Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

TWO WAY LOADING

I'd arranged to meet a horny bottom slut I know from bbrt, and who I love fucking, in Boltz club (www.boltz-club.com) yesterday afternoon. During the course of two hours I dumped two loads up him. Boltz can be hit or miss so I usually arrange a definite meet there.

Anyway, he has a very tight arse, and he was a bit sore from being fucked by two guys the night before. My cock was kinda pink when it came out from his arse he bled a little. After I came first time I slowly wanked and sucked him while fingering his sore cumhole. When he eventually came I stuck my cock in his mouth to get me hard again, while I made him finger his cumload from his belly into my hole. (l really get off on that.) I moved round so he could get better access and we got verbal - I think i said something like - "so you're a bottom but you're still putting your poz load in me"

Anyway, this proved too much for two of the three guys who had been watching (and if you're the guy with the biohazard tattoo, that fucking awesome cock and the piercing, thanks for the fuck and I want you again, like that saturday night you pulled out of one guy and straight into me and shot your load) so one came round and fucked the guy I'd just fucked while the other bred my hole.

Sometimes Boltz is awesome!

I then went outside and cruised round, just stood in the darkroom with my arse out. I (eventually) got two more loads

So I went to be a top, and got four loads inside me...at least two I knew to be poz

Just got bred by 3 mexicans at an ABS on the Gulf Freeway South of Houston.

That particular ABS is always crowded with Mexican blue collars and laborers looking to fuck a tight hole. They always love my snapping white pussy.

I try not to even see who they are - love complete anonymous breeding - just like the good old GH days. They pump their cum in me, pull out and don't even give me the chance to suck them clean. Barely had time to push the cum out of my hole and eat it before the next came in.

Still never enough!!!!!!

I was a pig last week. Went 1350 club. Went 5 days out of the seven I had off from work. Took so many loads I lost count. Love it when a man cums deep in me raw and puts on a rubber afterwards to coat my entire ass shaft with his dirty seed. I am poz and love the liberating feeling of not having to worry about getting charged. Take all loads. None refused. Looking for fuck bb buds in the oc/la area.

Just had a hairy bi top bloke come round, he fucked me long and hard for an hour depositing 2 hot creamy loads deep in my guts, I could feel several hot spurts deep in my guts as he came both times which was amazing, and I can feel the loads leaking out of my arse now, but I intend on keeping them in me for as long as possible :-)

I gave a load to a Michigan fan who is in town for the Sugar Bowl. Quick pump 'n' dump, then he turned and sucked me clean. Dudes seem to be into my legs, my quads are big and strong and hairy, they always, once filled with cum, sit up and pat my quads and squeeze them.

The other guy flaked. He had my number and said he wanted me to tag-team him, but - no call, no interest. I could have meet up with a bottom at a local bar, but was tired and went home instead.

Edited by Hotload84

Early this morning, just past midnight from this very sexy, hairy chested poz guy who hit me up on the BBRT site. He came over to my house, where we both sucked one another's cock. I exploded my jizz into his mouth and he swallowed every morsel of it. Close to the end of my climax, he kept on sucking my dick to the point it got extremely sensitive, but I continued to let the poz guy suck on it because I couldn't help thinking about my cock being tortured by his mouth. We plan to re-hook because I asked him if he likes to fuck and he said yes; so I'd like him to fuck me off.

Edited by Hotload84

He just left. We met on BBRT about six weeks ago, but were both working crazy schedules, so it took a long time to find a time to hook up. I was worried as a lot of times when you take so long to hook up it frequently turns out to be a disappointment, this time it was worth the wait. He was a six foot tall Asian guy, really sweet and a great kisser, a pretty good sucker,and loved to get fucked. He had a really tight hole at frst, but then opened up. He was nice and verbal telling me how much he wanted my raw dick and cum in his ass. I fucked him for about ten minutes and unloaded in his ass. Then we made out for a bit and then I went down and sucked him off. Soft, his cock was really tiny. Hard, it was just kind of small, which was kind of hot, and eventually he gave me a nice load in my mouth. We fooled around a bit more then I gave him a second nice long fuck, dumping another load in his ass. I ended up with his second load in my mouth.

It was a great way to end the year, and am looking forward to our next session.

Edited by Hotload84

Guest pozpig46

Last night had a wild party and took two loads down the throat from the same guy the nice thing about him was I was able to deep throat.

On New Years Eve at Slammers. I got two loads to the mouth in the glory hole ramps. One guy had a decent load, the other one had a small load and them didn't let me clean his dick off. It was still nice because usually the guys there don't like to cum in guys mouth especially since it was early in the night. I also find that gay guys that a hard time cumming from a BJ since they get so many that they are desensitized to it.

Then a guy with a small cock, but it was hard came in my ass. I could tell because he was loud when he came. He fucked me later too and I loved how he would pop out of my ass and get right back in without having to use his hands. I tasted his cum from my ass and it tasted really good. I think 2 or 3 other guys might have cum, I wasn't sure, but I did taste different cum in my ass after they were done, but they didn't have big loads if they did cum.

Last night - the best way to start the new year. First load shot at least 9 inches deep (deeper, depending upon his trajectory and the velocity of his spurts) and the second after his husband tried to eat the load out, then plunged his cock in and shot. Both loads held all night and successfully absorbed - my butt-babies live!

Guest virgoz

Hooked up yesterday with a friend's top FB. What a nice friend to recommend him to me. :) I drove over to his place in Melbourne. He was a nice guy with nine inches of uncut manmeat! We played on the floor of his lounge room, I knelt, providing him with some deepthroat service. He then took me from behind and fed that thick snake into my ass. OMG. Perfection. I stayed rock hard throughout the fuck. It was great! Long deep strokes. Occasionally I would suck him to taste his precum and my ass juice. Finally he announced he was cumming and asked where I wanted it. I just said "Breed me" so he did! It was such a big load I could feel him cumming in me. Some leaked-out when he withdrew and I rolled over to suck him clean and nurse on his fat meat for a while. Then I slid my fingers deep in my ass and ate his load while I blew my load into the air. Hot fuck!

Edited by virgoz