to take or not take meds

My doc told me yesterday It was my decision but I could stay a few months even years before I start meds, but he prefer that all his patients start early treatment. Tonight I´m having a chat with my master/breeder to what we both want.

• Administrators
My doc told me yesterday It was my decision but I could stay a few months even years before I start meds, but he prefer that all his patients start early treatment. Tonight I´m having a chat with my master/breeder to what we both want.

Since the doctor isn't emphatic, I say obey your master. But when the doctor is emphatic, obey the doctor (or get a 2nd opinion).

"... he is more like my poz mentor and converter but i call him master."

He doesn't sound smart enough or caring enough to be anybody's mentor.

He's not trained in medicine yet he's laying down rules that affect your health. You and he are both lay persons with no medical expertise. You are not in a position to make an informed decision, nor is he; do what the doctor says.

I hate hearing, in cases like this..."It's the patient's decision." It is not the patient's decision, because the patient is in no position to make any informed judgement; they don't have the knowledge or experience and may just as easily make a bad decision based on nothing more than one or two anecdotes. Ugh.

Edited by TattPig