Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

TOPS/SIRS/fellow slaves:

If You want to read where piglet got its last load, its Master has ordered it to keep a blog up to date with His orders and worm's sexual encounters. worm takes raw loads almost every day of the week, please read about it at www.wallowingworm.blogspot.com. If You want to contact the worm just to chat or to encourage it to keep taking raw loads and getting excited about it, bjslave@yahoo.com is a perfect way to contact the piglet. Thank You SIRS/TOPS, fellow slaves. worm

A hot, hairy bear invited me over to his hotel room last night. I slurped on his fat cock for a while before be bent me over the bed and slid his thick dick in my hole. It was a damn good fuck and when he shot his load deep in my hole I could feel his dick pulsating. It was a good evening...

Guest wl101

Saturday - H2O sauna (Manchester). Guy I met off BBRT. Fantastic hole. Had held back from shooting for 7 days. Spunked four large loads into him over 90 mins or so, first one felt like a powerful 14 shot load too. :P

This is my first time posting on this site... I read it often and get pretty turned on by all the stories. So my last load was this past Friday night. Up until this point I can't remember any loads up my ass other than from my current partner. I fuck around on the side but have always avoided getting loads up my ass. I unloaded a few times into guys at their request. One guy in particular, one half of a couple that we are friends with, came over to my office on a weekend and we fucked on the floor. I have a pretty big dick and his BF doesn't so I know he was enjoying the fullness of it. This was the first time we fucked and knowing I was gonna breed him got me hot and I ended up really filling him up. He went off to his restaurant job going commando and with my load up there. Not quite sure how that worked out for him bu he seemed pretty turned on by it.

As for the load I just took I had a MH rendezvous planned and happened to mention it to this really cute married guy who I have fucked around with a couple of times (both times he fucked me bb). He expressed an interest in joining us and amazingly, I got a text saying he was on his way. I don't know how he figured out how to get out of the house at 9pm on a Friday night but I sure was pleased he wanted to come over. Well, the other guy and I were fucking around and I left the front door open. Pretty soon I heard him walk in and he found us in the bedroom. We got naked and played around but we all knew that barebacking me was the reason we were there. So both guys took turns doing me but it was clear the other guy wasn't going to cum so I encouraged married dude to go for it. I had already told him I wanted his load but I wasn't sure he (or I) would follow through. Anyway, I was on my back and he was fucking me hard with the other guy playing with him from behind and I remember looking up at him and saying quietly that I didn't want him to pull out this time. He gave me an intense look and leaned down and kissed me and then I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in tight. That seemed to set him off and he kid of gasped "I am gonna shoot" and then did just that. Although I don't think my butt is sensitive enough to feel a guy shoot in me (do people really feel it??) I really concentrated on the experience of knowing he was filling me up. It was crazy intense. The cool thing is he didn't rush off after but stayed around until the other guy and I shot our loads.

I am HIV neg and I know I am taking a risk but it just seemed like I needed to do this... Sex with the BF sucks now (he doesn't fuck me anymore as I think he is getting it elsewhere - look for him on A4A) and I just decided it was time. Both guys said they were negative and I will take that for what it is worth. However, let's just say that if the married guy and I hook up again - you will be hearing from me again. Phew... damn...

I Hooked up with the baseball player again - early last night. The hot little fucker had just finished a Highschool game or practice or something because he still had most of his uniform on. I fucked him VERY Very VERY hard ... eventually pushing his head down into the foot welll of the back seat in my car. He just kept yelping out "oh gawd" ... untill I unloaded my cum-load into his hot little boy hole.

from my boyfriend...been really craving a revisit to the days before when I'd get fresh loads from strangers tho. I like it when my bf seeds me but ill never stop loving when I'd hunt down a hot top with a nice cock to pump me up with no strings attached.