Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Boxir55

Was just leaving my local gay friendly bar late this afternoon when this guy caught my eye, he followed me outside we got talking and within a few minutes I was in his car heading for his flat. Nice flat nice guy and a really good bottom fucked him twice, got both loads deep in him best casual sex I have had in a while.

It's been a while. Since I last posted it's been slow. Intentionally. I go out less because I am moving soon and trying to be more productive at home and save money. It was mostly swallowing a load or two last week...but today.

Got together with a buddy of mine. He does crazy awesome fucking disco and dance lights in his play area. It was kinda cool seeing the lights on the ceiling. I'm sure guys who party would have gone ape shit. My hole hasn't been used much lately so it's been tighter. But he used a little lube and when I felt his cock push in I did not hesitate and let it go in all the way. Oh shit it felt so good. I relaxed and took it. I took a hit of poppers too and went wild. I was begging for his cock and load. He told me to shut the fuck up and be a good bitch and put his hands over my mouth at one point. Oh fuck that was so hot. Love it when tops do shit like that. So I was more silent for a while just moaning and groaning as he fucked me. He came pretty quickly and filled my ass. It was fucking hot. After he took a few pictures of me on his sling with his crazy lights. No pics of those right now though.

I did some stuff later and wasn't planning on going back out. But a guy I've been wanting to get together with sent me a message on BBRT. We talked and he loved my new pictures and said what he wanted to do to me. We decided to meet in a few hours. I cleaned out again just to make sure. I had a sort of heavy lunch too. Fucking loved that sushi but the mocha shake was a bad idea. Fucking hagendaz.

I went over and got there a little early. He looked so much hotter in person then in his pictures. With really hot and gorgeous looking guys I am not sure whether I am supposed to get on my knees and service them or lean over and make out with them. It's really hard to determine with dominant guys too. Sometimes I just want to bed over right there in front of them. But he already told me he wanted me naked so that made it easier. After I got naked he ordered me to get on all fours on his bed. He fingered my hole and I accepted his finger without hesitation. He rimmed my hole as well and his sexy beard felt rough and coarse against my hole and damn that turned me on. He tied something around my balls too and sucked my dick for a little bit. He then told me to get on my back. I did and he did something surprising. He put an average sized dildo up my ass. I was surprised I was taking it so well since I'm normally bad at toys. All of a sudden I felt and heard a loud vibration. It was a vibrator. For a split second I freaked out but then calmed down. It was pretty hot and he was even turned it and pushing it in and fucking me. Damn that was different but good. He tried to put a bigger dildo in me afterwards but not loose enough for that.

He then told me to suck him. I was waiting for that. He had a great average sized dick. He was bearish but a little bit chubby. I like bigger guys though. He also had a great size cock. Before that he put a butt plug in my ass. So I sucked him while keeping the butt plug up my ass. Sucking him was so much fun and I went wild on his dick like the cock hungry pig I am. He then told me to put my ass in his face. He took out the butt plug and rimmed me while I sucked him. Fuck it was so hot. He then had me sit on his chest and I came in his mouth while on his chest. He then told me sit on his dick.

..Damn it felt so hot sitting on his dick. Sometimes average dicks are just the best. His dick was hard and I felt it go in. I couldn't help myself and just rode it and gyrated my ass on it. I had to cum. He let me cum too but this time he let me ride him with my own speed and control that I was losing as I got overexcited and came on his chest. He then told me to get on my back and he shoved his cock in my ass. Fuck it felt so good and I pushed my ass back on his cock completely. I humped his cock with my ass frantically wanting his cock completely and I came again. He had me get on all fours and I felt him push his cock in me all the way without going slow and it popped into my ass. Fuck I felt that and I felt him and he used all his weight to really power fuck me. It felt so deep and so good. He kept fucking me and telling me what a good boy I am and how he is going to use my ass more often. He told me he was getting ready to cum and that he was going to breed my ass. I got so excited because the moment when a guy is about to breed me I always go wild on their cock in anticipation. He took a deep and loud groan and growl and unloaded in my ass. He pulled out and I went under him and sucked his dick and cleaned off his dick tasting his cum and my ass juices. He face fucked me while I came again. I cum real easy if I am sucking a man.

He was so kind and even let me catch my breath afterwards. We talked afterwards and learned more about each other and I learned he is much kinkier then I thought. So we have some good times to look forward too. We made out a bit on the couch too. Something I wanted to do when I first saw him and we are going to hopefully get together this week. He wants to do a lot more with me though. I can't believe I forgot to mention but he spanked my ass a bit while fingering me too and my ass was red afterwards. That was so hot.

Met a guy while in Sacremento for work today. 31, dark hair, my height, in great shape. He messaged me on a4a and after chatting for a while he asked if I ever play raw. 30 minutes later his thick 7.5 uncut jock cock was pushing in my hole raw with only spit to help. He blew one of the biggest loads I've ever taken.

Just took a load from a guy who wants to be my number 1 customer. He lives just 10 minutes up the road from me and luvs finding me face down ass up, sliding his dick deep in my ass and fucking me good. First time he came over I thought he was just a young quick pump and dump, this time, I thought he was going to wear me out. I hadn't really been planning on getting fucked but he hit me up and who am I to say no being the good cum dump that I am. 23, 8" cock, black, athletic, he just needs a hole to fuck and fill and I'm proud to be it for him.

Gave a three day load to the black bottom again and then felched it out of his hole and kissed him. Then got my hard cock back inside his hole with me on my back and him him riding it while he jacked off and shot all the way to my mouth. Afterwards, we had a nice chat about how he's going to be TA'ing for a class on sexuality and race. I told him I thought he'd be excellent at teaching that class ;-)

Last night, older guy with a great body and nice thick cock, he couldn't stay long as he had to get to work early. Sucked him off, and swallowed his load, Partner only watched as he was tired. Made the guy promise to come back and fuck me as soon as he had free day and more time. Can't wait to feel that cock in my ass.

Checked into CCBC in Palm Springs (really it's in Cat City) last night for a quick one night stay. It was a Monday night so not expecting much and true to my belief it was quiet. It took about 10 mins to unpack my stuff and throw a towel around my waist and headed off to the playrooms in the back. The first three were empty but in the fourth, and last, was a couple playing. Handsome guys. One had his butt up in an inviting way. I was soon asked to join. Within a minute I was in his hole. Oh my! What a beautiful bttm. I asked if I could breed and quickly got a "go for it" answer. I had a three day load waiting for a warm hole and I was soon grunting that I was gonna breed. So within twenty-five minutes of checkin I had nutted a huge load. I luv CCBC! Now you can see why!

Took a load from a regular guy I see an hour and a half ago. He fucked me exquisitely as usual. Then shot his load deep in my hole as I pulled on his balls. Trying now to drain it out on my hand

I love to drain out the load on my hand too after it's had time to back and then swallow it like a good pig.

just fucked a bi married bear out in the middle of nowhere. spit on my dick and his ass, and shoved it in! he loved getting pounded, and his ass was so tight that I ended up blowing my load in him pretty quick. sucked him off, and sent him back to his wife, with my seed in his ass. Then i had another buddy of mine meet me out there, so i could suck his load out. (we havent fucked yet!) we both got high on the poppers, and he fucked my throat untill he nutted a bid load deep in my belly. Turns out that some guy passed us by and saw the whole thing going on, and stopped to give me head afterwards.

Im definitely getting hornier in my 30's than in my 20's!

Anyone else in the south cali/north of LA area looking to play??

Last Saturday and Sunday I was invited to a pnp session with seven other guys. Because I am vers and my cock stays rock hard on T I almost always end up having to top at these gatherings even though I am really a Cum Craving Bottom. One of the total bottoms I fucked did the fucking hottest thing I have seen in a while. He stopped at a book store one the way over and picked up cum filled condoms from the trash and floor. He combined these to make three loaded up ones. During the time I fucked him he would open these up and massage the cum deep up my ass. No way to know how many Men were a part of these loads. It was super fucking hot.