Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 6/27/2024 at 11:59 AM, Njn0mc said:

So I really never did this but it was fun.

So a buddy of mine about a month ago loves to suck asked if I wanted to go for a ride with him. I said sure I had about an hour or more to kill.

He took me for a drive and asked if I ever been at this state park before and I told him no. I'm still kinda new to the area.  It was a long road and we stopped at a parking lot off the road and he said the park Rangers never drive in here. He reached over and Unzipped my pants and said pull your cock out I need lunch. So I did and got a great blow job from him and emptied my balls. 

He sat up and I pulled my pants up. As we left I asked do guys come here and he said about 4 it has a bunch of cars and most walk to the woods.

Fast foward to yesterday I was driving and doing errands close to the road that leads to the park. I noticed it was 4:40 and I got an itch to see that place. I drove down the long road and came up to the entrance to that parking lot and pulled in. There were 4 cars there and I pulled in and parked. It only took a few minutes and someone got out of his car and came up to me.

He asked what are you doing here. I said I was here a month ago and heard this is a fun place.. He chuckled and said well it can be fun. He was looking at my crouch and I said want to see it? He said yes pull it out. I did and he reached in and grabbed it. He asked can I suck it I said yes and he open the door and got on his knees and started to suck it. Then he said lay in you back seat so it will be comfortable.  I got out and open the door and laid on my back as he pulled my pants down and sucked. 

It was hot as fuck doing this. I  was just waiting for cops to show up at anytime but I didn't care at this point. He was doing a great job and I noticed two guys watching by my car and that made me blow a big load in his mouth.

Definitely coming back again.

So Friday early evening I went back to the park.

I got cleaned out and horny as shit. I wanted to try the park again.

So i drove to the park wearing shorts and a t-shirt . I got there and parked my car facing the other cars and sat there looking around. I saw a lot more cars there some empty some guys sitting there. There was two guys in a car across from me looking at towards my car and they got out and started to walk over to me. I opened my window and one said I haven't seen you here before. I said I have been here a couple of times. He leaned into my door window and said want to have some fun? I said that's why I'm here. He said let's see what you have and I pulled my shorts down to expose my cock. He reached in and rubbed my cock a little. He's friend said I want to see his ass. So they opened my door and I got pulled out. I pulled my shorts up. They said follow us. We walked to their car and one of them pulled out a backpack. The we continued to walked down a path he asked top or bottom I said bottom and they both said that's good.

We passed some areas and saw a guy getting plowed. This park is amazing I said to them as they said yup. We got to a picnic area and went over to a table overlooked a lake. They stood there looking at me with there hands in there pants. One came up to me and rubbed my chest and worked to my balls and grab them tight. He pulled my shorts down turned me around and pushed me to the table pushed my back so my ass was out and chest flush with the table. Then I heard one of them say great ass as they spread my checks and felt my hole getting licked. Then his face went deep and a tongue going deep in my hole.

Felt a finger go in then two he pulled out as I looked he was wanking his cock the other guy went into the backpack and pulled out a tube and handed it to him.  He was lubing up and the other guy got to the other side of the table and grabbed my arms and pulled me tight on the table and felt a cold wipe of jell on my hole and his cock enter me.

He thrusted for some time and his friend said fuck that hole. He pumped away till I heard a moan and pulled out. The guy holding me let go and came around and he slid his cock in. He lasted about 5 minutes and pulled out.

I heard a voice behind us all say that was hit can I jump in they said go for it.

He was pulling his pants down and one climbed on the table sat on my back as this guy started to fuck me. My leggs were giving out and I got pulled on the table as this guy laid on me continuing the fucking.  He blew a load and got off.

They talked a little to each and I put my short on and was told by the last guy stay as the others left I was alone with this guy and he had me sit on the table lay back and he pulled my short back down  and sucked me as his fingers were in my sloppy hole till I exploded. 

He got up and said thanks for desert and walked away as I tried to get up and get my shorts back on.

I looked around  and headed back to my car. I had drippings running down my legs. I passed some guys  were walking into the path and one said someone had fun. Grabbed my hand and said come with us. I asked where you going? They said a clearing we have a setup. We arrived and there was a few blankets as some guys sat down and the guy that had my hand said get on your knees I want to see your ass.

I got down my shorts pulled down and he said wow a few loads and pushed my back down as he pulled my hips and in no time his cock went in.

The other guys were kissing and stroking each other then saw one get on his back to get fucked they started fucking as I was getting pounded. 

Just then I got another load I laid there watching and eventually got up and left.

I'm like this place...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4

A 28 year old Colombian guy who was in my city on vacation hit me up on Jack'd. I didn't think he was serious at first but he came through. I offered him a drink and we chatted a bit. It wasn't long before he had my legs pinned over his shoulders as he pumped two loads into me back to back. After he cleaned up, I told him that I wanted to cuddle (I usually don't want to but he was super sexy). He obliged and fell asleep in my arms. An hour later, I noticed he was playing with his cock so I offered him oral. That got him going and he proceeded to plow my hole mercilessly. I thought about telling him I needed a break but then I thought, I work out regularly. Let's see if I can keep up. And I got my reward. Two more loads. He's a heavy cummer too. Cum was splashing out my hole like milk. He left at 3 am. Kudos to him for talking me out of my panties after dinner because I usually close up shop by 10 pm lol 😅.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I know a geeky twenty something teacher who I play with. First time he came over I wasn’t sure but he was taking my raw dick in him in no time, with no discussion, so I knew this geek was my type. We must have bred each other over 50 times by now. Well, he came over last week, didn’t have long, we snogged, stripped, he bent me over, rimmed me deep, spat on my hole and went straight in balls deep, banged away until he unloaded inside me. This was the leakage later on that day, his pure white cum gushed out of me after it had spent a few hours inside of me. He holds my loads in him for as long as he can too, he may look geeky but that is hot when he turns out to be a raw breeding pig like me. IMG_8312.thumb.jpeg.fc584a04880a1171e53ff5c7f8770532.jpeg

• Like 5

I hit up an old leather bar on my way home from an event Saturday just after midnight.

The boys were buzzed and frisky. I sucked someone off and fucked another dude within 10 minutes. I didn't even bother to buy a drink and bailed.

While I was headed home (30min drive) the summer hornies struck and I cruised by a local parking lot to see what might of washed ashore. I found a handsome bearish man in his 40s with his cock out waiting to be sucked. I slobbered on his cock for a good fun while until he couldn't take it anymore and punched a fat load deep down my esophagus.

I wiped my beard of drool and drove the last mile home, crawling into bed with my unsuspecting husband.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

Soo.. it’s been a while since I had a real CNC play. And just been released from one since yesterday afternoon trying to recover now. One of my Regular top friend told me he’s doing a house party with a few guys ( i genuinely didn’t know the number before and after party) he said he’ll need a genuine hole only to use for the the whole night and early morning. The deal is I will be the only hole, and it’s a real CNC. For at at least 12 hours I will be hooded with rubber mask, ear plugs, blindfold and mouth gagged with a funnel tube(for piss spits cums etc) and making sure apart from me drinking piss or whatever liquid coming down that I can’t say a word. I was then tied on the bed my ass is raised for easy access and when i am not use my ass is plug using an 8inch butt plug.  At that stage I’m in bed, tied can’t really hear to see. And my ass was plug. 

Didn’t know how long I waited, felt like forever until a few guys came and start using me, the first guy definitely want to make sure I didn’t enjoy at all, he started twisting both my nipples soo hard, I tried screaming in pain, he did that for long time. Then I got some piss down the tube I had to drink all to avoid chocking. While That’s happening the plug was take out and first cock in, I’d say smaller than the plug but he’s fucking hard and fast, from then on, it was nonstop. 

To be honest, this wasn’t enjoyable after a while, I was in soo much pain, my nipple was abuse, it’s soo painful now they even a touch of my shirt still cause discomfort! I did tried to talk to ask them to stop, but my hand was tied, tube was locked in my mouth, the more i struggled and tried to scream the more abuse I got. Harder fucks I felt definitely full of cums. Look I did have period where it was soo hot and soo turn one, and I did came handsfree definitely a few time. But it was the long period being in that position and have my hole constantly fucked and fill for hours. That was a lot. And I was also full of piss! I pissed then bed myself. So was on the bed on my own piss all night. 

Overall it was a great night, but next time maybe before it start need to agree on time limit ! Now everything is in pain! But still soo horny at the same time! 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

7 hours ago, bonsoir said:

Soo.. it’s been a while since I had a real CNC play. And just been released from one since yesterday afternoon trying to recover now. One of my Regular top friend told me he’s doing a house party with a few guys ( i genuinely didn’t know the number before and after party) he said he’ll need a genuine hole only to use for the the whole night and early morning. The deal is I will be the only hole, and it’s a real CNC. For at at least 12 hours I will be hooded with rubber mask, ear plugs, blindfold and mouth gagged with a funnel tube(for piss spits cums etc) and making sure apart from me drinking piss or whatever liquid coming down that I can’t say a word. I was then tied on the bed my ass is raised for easy access and when i am not use my ass is plug using an 8inch butt plug.  At that stage I’m in bed, tied can’t really hear to see. And my ass was plug. 

Didn’t know how long I waited, felt like forever until a few guys came and start using me, the first guy definitely want to make sure I didn’t enjoy at all, he started twisting both my nipples soo hard, I tried screaming in pain, he did that for long time. Then I got some piss down the tube I had to drink all to avoid chocking. While That’s happening the plug was take out and first cock in, I’d say smaller than the plug but he’s fucking hard and fast, from then on, it was nonstop. 

To be honest, this wasn’t enjoyable after a while, I was in soo much pain, my nipple was abuse, it’s soo painful now they even a touch of my shirt still cause discomfort! I did tried to talk to ask them to stop, but my hand was tied, tube was locked in my mouth, the more i struggled and tried to scream the more abuse I got. Harder fucks I felt definitely full of cums. Look I did have period where it was soo hot and soo turn one, and I did came handsfree definitely a few time. But it was the long period being in that position and have my hole constantly fucked and fill for hours. That was a lot. And I was also full of piss! I pissed then bed myself. So was on the bed on my own piss all night. 

Overall it was a great night, but next time maybe before it start need to agree on time limit ! Now everything is in pain! But still soo horny at the same time! 

I’m not a BDSM expert but every time I played it was the very starting point to clarify the framework. I suppose it’s crucial. I’m not wrong if I’m saying it’s the same regarding CNC play. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In summers I usually stay in my holiday house. Because of some (mostly working) reasons I spend particular nights in Budapest. This happened yesterday. I didn’t plan to play because I worked a lot and was tired. But as it is usually happens I become horny. I decided to visit the big park which is known as the major cruising area. There are two parts of it. One for walkers. This is usually full of homeless and hookers. The other one is a bit more sophisticated, this is for cars. I love the scheme of driving back and forth and parking immediately and go behind the threes and bushes. 
I was doing this for almost an hour but nothing happened. Then I saw that close to a certain pathway some people were walking back and forth. I stopped the car and went there. There were three guys. One of them immediately left. I don’t know why. Another walked behind the threes and just was standing there. The third one was a young Asian guy. He caught my sight and started to follow inside. When he arrived at me, my cock was out. He was satisfied when realised that it was rock hard. We started to play, stroking each other’s cocks. I grabbed his bubble butt and my finger tip pushed his extremely tight hole. I supposed that he was open for sucking. But when I let his ass he grabbed my hand and pushed back onto his ass. Then I started finger him. Spit on my palm and finger was pushed even deeper. 
He grabbed my neck and started to kiss me as someone who was fighting for his life. I turned him back but he nodded and we went to an old three. He grabbed its trunk and pushed his ass up. I stretched his hole. He gave a lube, which was necessary because my spit wasn’t enough for that extremely tight hole. He asked if I needed a condom. I become anxious for a moment but everything was okay because he pushed back his ass when I say no. 
I started to penetrate him slowly but surely. 
The figure in the background was visible stroking his cock. When he was opened enough I started to fuck him hard. Then he poked something and I could smell the familiar scent. Please give the poppers, I asked him. I sniffed two deep and became faster till I unloaded my jizz into him. I felt he came onto the ground. 
for farewell he grabbed me, we were kissing and hugging. I thanked him nicely but he was visible grateful. 

• Upvote 4

Huge CNC / pain pig here but it's hell finding like-minded playmates. Too many guys are afraid to go hard. Got one bud who's into it but lives over two hours away. Haven't seen him in years, took a day trip to his area this past weekend.

He's married but his hubby doesn't play anymore, had prostate surgery years ago and lost his ability to get hard & generally lost interest in sex. When I got there we hung out in the living room a bit and caught up since it had been a while. Then my buddy asked if I was ready to upstairs. I told him, ready as I'll ever be with a smirk. I got undressed and followed him upstairs.

Was legit a little nervous because I hadn't had a real scene for a while. He has his bonus room attic set up as a play room. Nothing crazy. Twin bed frame, a fuck bench, sling hanging in a corner. Some bondage equipment.

We've played off and on for years so we've already established what is a no-go for play, just confirmed quick if anything had changed. House rules are once I close the attic door behind me we've begun and he decides what we do and when we're done.

As soon as I closed the door he had his hand around my neck squeezing until the room went dark and I went limp. Barely felt him lowering me down to my knees, came to a few seconds later with my holding my head forcing his cock down my throat.

After some throat fucking he told me to bend over the fuck bench. Once I was on it he forced himself in me with just my spit on his cock for lube. Hurt like hell because he's got more than the average guy. He's a leaker so that helped as I started to loosen up. He edged in me for what felt like forever, slowing down and even stopping when he got close a few times but not pulling out. Eventually he bred me, deep. Pulled out and I could tell it was a big load because it started leaking right away.

Hopped in the shower to clean up after and checked the clock on the wall, we had been up there for over an hour and a half. Hole was bruised and torn and felt great. Sat with him & his hubby and had a drink before I left. Hubby said "Must have been good, I was afraid the neighbors would hear and call the cops about a rape."

• Piggy 1

Haven't had anything particularly memorable yet this holiday weekend, but in the day and a half that I've been in Palm Springs I've bred 4 holes and have been bred by 4 guys. 2 of the men that I bred, bred me in return. Getting cooled down and resting for what I hope will be a big orgy tonight.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Piggy 2

I got at least 4 more loads after my afternoon play, and gave 1 more last night. About 2 am on my way back to the hotel from getting railed at Club 541, I stopped off at a cruising spot where I had been bred by a huge dicked twink at 2 am the night before. Almost immediately I had a guy take interest in my hole and was playing with his cock and he started fingering me, and ask me if I was already lubed up. I was sure I was about to feel his short but thick cock enter me until my hole started releasing some of the previous breeders cum, which he didn't like and left the cruising spot. Since neither of the other 2 guys there seemed to be interested I reluctantly went back to my hotel and got some well earned sleep.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Piggy 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I got at least 4 more loads after my afternoon play, and gave 1 more last night. About 2 am on my way back to the hotel from getting railed at Club 541, I stopped off at a cruising spot where I had been bred by a huge dicked twink at 2 am the night before. Almost immediately I had a guy take interest in my hole and was playing with his cock and he started fingering me, and ask me if I was already lubed up. I was sure I was about to feel his short but thick cock enter me until my hole started releasing some of the previous breeders cum, which he didn't like and left the cruising spot. Since neither of the other 2 guys there seemed to be interested I reluctantly went back to my hotel and got some well earned sleep.

A missed opportunity for him

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

A missed opportunity for him

Agreed, and I must have been really full of cum, just got fucked since the last post, and the tops cock was covered in last night's cum when he pulled out the 1st time I licked it up thinking it was his, but it wasn't. Luckily he thought it was hot and did proceed to pound me more and load me up!

• Piggy 5

Guy met my travel buddy and I at a truck stop just before lunch. It was a bit tight but the three of us got into the back of my Tesla Model Y. (It’s fixed up with a double mattress.) Travel buddy and I quickly got naked and the guy proceeded to suck us both off. He was pretty nervous anxiously watching the truck that was practicing backing up in the large yard. Back windows are tinted so I wasn't concerned. He drank down our loads and bolted. 

Just now, Tanbbottom said:

Guy met my travel buddy and I at a truck stop just before lunch. It was a bit tight but the three of us got into the back of my Tesla Model Y. (It’s fixed up with a double mattress.) Travel buddy and I quickly got naked and the guy proceeded to suck us both off. He was pretty nervous anxiously watching the truck that was practicing backing up in the large yard. Back windows are tinted so I wasn't concerned. He drank down our loads and bolted. 

He also opened his phone so I videoed the hole thing. Very hot 🔥 I wish I had a copy to share here, but his face is in all the video,  and he was so nervous I doubt he'd share. 

• Like 2