Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a new fuck buddy come over to my place this afternoon...he shoved his big, thick, long cock up my ass doggy-style before plowing his load deep in my hole...he hadn't cum in a week, therefore his huge load was dripping out of my ass....loved it!

It has been a "loading" weekend - Friday night I got 3 loads in my ass at the bathhouse...Saturday night I made a repeat visit to the bathhouse and got 2 more loads...and this afternoon a fuck buddy came over and pumped his big, thick and creamy load into my hole....yes, my ass has been used well this weekend....

My last load went up my boyfriends silky rosebudded asscunt. I fucked him doggy this afternoon. He has a really hairy ass and legs so when Im bangin him from behind I can feel all that fur tickling my groin. He also was born with a superb bubble butt. I got him up on the bed and ate his cunt for a while. Making sure I sucked on those hot asslips. I had him groaning to be mounted. I lubed up my cock with spit and slid into him in one long smooth stroke. Then I buttfucked his pussy ass for about 15 minutes. I shot a 5 day load up there. His rectum fits my dick perfectly. There is the perfect amount of pliability versus tightness. And his rectum is kind of snug so it rubs my cock too, not just his sphincter. I love his hole!

Just dropped a HUGE load in a bottom dude who hit me up on scruff. He recognized my pic from BBRTS and hit me up and asked if I wanted to fuck. I said sure and he came over with a butt plug in, I pulled it out and slide in, he was still tight and only took me about 15 minutes before I was rewarding him with my hot neg load. He says he's poz friendly and I think I'll introduce him to some of my poz buds. They can't knock me up, but maybe they can convert him.

Watched some football with a bi couple I've been hooking up with for years. Damn there were some good games yesterday.

Anyway; we fucked around until around 2:00am or so. Ended up breeding the wife twice, once in each hole. Also breed the husband once. We DPed the wife and he fucked me while I was fucking her. Took two loads from him.

• Upvote 1

My last load went up my boyfriends silky rosebudded asscunt. I fucked him doggy this afternoon. He has a really hairy ass and legs so when Im bangin him from behind I can feel all that fur tickling my groin. He also was born with a superb bubble butt. I got him up on the bed and ate his cunt for a while. Making sure I sucked on those hot asslips. I had him groaning to be mounted. I lubed up my cock with spit and slid into him in one long smooth stroke. Then I buttfucked his pussy ass for about 15 minutes. I shot a 5 day load up there. His rectum fits my dick perfectly. There is the perfect amount of pliability versus tightness. And his rectum is kind of snug so it rubs my cock too, not just his sphincter. I love his hole!

Damn, great description. Love a hairy and furry hole.

Damn, great description. Love a hairy and furry hole.

I agree with pigskintop. Thick's description of fucking his bf yesterday got my ass juices flowing. I was so horny that I had to hookup with a fuckbuddy last night who left my hole well pounded and seeded with two of his creamy loads.

His loads have leaked out now, but my cunt is itching for another deposit after re-reading Thick's hot post. Can't do anything about it until tonight, though.

Guest faggot hole

Ah, i hate to sound prosaic, but it was this morning, in bed. Last night's Top slept over after charging me with His load. He recharged me a couple of times during the night, and slept with his cock up my ass for most of the night. This morning, another hot load, followed by a load of His piss, followed by a butt plug. That's my current status -- plugged, load of piss and several loads up my hole. Nice way to stare the day.

Arrived in Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria (Spain) for a two weeks holiday yesterday (single traveler). Travel days are always a pain in the ass, usually wear you out, but I was horny as fuck. Hooked up my laptop and got online. Got a hit on Gayromeo. Chaser for bears from Croatia staying there as well with a bunch of friends. Turns out he is staying at the same hotel. Beautiful face and a nice dick (looking at his pics on Gayromeo). He was looking for a hairy guy or daddy to fuck with a bit of meat on his bones, and well...er...I have that! (plan to go back to the gym and loose some weight though...). Invited him over to my room. Guy spoke English but with such a bad accent I could hardly understand what he was saying. Just grabbed his crotch, unzipped and started sucking. He got hard in an instant. And his cock grew too. After he got hard he didn't waste any time. Used some lube on my ass and his cock and pushed in. Had condoms on the bedside table but he ignored them. I had asked him he was neg or poz and he said neg. Started plowing my ass and the guy went on for fucking forever. Made me cum after ten minutes but went on. After another 15 minutes I had to cum again. Told him him to cum too. He just grunted something I could not understand and increased the rhythm. Went on for another 10 minutes and then shot a huge load up my hole. As soon as he had cum he withdrew, pulled on his clothes and simply left. So much for being polite. But I think I will hear from him again as soon as he gets horny and not lucky in the bars. But he's handsome, so he probably finds other guys.

Couple of nights ago, hooked up with a guy from A4A. He had a nice, thick 7 in. cut and we definitely had a blast overall. Also, he had a nice bio-hazard tattoo on his back, below the neck, so he may be POZ, but didn't really say.

We both worked each other over nicely, especially for him to make sure I was really opened up to take his thick cock (I am usually very tight since I don't get fucked that often. X( ) and while he may not have said it exactly, I know he had to have cum in me a bit, but not much since he had to have "cum again" after all was said and done, but even so, it was a great night that I haven't had for a good while.