Bringing out the whore in me

For a while now I've been on a dry streak. No sex, no messing around, no cock, no cum. There was no particular reason for it, just wasn't feeling like dealing with the human contact that comes with sex...until recently.

My fuck bud and I had been phone sexing for a few weeks. Really hot and dirty stuff. He's a poz daddy type with an awesome cock and a real nasty mouth on him. He and I got into a lot of hardcore stuff together. Whenever i was feeling whorish i would call him up and he would post some ads or take me to the west side club and get loaded by all sorts of guys. It never mattered who they were, skinny, tall old young, trolls; as long as they had a hard cock and wanted in raw they were invited to cum inside of my ass and he always got off fucking me after I'd been used by some of the most toxic men in New York.

Before recently, the last time we had fucked was on labor day. He was house sitting for a bud of his in Chelsea and invited me over. He said he had a friend with him, a hot little bottom guy with an awesome ass. The boy was seriously cute, about 5'8 tan, late twenties but looked really young. He was a dirty slut just like me and I wanted him. I'm more of a bottom myself but every now and then there's one guy that can make me rock hard to fuck some raw ass. The boy had been taking loads all day and when i saw him all i wanted to do was burry my tongue in his hole. I ate him out for what felt like hours tasting all the loads that had been deposited in him throughout the day while he was bent over the kitchen island. I sucked the cum right from his diseased hole and couldn't get enough. He begged me to fuck him and I was happy to oblige.

I turned him over so he was lying on his stomach on the couch that had been his cum dump pedestal and showed no mercy forcing my cock deep into his ass in one painful thrust. I loved seeing him in pain and it made me fuck him harder like an animal. His ass was so open and wet and when i took a hit of the poppers I knew I was going to cum. He begged me for it saying, "Please cum in my ass, load my hole with your toxic cum, recharge this slut boy." And I did I came in that boy full force telling him what a whore he was and how his only purpose was to be a receptacle for AIDS sperm. My hardon wouldn't go down so i kept fucking feeling my own cum slide in and out of his hole creating a poz froth i needed to taste myself. Thats when my fuck bud slid his own cock in my ass unlubed. It felt like I was being split open but it only made me harder and I started to fuck myself onto my daddy's huge cock while thrusting into the boys cummy hole.

Apparently the lack of lube caused me to bleed a little. I asked him if he wanted to stop but he was so turned on by my pink-lubed hole that he couldn't stop. Instead he whispered "Fuck yeah boy, it's like your a fucking virgin all over again and I'm popping that cherry with my AIDS cock. I'm gonna fill you with toxic cum and they're gonna crawl their way into your blood stream." I was so fucking turned on that I started to cum in the boy again. Clenching onto my daddies dick with every spasm of my orgasm.

My top daddy then put me in the sling to finish the job and both he and the slut boy took turns on my bleeding hole. The boy came in me first unloading a days worth of disease he had accumulated right into my ass. When he pulled out my hole was gaping wide and leaking a pink blood/cum mixture that drove my daddy crazy. He plowed into me more and it hurt like hell but I wanted that diseased load in me, I needed it. I begged him to load me, "Fuck that nasty poz cum into my ass, make me your dirty cum whore!" I cheered him on and he did. "Fuck yeah boy take daddys AIDS load in your boy pussy, take that fucking nasty cum you fucking slut boy!" And i did, he used the motion of the sling to slide my ass up and down on his thick shaft and I was in poz poppered heaven. I left there feeling exhilarated and open, my shorts were wet and I rode the subway home knowing those bugs were soaking into me.

That was the last time we fucked before this past week when we broke my celibacy and unleashed the whore in me full strength...

We had been chatting on the phone for a while. the usual piggy talk. Reminiscing on bath house stories, video store gloryhole booths and such. Then he asked me if he could come over. Now I hadn't been fucked since my night as the bleeding virgin over the summer. I thought about it. My roommates weren't home and wouldn't be for hours. So i said what the hell come on over. I text him my address and he got in his car while i hopped in the shower for some deep cleaning. I got out of the shower prepped and ready and i saw that he had text saying he was parking. Just then my buzzer rang. I answered the door still wet and naked. After giving the briefest possible tour of my apartment he pushed my down onto my bed and immediately started eating my ass. I had forgotten how much I loved man tongue and stubble on my ass! I spread my cheeks open so he could get in deeper. He tongued me good and wet while undressing himself never leaving my hole. I turned around and saw his awesome cock at full attention. I got on my knees at the foot of the bed and wrapped my mouth around that poll. God damn i missed cock. The salty manly scent the taste of his charged precum. I enveloped his cock with my tongue and tasted his piss slit savoring the clear toxic fluids I had been depriving myself of. I wanted him inside me. He bend me over, my ass in the air, knees on the edge and slapped his cock against my hole.

"You miss this cock boy?" He said, and I could only mutter a poppers induced yes. Thats when he pulled out the video camera. I had only filmed myself getting fucked a few times and I knew I liked watching my hole split open. He started to record "Turn and face me boy let me see your face while you beg me to poz you up, come on tell daddy you want his AIDS."

And I did, "Please sir I need you to fuck me."

"Fuck you how? How do you want this dick?" He said.

"I want your poz cock in me raw daddy." I replied pleadingly.

"You want this poz cock in your hole boy, you want this dirty fucker to shoot some AIDS in your ass?"

"Yes sir. I need it. I need you to recharge this hole. Remind me what a dirty whore I was meant to be."

"Okay boy take my cock." And he started opening my hole with his thick member prying my ass apart. It hurt like hell since i hadn't been fucked in almost 5 months. He could tell i was in pain and put the Poppers under my nose for a huge hit. Once they kicked in my ass loosened and I was forcing my hole onto his cock all the way to the base.

"Damn boy thats a hot little fucking boy ass wrapped around my raw poz cock, and you're loving it aren't you, you little slut."

"Yes sir, fuck me hard, i wanna feel you tearing up my walls with that dick."

"Yeah boy take that cock, show that camera how much you love AIDS daddy dick in your boy hole, fuck yourself onto it. Thats right, take it you little whore. You'd let anyone I choose fuck you right now wouldn't you? Nasty AIDS wasted fuckers with sunken faces and huge veiny dicks just cumming their death seed right into that boy hole. I need to take you back to the baths boy, i think you've been a good boy for too long, its time to bring that slut back out."

I egged him on, "Fuck yeah daddy, you can whore me out to anyone you like I'd take any cock you want me to take as long as you make sure they fuck me raw."

"Oh i'm not letting any rubbers up this sweet hole boy, your hole was built for poz sperm only. You were meant to please those fuckers no one else will touch. That innocent boy face that pretty lips and blue eyes are really just a gift to poz tops everywhere."

And he proceeded to fuck me as hard as he could making me moan and beg and plead for his load.

" You want it boy? Tell me what you want, tell me on camera what you want in your ass."

"I want your dirty fucking nasty poz AIDS cum in my ass daddy. Please fuck it into me, give me your disease."

He tensed up and i could feel his cock harden even more as he began pulsating in my ass.

"Yes take it that cum boy, take that nasty poz cum! Fuck yeah boy! Thats right feel those AIDS babies in your little boy hole."

"Yes sir, fuck it into me, fuck your cum into my ass. Thank you sir! Thank you for recharging me! I needed this."

And he fucked his cum into my more. I could feel it seeping around his cock and I knew I was a cummy fucking mess. When he pulled out i could feel some cum dribble from my hole. He scooped it up with his finger and pushed it back it. I pulled him toward me and sucked him clean fingering myself and his cum deeper into me.

It was right then that something clicked. It's like i woke up again. Not only had he recharged me with AIDS cum, he recharged the whore in me and I wanted more.

He replayed the video for me and I jerked off to myself getting loaded. My ass was so fucking sloppy and open! I had always wanted to find a video online of hot raw poz barebacking with some serious verbal and now I was watching myself take the disease and smile into the camera wile begging for it. I came all over myself as he watched me jerk off to my own sluttery.

When he left i jumped onto BBRT looking for more cock. I needed it badly now. Jack Foster was back in business and he meant to do some serious damage.

I couldnt seem to find anyone for that night but i went to sleep with my daddys cum buried in my ass.

The next day was a different story…

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

• 6 years later...