College Boi Pump N Dump

EPBBTop

Was supposed to be a quickie blowjob, kid was going to come over, get on his knees and milk my cock for that nutt! When he arrived he stripped off his shorts and was wearing a jockstrap, my weakness, so after he slobbered all over my cock for 5 minutes I stood him up and turned him over on my couch, put my fingers in his mouth, then used his spit to lube his hole, and lined my bare cock up with his hole. He told me he didn't have much time and so I told him that was fine, been a while since I've used a hole for a quick pump and dump. Probably lasted 5 minutes in that tight hole and blew my load in his ass. Once I pulled my cock out I told him he could go, seeing as he didn't have much time ;)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 8 years later...
On 7/7/2013 at 5:19 PM, Guest slobbvers said:

Quick pump-n-dumps are great. Walk in, see bottom on all fours, ass up. Slip in. Dump load and bail.

Oh yeah! We all need this whether you are the top or bottom. Drama and hassle free fuck. There should be a law or at least an easier way of accomplishing this. 

• Upvote 1