I was on a business trip in Miami when my boss asked whether I would be happy to stay down there over the weekend. Flights were very expensive and it was winter back in NYC, I was 22, had been with a big American consulting firm for two years and this was my first assignment on which I would be mostly by myself. So I did some research and Key West became a very good option. The company was paying, which allowed me to pick a nice hotel in the center of town, very close to the infamous Duval Street. Until this point I only barebacked in relationships but hated the feeling of condoms in my ass. The tops were complaining and so was I, but still I was compelled to stay safe.

I arrived around noon on Saturday, had the car parked, hired a bike in started to explore the town. The fish market was own, which meant cheap beer and some entertainment. I was amazed how gay the whole town was. Later, I made my way back to Duval Street and went into a gay pub. The front staff was very nice but the interesting part seemed to be in the back. It was a men’s only area with a bar, a hot tub and a pool. I was by far the youngest there, but I enjoyed the company of older men and had a couple of drinks. Close to sunset we all went to the pier, had more drinks and celebrated the sun disappearing into the ocean. Having completed the quintessential Key West experience, we went back to the pub and had some more beers.

At some point a guy walked up and introduced himself as Michael, saying he had a house on the island but was only able to use it from time to time as his work had sent him to Chicago. We chatted for a while, watching as two guys started making out in the pool. I watched in amazement as one of the guys pulled down his shorts, revealed a big biohazard tat and, without hesitation, started to fuck the other guy’s ass. “Fuck this is hot” I mumbled to Michael. He smiled and asked “The fact that they are fucking or his tat?”

“Both I guess” I answered and blushed, adding “I love how they are enjoying their freedom.”

Michael laughed, saying “Welcome to Key West sexy," and then asking “Want to see it up close and chill in the pool?”

“Sounds good” I chuckled. Michael and I went over and got undressed. Only then did I see the biohazard tat on Michael's chest: it was red and black and massive. I got an instant hard on and sat down quickly. His cock was equally impressive, half hard around 7.5 inches. We were quietly joined by a black bear, in his 40s, very muscular and big in every sense of the word.

Michael gave me a kiss and whispered “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you tonight.” I smiled and wanked his cock for a bit. Another guy swam up to me and started massaging my leg. I turned around and saw a hard nine-incher with a fat PA. Slowly leaning forward I grabbed his cock and started licking his head and the shaft. He pushed it slowly into my mouth. Michael stood up next to me and started wanking his cock. The black guy behind me moved in and started massaging my hole.

"This is Steve," Michael said and pointed at me, "He's new here, and needs an initiation."

I looked up at him and whispered, "Please don’t cum in my hole, Michael."

Michael smiled and kissed me, saying “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything you don’t want me to.”

The black guy started licking my hole, which opened-up very willingly. I could sense that he knew what he was doing. I felt his fingers in my butt digging in a bit further, slightly scratching the inside. The PA cock pulled out of my mouth and Michael held his poz cock in my face. Naturally I was intrigued and kissed it carefully.

"Don’t worry, oral is safe" grunted the PA guy. I started sucking and at the same time I felt the black guy pushing his humongous cock into me. Tears poured out of my eyes, but I stayed strong and focused on sucking Michael. After five minutes the black guy gave a loud moan and for the first time I could literally feel the cum gushing into my ass. He pulled out slowly and within seconds I could feel another cock in my ass. This one had a PA, which felt weird but still amazing. The guy I had sucked early now had a go at my hole. He wasn’t as gentle as the black guy but thankfully at this point, I had been opened-up wide enough. Michael pulled out of my mouth and the black guy pushed his cummy cock into my mouth. I thought I tasted a hint of blood but the taste of cum got me so hard that I didn’t think any further. I just kept an eye on Michael's hot cock to make sure he would stick to his word. PA guy pounded me faster and faster until I could feel another eruption in my hole. The two high fived each other with Michael leaning forward, kissing me and whispering "Wow, what a trooper you are!”

PA guy pulled his cock out and I felt a cock, that I haven’t felt before. It was smaller, which at that stage was a nice change so I could relax a little. I couldn’t see who it was, because PA’s cock needed cleaning. Willingly I licked his cock clean and only shortly afterwards the third cock came into me.

"Sorry guys," I heard someone say, "You know I don’t last long in neg holes."

I turned around and saw the first biohazard tattoo pulling his cock out of my ass. I looked at Michael with blank fear. He just laughed, saying "Don’t worry sweetie. It’s too late now. You have so far received three beautiful poz strains."

With that, the biohazard cock slid into my mouth for cleaning and the fourth guy, the bottom I had seen earlier, pushed into my ass. At this point, I realized I had found my true calling....

To be continued

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10

About this point the bar keeper became aware of what was going on, and made us stop playing with each other, so the guy who was fucking me pulled out and we all got dressed. I felt dizzy, shocked, shaky and drunk. Overwhelmed by emotion, I left without saying another word. Tumbling down Duval street, I got to the hotel beach where I lay on the sand and closed my eyes, thinking to myself 'The last four hours have changed my life forever. They've given me the bug, and now I'm toxic.' I felt like I was going to throw-up, but through all these feelings of despair and angst, my shorts showed a huge bulge which started even forming a wet spot. Furthermore, I was leaking out of my ass and slowly not only my underwear but also my shorts showed another wet spot.

So there I was - laying on the beach, my eyes closed, sporting a big boner, when I felt a hand softly touching my shoulder. It was the guy who had last fucked me. Apparently he had followed me down to the beach, and seeing me, obviously distraught, he asked “Hey man, are you alright? I completely understand how you are feeling right now. I went through the same shit two months ago. You were not their first victim” he smiled, “though I must say, they have great taste.”

I did my best to smile back, saying “Thanks, I'm Steve, by the way. Yeah, it was a shocker. But underneath all the fear and stuff, I feel a sense of relief, satisfaction and horniness.” To emphasis the point, I massaged my boner.

The guy chuckled, saying “We are very similar, Steve. I am Chris. Nice to meet you. I had this gut feeling that this was what you wanted deep down. That’s why I didn’t intervene. I brought some vodka red bull. Why don’t we go up to your room and talk a bit?”

“Sounds good. I don’t really want to be seen in this state. They worked my hole pretty good. Not much muscle left” I smirked.

We went up to my room and had a couple of drinks and talked. Chris was sexy, I mean really sexy, in fact I would say he was way out of my league sexy, and judging from what he mentioned earlier very toxic. To complete the night I needed his viral load in me. “What are the chances that they were successful in knocking me up?” I asked Chris.

“Well, Steve, to be honest, there is a chance that you got spared. I didn’t see any blood.”

“Hmmm, are you sure? That would be kind of an anti-climactic. All that for nothing.”

An evil grin crossed Chris' face as he said “Well Steve, if you like, I could inspect your hole and if you insist, make sure that this night will be the night that changed your life. The night you converted. The night you found your true calling.”

I almost exploded in my pants when he made exactly the offer for which I was looking, so I responded “That would be great Chris.”

Chris stood up and kissed me, threw me onto the bed and took off my pants. His tongue immediately went down to my hole. I could tell he was enjoying the taste of what the guys had left behind. His tongue went in so deep, I felt like a snake was rimming me. Then he moved two fingers in, pulled them out again, stuck one in my mouth and licked the other clean. “What do you think, Steve?”

“Yummy, but very pure juice.”

“Yeah, I think we'll have to work on that.”

I kissed him, looked him deep in the eyes and whispered ”Give me your toxic little babies.”

“Oh, I sure will, Steve.” With that, Chris' fingers disappeared again into my hole, and again I experienced a scratchy sensation around my muscle. It turned out Chris' nails were longer than the first guy's and it seemed to make a difference. After a short while, he removed his fingers, and sucked one, and offered me the other. I could already tell that the colour had changed too a more pinkish note. Chris grinned “That’s it. Now to add mine for the race to the finish line.”

Slowly the head of his cock moved into my hole, followed by the shaft. Even his cock was beautiful. Not massive, but everything in proportion, the head slightly bigger than the shaft, which gave it a mushroom look and felt great as he began sliding in and out of my hole. In addition, his cock was thick. Now, usually I am an active bottom. I grab the top's ass, and pull him in deeper, and likewise play with my partner's nipples, sometimes, even, the guy's hole, or, if our position permits, I try to reach the top's cock, and add to the sensation, but this time, this fuck, it took all I had just to take his cock and keep eye contact with Chris, who was clearly enjoying himself. He was truly versatile. He never broke eye contact and knew exactly what he had to do, but understandably, after all what happened, he didn’t last long. Soon I saw his muscles tensing, his breath became more ragged, his face became redder, and he looked at me almost pleadingly.

“Do it,” I moaned.

And with a loud moan his cock unloaded itself in me. Fuck, what a feeling. He leaned over, we kissed, he pulled out and I cleaned his cock. He then told me to lay flat on my stomach, and he pushed his semi-hard cock back in and his fingers started slowly running up my back, always starting from my hole, and going in every direction. “Can you feel my babies exploring and conquering your body?” Chris whispered.

And just like that I exploded without even touching myself.

To be continued...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...