im a total bottom, and i have had tops who want me to dress up in panties and skirts and i will do it to please them, and i admit i love it too, yes i love being called  a pussy, cut, bitch and whore. when a man his horny and wants a peace of ass, he will try to get it any were, well women are not that easy to say to them i want a peace of ass and they will bend over for them! But a bottom will as i have had often had men tell me i want a peace of ass and i just drop my pants and bend over for them to fuck me. besides both are holes to shove a cock inside and release their loads.  i also love the feel of their loads wozzing out of my peace of ass and running down my legs. Yes i have a cock but i also have a hole that can be fucked and a women as two holes and many men prefer to fuck their ass hole as its tighter and feels hot with their cock being squeezed inside of it. so i see myself no different then a woman serving the same purpose spreading my legs for a hard cock slide inside and fuck me till his load comes squirting out inside my tight hole. I have been told before i was a better fuck then a woman. so i love it and love to have a man pleasured like a woman. if i was a teen i would have a sex change and turn into a woman and wear womans clothes and just give men pleasure and love it when a man treats me like a woman. perhaps i do have more feminine feelings and traits but then that is why i bend over for a man as a total bottom.

On 11/21/2015 at 8:32 AM, cam1972 said:

Me. Hate it. Yet I want a man in control. I'm very much a submissive. But I still have a brain. And my brain is wired in a way that hates my ass being called a cunt or a pussy. I'm a masculine submissive. Don't effeminize me by using female terms for my ass. You want to think you are fucking a woman's parts? Go fuck a woman. If it's your way of being dominant, go dominate someone else. If that's your thing, more power to ya. Good on ya. Keep it up. As for me, find other ways to dominate. There are many.

Ditto!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My first experience with a man was him calling it a boy pussy. I just took it that it is what dominant top men call it. I started my second real relationship at 18 with a much older man and he also called it my pussy or cunt. I really thought that this was all men called it. It wasn’t until many years later a man said he didn’t like me calling it that. It seemed weird to me to call it something else.  I prefer pussy or cunt.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1