Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Dropped 3 loads in a couple hours this afternoon.

The first 2 loads were at the local cruisy woods. #1 was a give and get. Older guy with an average cock but an above average load. I was gagging on it there was so much. But I definitely made sure to not lose a drop. He took my load as well. #2 was a hot chubby cub. Had an intense make out and jerk off session. He took my load when I blew.

#3 was at the local ABS. Didn't have high hopes as the parking lot was pretty empty...but when I got to the last booth the door was unlocked and W-H-O-A! This hot fit furry tatted up guy was standing there stroking a beautiful piece in just his socks and work boots. We made out and stroked for a while and then I got my face in his gorgeous ass. When I asked if he liked to get fucked he just grunted and bent deeper and lower as an answer. Fucked his hot hole for a while and it was like a vise. When I asked if he wanted my cum he moaned and I blasted in his gut. Pulled out and knew he was pretty clean so I got down and licked my cum and his ass juices from his hole.

For a Sunday afternoon...pretty fucking phenomenal.

Edited by VersBareCub

Last night. Got cruised at the park near my apartment by this stocky married latin guy. I think he was latin. He was wearing a hoodie so I didn't get a good look at his face. Had a nice uncut dick and held my head down on his dick (as if he needed to) when he shot his load down my throat. He got out of there pretty quick after that. ha ha

I took a nice load from my guy. He came into my bed before going to sleep and found me wearing my shorts with a hole. It drives him crazy to find my hole all lubed up. He fucked me for a very long time and he pumped a nice big load in my hole. I pushed it out this morning. I like the noise cum makes in the toilet water when it drips out of my hole.

Dumped two loads in a kid from A4A. He hit me up last night ... chit chat chit chat ... made plans for a hook up later this week however the messages back and forth were so fucking hot that he ended up lettin me come over (if I promised to be real quiet .. LOL) because we had to be on the "DL" saying that his mom doesnt want him hookin up in her house. So much for that rule - I didnt get home till almost 2am. Fucked him hard - unloading in his hole twice.

My Mexican fuckbud texted me at midnight...we had been playin phone and a4a tag tryin to get a plan together to fuck...either he was working when i was free, or the other way around...so finally he texts me at midnight can i play...was just about to get in bed but playing with him is always a hot fun time...and the clincher was when he informed me he had a 10 day load. Dayum! He fucked the shit out of me (mostly in missionary but he switched that up a bit too and damn did he get DEEP) for over an hour before unloading in me doggie and him straddling me crouched on the bed. We passed out for a while, then i woke him up by nursing his dick back to life, he climbed on my back and pounded out another one. All in a day's work right?

A big bear fuck bud and I travel a lot for work. We happened to be in the same town last night. He came over to my hotel stripped and spread his hairy legs on the bed. I got down and deep throated his big cock til it was soaking wet. Once it was dripping on the bed he sat me down on it and I rode him for a while. He soon threw me on my back and pounded a load into my ass. He kept fucking and I milked a second load out of him. He got cleaned up, I thanked him and he left. Spent the next hour fucking a dildo into my ass and eating his cum off it.

Monday night @ Slammers in L.A. Met 2 hunky, hung studs who took me to one of the sling rooms. Both took turns fucking my hole. When one of them was ready to blow, he shoved his long fat cock into the other and bred him, and when he was done, that guy power fucked me til he planted his seed deep inside me. It was VERY HOT SEX!

Wed night a guy came over and gave a load in my ass and then surprised me with another load for my mouth. I thought he was just playing with his cock as I stroked his body but all of a sudden his movements changed and he was shooting another load... lucky my mouth was close to his cock :)

Bred a neg fuckbuddy yesterday afternoon....deep!! his cum was already cummy from the previous night where he was gangbanged and probably seeded 3 times... half way through my fuck, my cock slipped out and I could see cum from the previous guys.... fucking hot!!!

Had set up a threeway last night, one top flaked out and the other....was a bad fuck. Ending up driving a bit further to the home of a hot daddy bear I met online on my iphone. Sucked his nipples (left a big hickey on one), we rimmed each other, he barebacked my ass, I sucked his cock (let him switch back and forth between my ass and mouth all he wanted), had him slap me a little, spank my ass red, spit in my mouth/on my face a couple times, and I even drank his piss. Had never done anything on webcam, but broadcasted it all on Cam4 (got up to over 1000 views despite it being really late in the AM, don't know if that is good or not but was fucking hot to know all those guys were watching me be his cumslut, hotter that guys in chat were telling us what to do). He dripped precum the entire time, drove me crazy. He was really into sloppy, passionate kissing (kind of kissing where his tongue was halfway down my throat at times), which I find fucking hot. Ended up jacking off into my mouth, I sucked him off right after he started to cum (wanted to show his cumshot to guys on cam), then kept sucking till he got soft and I had cleaned up all his cum with my mouth.

Plan to hook up with him again, making plans to be regular fuck buds, cam time to time, do 3-ways and groups, explore more kink, and just have raunchy daddy/son bareback sex.

We talked awhile after we were done (which is rare for me, I'm usually a "thanks for the load Sir, I'm leaving now" type of cumslut), and I think we're going to end up good friends in addition to fuck buddies. So it was an excellent night. =)

Spent the night with a buddy who in the past we only fucked with a condom and all very vanilla stuff. We started reading posts on this website together and we both started to get hot and naked while reading about barebacking and bug chasing stories. Then the fun started with lots of sucking, rimming each other. Then he spread his legs and invited me to fuck him bare....his first bareback experience and his first time as a bottom. I think he is now addicted to fucking bare. Later that night he fucked me bare. All very hot.