Double Fucked

• Administrators

I've been wanting to get double-fucked for a long time, but it's not easy to get two guys who are both tops, and who are athletic enough to get into a double-fucking position, and get them both hard at the same time... But one night recently it all came together for me and THREE hot hung tops - one asian, one Latino, and one white.

The asian was a hot, toned, young fuckbuddy of mine - I'll call him Ryan. He came over first, and cruised the chatrooms with me until we found a smooth athletic Latino top with a big juicy uncut cock (I'll call him Marco) and invited him to join us. When Marco arrived, we all got naked and I started sucking their cocks while they played with each other's nips. Before long Marco started fucking me bareback while I kept sucking Ryan. Watching me take Marco's bare dick up my ass got Ryan all excited, and before long he took a turn fucking me, sliding around in Marco's precum. Marco also fucked Ryan for a while, then I ate out Ryan's freshly-fucked hole while Marco slid back up my ass.

Marco started talking about double-fucking me, and (lucky for me) Ryan was more than up for it. I couldn't believe how easily I took both cocks up my ass. It didn't even take any getting used to - it felt awesome right away!

And I could tell that it felt pretty good for the tops too, from the way they were moaning and the way their cocks got harder and bigger as they rubbed against each other inside my tight warm hole.

After a break for more sucking and nipple play, the tops decided to double-fuck me again.

Marco's thick uncut meat went in first, then Ryan shoved his cock in, and I could tell from how hard Ryan's cock was, and the way it was throbbing, that he was going to spooge my hole any second. Sure enough, a minute later he moaned really loud and shot a hot load inside me! Of course the first thing I did when they pulled out was to get my mouth on Marco's slippery cock and slurp Ryan's still-warm spunk off of it!

At that point Ryan left us (with a big smile on his face!), and Marco and I kept playing, watching vids, stroking, talking dirty... He used a couple of toys on me and fucked me some more, then we decided to see if we could get another top or vers/top to join us. Before long we found a piggy versatile muscle dad who was into a 3-way with us - I'll call him Dan. Soon Dan was standing in front of us, stripping off and showing us his amazing body - 6-pack abs, a hard round ass, big biceps, sculpted muscular thighs, huge meaty nipples, and a massive thick cock that was already fully erect and almost jumping out of his bulging jockstrap! The three of us got to work, stroking, licking, and sucking each other all over... Marco kissed Dan while I fucked and fingered his juicy pighole, then Marco greedily ate out Dan's ass for a good 20 minutes before fucking him hard and deep. Then Marco let Dan fuck HIM for a while, with me slurping on Dan's ass from below. Of course I made sure I licked both cocks whenever they pulled out of each other's holes!

After a while they decided it was time to double-fuck me. I got on all fours, and Marco went in first, straddling me so Dan had room to come up behind him and shove his massive tool in too. I fucking loved it! I was begging them to ram their dicks into me as hard as they wanted, and Dan was grunting louder and louder in response. As Dan's cock rubbed harder and harder against Marco's, Marco began to grunt and moan too, and I knew that I was going to get both their poz loads inside me.

I felt Dan's cock grow another size larger and start to throb, like Ryan's had earlier. Marco must have felt it too, because his erection suddenly became as hard as steel and started twitching and jerking inside me! Dan was now power-fucking my tightly-stretched hole like a bull in heat. His moans turned into roars that must have wakened up half the building (it was 5am!), and then Marco started bellowing too, as they both pumped their poz seed deep into my fuckhole!

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I Did it once, the guys were balls to balls, legs woven, I remember the two shafts arching away from each other made the initial strokes difficult to get the motion down, but we got the rythm down and it was fun and twice the cum., and that's what it is all about for us bottoms.

Man I finally did try a double fuck too! Fuckin awesome, and just like you say here, once we got the rhythm going it was a fantastic feeling, so fuckin good! The tops loved the feeling too and pretty soon they seeded me big, one right after the other. Could feel the first one throbbing as he gave me his man juice, slicked up the action and felt I got my second load. Had to wait quite a while for my hole to close tight to hold those creamy loads. I spent the time licking and sucking their soft cummy dicks and furry nuts. We get together now every week or so, when they are really hot for fuckin my ass and I beg them to do me together.

I Did it once, the guys were balls to balls, legs woven, I remember the two shafts arching away from each other made the initial strokes difficult to get the motion down, but we got the rythm down and it was fun and twice the cum., and that's what it is all about for us bottoms.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I got doublefucked when I was in my late 20's.  A Latino couple, one with 8" uncut and the other a fat 6" cut.  Eased my ass down on the larger one and the other squeezed in from behind.  They came within seconds of each other and I'd never felt so full.