hot sneaks. As a top - any gear is hot to breed a bottom in. But if he was wearing a jock with socks...I'll be all in his ass

I do to, I have had a lot of success at the Bathhouse, when I wear  my Jock, bicycling socks, and cap. it really hits a fetish switch with a lot of guys.