Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Twice in one week at a bar called Phoenix in New Orleans. Earlier in the week I traded oral with a nicely built guy with a great ass I should have eaten out in tribute. He wasn't eager to cum when I was and he didn't want to swallow, so I shot on my hand and fed some of it to a cub who'd been standing beside us. Tonight I thought I was gonna get blown by a lean dude but his cock was really irresistible and so I was down on my knees while the bar watched. He shot in my mouth and I swallowed it all. Wish I'd urged him to fuck me, but it was still sweet and hot.

Ran into a buddy at the bar last night. Hard bodied farmer living about 2 hours from here. We've played around before and I knew he was poz. We went to my place got naked and fucked around til we passed out. I woke up this morning and got down between his legs to suck on that thick uncut cock and big bull balls. After about an hour servicing his meat he shoved my head all the way down on his cock and shot his load straight down my throat. I can still taste his poz cum in my mouth.

I just took my first raw load in 18 yrs. I've been fucking a black top for about 10 yrs now, a few times every year, and today I finally let him take me raw and breed me. I sucked on him for about 15 minutes, and asked him to feed me his cum, but he said it was time for me to take his nutt. I took a good hit from a bottle of poppers, and then he guided me onto his cock as he sat back on the couch. after a couple minutes of that, he had me get on my knees, chest down, and he finished up cumming in me. I wanted it bad, but did freak out some at the end. But, I know that from now on, he will only be fucking me raw. Location was Columbia SC

I just took the biggest cock I've ever had shoved up my hole. I was fucked by this hot german stud visiting London while I was there a few days ago. He posted on craigslist and mentioned the same hotel I was staying at. Perfectly convenient! We got in touch, set a time, I cleaned my hole out really well and cracked door open for him to come into my dark room. I was nude, in bed, hole up in the air. He came, undressed, started out rimming my ass first with his tongue and nice facial hair. He then slid his humungous cock into my ass. Had to be 10" and thick. We didn't talk about condom or anything. I turned back and saw condom wrapper...and felt his condom covered cock. Was bummed, really wanted raw. He fucked me for a good 20 minutes. I switched positions and started taking it doggy from behind. During the time we switched positions, something felt different about the sensation. He kept up a deep drilling and suddenly my ass felt warm and his cock slowed as it was throbbing....i got his raw load! He pulled out and shoved his cum-covered cock in my mouth while I stroked. I then shot one of my biggest cum loads ever. Cum hit me right between my eyes.

Took a big load from an ex of mine who had moved to london 5 years ago. He just moved back up north. His cock is 8" long, and nice n thick. He fucked my hole in various positions, before dumping a load deep into me, then fucking it in some more.

We're going to have even more sessions to come, and I will get some pics for you. Check out my blog in the coming weeks for full details!

Fuck, where do I start. friday 03-25-11 I was off the afternoon and hit the bookstore. Took 14 loads in my mouth and 2 in my dad hole. Saturday my partner and I went to a local leather bar and in the back room he sucked 5 cocks and I sucked 4 too bad neither one of us got any loads. Sunday evening we hit the bookstore together. It was a slow night he sucked 6-7 ( he does not keep count) and thats part of the fun... I sucked 5 and got 5 loads. My load count as of today 03-28-11 for the year so far is 288. 232 in my mouth and 56 in my hairy asshole. I lost count as to how many I have shot off. I know I have filled many truckers and married men and boys asses with my toxic cum and they all loved it. I have had some hot tricks. I plan to hit the bookstore at least 2 times a week for the rest of the year and we will have fuck parties and head to the baths in Indy so I could have over 1000 loads this year. My goal is 1200! OINK!! eating cum puts hair on your chest. I am living proof! LOL

This weekend was Pride in Palm Beach County and I was proud to be a cumdump all weekend...had a hotel room and it was like a revolving door for dudes who wanted to breed and feed me.......I took 78 loads over the weekend (49 in my cunt and the rest down my throat)...it was a hot time had by all.....next years pride goal is 120!!! OINK OINK!!!

Hooked up with a late 20s cub who said he wanted to swap dirty loads yesterday. Met at an ABS and he looked better in person. Ate his ass and slipped my cock in. I was kinda nervous since this was the first guy I fucked since finding out I'm not neg anymore, but once in it was no problem and I pounded him good and then dumped a huge load into his poz hole. Unfortunately he just wanted to take more dick and wouldn't fuck and breed me. I did get a load from some other guy eventually, but what a prick!

Last Friday anon from a big guy, Caucasian I think, in one of the dark rooms in Chariot's Streatham UK. No talking I was just pushed to bend over and take his bare 8(?) inch up my ass. A nice long fuck followed by just three words "I'm cumming" as he dumped his load in my ass. He slowly fucked me for another 30 seconds or so before pulling his still hard cock out. He left saying "enjoy" and just a gentle pat on my shoulder.