Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Coupla nights ago when travelling for work. Chatted with a 20sumthin guy on gaydar and before I knew it he texted me from hotel lobby saying which room. He had a fat fat fat 8" and it wasn't long before I was on my knees getting face fucked. He really started getting verbal when I turned him round and tongued his hot smooth butt. But unfortunately it turned him on too much cos when I started blowing his cock again, he started moaning and eventually pulled his cock out and moaned 'I'm gonna blow'.

Of course, I grabbed his hips and made sure that when he did bust his load, he sprayed it over my face. This seemed to turn him on even more cos soon I was drippin with about a gallon of hot tasty seed.

Yesterday was great. Met up with a handsome

Older guy in the woods, small cut dick (my favourite).

Wanted him to fuck me but he got turned on

Quick and shot his load.

Later I met up with a workman from squirt

in his van. Great chest on him, he swallowed

every drop of my cum.

Off to get a load up my arse now.

Met up last night with a 21 year old Latin kid from A4A. He was my 12th bareback fuck of this year. I arrived and he was already naked on his bed stroking his cock. I quickly stripped and was on the bed sucking his cock. I sucked so long and hard it hurt, since I am not used to that. Afterwards, he wanted me to rim his hoel, since he had not been fucked in weeks and was very tight. I did so and to my surprise he used soem strawberry lube up there. I must have hit the right spot because I had him moaning my name for 10 minutes. He begged me to fuck him, so I moved up so he could suck my cock and make me rock hard. In a few moments I was in his ass pumping him hard, my balls slapping against his ass. He was in the missionary position for about 10 mintes, then I flipped him over on his stomach so I could really drive it home. After another 10 minutes or so, I unloaded a nice wad in his ass. His tight hole sucked it right up and none escaped. He flipped over and wanted to suck the remaining cum from my cock. Who was I too turn hm down? After he jerked off, I stuck my cock in his ass again, hoping to get off a second time. No luck with that, but I did leave his hole red and raw when I was finished.

After getting buzzed a rawhide, I was standing in front of that video store in Chelsea nyc. Blue something. saw some sexy dude who looked like he was down for a nasty fuck, took him too a nice dark street. fucked him raw and came. I was so horny that I was the top when i usually bottom lol.

Bluepsyclone: FUCKING HOT MAN. Just the kind of thing I love ... getting fucked raw outside. dark laneways 1 of the best.

City Department store ... thin, sexy young (early 20s) shop assistant flirted with me so I asked him to write his number on my docket, but he said meet you outside main entrance in 5 min... sure enough he went and took a smoko. We had 15 min. Went to into the mall toilets (not his department store) and into the disabled cubicle, and he got down to suck my cock. I prefer to get fucked, but he was so sexy I wanted to fuck him. I played with his ass and he squirmed like he wanted it. When I pulled him around he said 'do you have a connie?' - I said no. So he got back down to suck me off. I reached down to feel his cock. Nice and hard, uncut. Longish and thinnish, like him. It was popping out of his pants that he'd undone. He was already dripping pre-cum. I gave it a few strokes and turned so he could rim me, and he stood up and pressed his uncut head against my hole. I just pushed back and without hesitation he thrust it in. So much for no condoms. It only took him about 30 seconds of quick and hard pumping to unload but he held it there for a good minute afterwards kissing the back of my neck, twisting my tits, and letting his cock soften. After he pulled out, he stood there and watched me pull myself off and shoot on the ground. some gobs of my cum landed on his shoe and trouser leg, and watching me got him hard again (oh to be that age again!) so I got down to suck him again and tasted my hole on his cock. That lasted about 20 seconds before he pushed me off and said, "shit, I've got to get back" so we pulled up our pants and snuck out of the cubicle. I stayed to wash my hands - he didn't, so he went back to work smelling of our fuck. I sat on the bus home with his jiz leaking outta my ass. Hot.

• Upvote 1

Just sucked off a hot 24 yr old bi guy who came over to my place on his lunch hour...he came in and I dropped to my knees in front of him and rubbed his already hard cock through his khakis...i undid this belt, unhooked his pants, pulled his zipper down and then yanked his pants down around his ankles...he had on a pair of stripe trunk briefs and his cock was erect off to the side...I put my mouth of his cock and let him feel my hot breath on his knob and length of his dick...he sat down in my leather chair and then I put my hands under the waistband of his briefs, he lifted his ass off the chair and I slid his underwear down to his ankles next to his pants...I then proceeded to suck his hard cock for the next 15-20 mins...I'd occasionally would look up from between his legs and he just had his eyes closed and moving his head from side to side moaning....used different techniques on him...he had a beautiful, thick cock to suck...when he was about to cum he put his hands on the back of my head and forced his cock all the way down my throat when he started to cum...his cock was so far down my throat that I was actually having problems breathing...I could feel the big vein on the underside of his cock pumping out his cum load down my throat...I counted 7 squirts of cum...when he was down he stood up and pulled up his briefs and pants and said he come back again...maybe next time I can get him to fuck me.

Saturday night at Slammers. Got there early around 7:30 PM looking for some breeder cum in my mouth. At the glory hole ramp I saw a guy approach. He was fat and not attractive I was hesitant, but he pulled out a really nice big dick. He had a wedding ring on so I figured he was good to go and just came in to drop a load. Most gay guys get hundreds of BJs and don't cum from them, and they try to save their loads while looking for a husband. Anyway this guy shot a nice big delicious load in my mouth. I followed him to see if he was leaving and he was in the bathroom, much shorter than I thought about only 5 feet tall, so I waited from afar and he left.

Guest GoodExercise

At BB 3way when a hot early 20s guy showed up. About 5-7, 130. Smooth body, trimmed beard. Hung, cut, vers. So my type. I ended up fucking him, then the others. He also fucked the others. At some point he started jacking me while sucking one of the others. When he saw I was about to come, he sat on my cock and took my massive load right up his smooth, tight hole. Awesome fun.

saturday night at the bath house i got about 15 cocks up my ass and took 8 cum loads and 2 piss loads up my hole... 2 cum loads and 1 piss load down my throat

Guest GoodExercise

In a tall, lean 24 yo Mexican guy from BBRT. Hung, uncut. Usually a top, but was a bottom for me. Poz. Went home recharged and happy.