Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Two loads yesterday at Wet on Wellington in Melbourne. First from an anon guy when i was ass up on the bed in the darkroom waiting for breeders to walk in. didnt see him nor his cock, just felt him enter me, fuck me hard and cum :) then went into the steam room where a group was having a suck fest. i knelt and sucked this young guy for a while, then thought id start the anal action, so got up and bent over the centre tiled bench and offered him my ass.... mmm..... he slid straight in, raw. a few guys started watching the bareback action and were stroking.. i just leaned further down and let him have me, a hot steamy breeding.. two loads in me ... nice

Last night went to The Club in St Louis. It was OK. Nice place, clean and a real friendly, helpful staff so that was nice. Guys? Sorta a mixed lot! Lots of looking but not too much serious play. I did get into a few holes BB and bred one (sorta)...he had a greal hole and was a great fuck but when I started to cum he pushed me off and most of my load (massive, hadn't cum in a week!!!!) went on the floor!!! That was a real disappointment. I do plan on going again Sunday night when I'm back in St Louis. Maybe I'll do better. Let's hope so.

Just an hour ago. The muscle bear I reported on earlier (with his BF) came along. His partner is on a business trip. MB (musclebear) stopped by this afternoon. He pumped two loads in me, we then rested and talked and then he fucked me again with another load deep in my ass. Didn't really feel that 3rd load shooting up my ass but he hit the right spots pumping me balls deep with his beercan cock and made me cum again. OMFG, I wish he was still single. The guy has Arpad Miklos looks (he is Serbian) and a fucking beercan thick dick. Too bad he has a partner now. But it does look I am now a willing hole for him and his partner, who is also top.

I didn't have a chance to write about Friday night... went to a gay country bar in downtown Cincinnati and picked up this hot beefy and smooth on bottom that was all about being barebacked. Took him back to my hotel (where, ironically, the Denver Broncos were staying) and dumped 2 loads in his ass back to back. The first load I felched out of his ass and kiss him with a mouth full of fuck juice. He was still horny so he invited a Latino buddy over. While the Latino fucked the Cherokee I slid my still cummy cock into his cunt. Within minutes he wanted me to top him and breed his ass - so I gave him the 3rd load of the night. All 3 of us passed out in my hotel room bed. I awoke to the Latino breeding the Cherokee. Not one to miss an opportunity, I slide my cock back into the Cherokee's ass and pumped a 4th load into him mixing my dna with the Latino's dna. We all fell asleep for another hour. I then rolled on top of the Latino and gave him one final load (#5) before I kicked them both out (as I had to shower and get to their conference).

So... between the Friday afternoon breeding and the Friday night/Saturday morning breedings... I nutted 8 loads into 3 different asses within 24 hours. I love Cincinnati...

earlier this afternoon. at a conference in Cincinnati and a bttm wanted me to come over and verbally abuse him while i fucked and bred his ass. little fucker had a great ass and the Vaseline right there on the night stand. pumped 3 loads into his pussy - 2 back to back and after reloading i pumped a 3rd load of my dna into his fuckhole. my cock was covered in cum and Vaseline and man it felt good to tear his tight ass open and make him my bitch. and he loved being my bitch. was a fun afternoon. now i need some ass for tonight...

What a great day.

Had a game watching party with some friends, most of whom are also fuck buddies or at least occasional hookups. Our team beat Alabama, who was #1 in the country.

Anyway, after it was over, those who didn't want to stay for the post game party headed out, leaving 5 of us.

Two versatile bottoms, one 19 y/o twink, the other in his 30s.

Two versatile guys, me and a guy in his late 20s

One top, guy in his early 40s.

After those of us who needed to clean up/out did, we fucked from about 7:00 until around midnight. Everyone except the top got at least one load in the ass, most got 2-3.

I was hoping my poz friend who was my first knowingly poz fuck was going to be here, but he could not make it away. He is going to try to come to town for the last home game in 2 weeks, but he just doesn't know if he'll be able to get away. I hope he does; I love fucking with him.

Guest mspchaser

Just got a load from an undetectable guy. I'd have preferred if he'd have been able to have convert me. I needed a load in me and am willing to take more.

Guest slobbvers

Just got back from a cum pig's apartment. I walk in and he his on all fours with his ass in the air. I strip. Feed him my piss. He said that's disgusting. He says that he likes to be humiliated. Then I sniffed some poppers, used spit for lube and fucked his cum sloppy hole. He said that he had taken two loads before me. When I finished I told him to clean my cock. As he is cleaning he beats himself off. I say to him, "Don't you DARE cum on me." Catches it in his hand. I tell him to lick it up. He does. Asks if I want anything to drink. Drank one of his roomy's beers. He's a good, little bitch.

Edited by slobbvers

Last night I met I beefy muscular black gentleman who, in his words, wanted me to "use my white cock on his black ass." Who was I to say no? He's a hot fucker, muscular and beefy, and after giving me an amazing blow job, he eased his tight ass onto my cock. I gotta admit, there was something very very hot when my cock popped his outer ring then his inner ring open. He rode my cock like a champ, and then he asked if he could ride my cock reverse cowboy (he'd never done that before). I knew I was hitting his prostate good in that position. After about 30 minutes fucking in various positions, I decided it was time to breed his cunt - and that turned him on even more when i told him I was going to breed him with my seed. Got him on his back and started pumping away until I blew a huge load (5 or 6 throbs) of cum deep into his pussy. We then laid there for about 5 minutes until I was ready to plant another load of my dna into his hungry cunt. Tried to get him to sleep with my cum up his ass, but his pushed my baby batter out. Definitely plan on breeding his hot ass again as soon as I can. I want him to start soaking in my dna.

Put an ad on CL looking for guys to come over to get their cocks sucked. I was waiting blindfolded, and just had a young, uncut guy leave after feeding me his sweet load. Really filled my mouth up. Hope to have some more cocks before the night is out.

Went to a bareback sex party last night and got six loads. One guy fucked me for a good hour before he blasted my insides with his seed. The last guy had a beer can thick cock and at least 8 inches and shot his load in me while on the sling. It was a fuckin hot time!!! That is what being a pig bottom is all about.

A guy hit me up on BBRT. Traveling from Orlando to Charlotte, NC. He and my partner had fucked before. He needed a fuck and a shower. He arrived at the house, showered and we took him to the bedroom. Eager bottom guy wanting cock and cum. I fucked him and gave him my load while he sucked my partner. Then it was my partner's load. He's got a good 8 inches, thick, 00g PA. He got a nice fucking from that and a nice big load as well. I'm sure he'll be stopping by on his next trip.