Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This morning in a 23 year old lad's arse. It took me fucking ages to talk him into taking it bareback. I jerked myself close to orgasm before sliding up his hole. I wanted to cum in him quickly in case he changed his mind. The fucking result? I shot my fucking load deep up his arse hole!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

I went to the gym last night and saw a hot daddybear and decided to 86 the workout and head to the steam room. I found him and we casually played to ensure we were after the same thing. He stood up and had his cock right in front of my face. He had a thick uncut cock and that blasted a big and tasty load. I hung out in the jacuzzi for a bit until a different daddy entered the steam room. I followed him in and saw his casually playing with himself. I sat next to him and leaned over to suck him. He played with my hole and had a finger up there when another guy walked in. Well, we stepped out to cool off in the shower.

Daddy headed back to the steam room. I put a little soap on my hole. I walked into the steam room and the daddy walked up to me and started to play with my hole and seemed to like the fact that it felt slippery. He turned me around and I saw a hot daddy bear with a raging hard on, so I sucked on that cock and as the other daddy slid his cock into my ass. It didn't take him long to shoot a load in my ass. He pulled out and then left the steam room. It was hell it was hot in there. Daddy bear told me to stay put. He got down and pulled me towards him, turned me around and put his finger in my hole and tasted the other man's cum. He got so turned on that he wasted no time in sliding his own the cock into my ass. He fucked for a bit and then grabbed my hips and fucked harder as he unloaded in my ass. After that last breeding I decided that I had been here long enough and should go home. I was nice going home with two loads from different daddies in my ass.

Edited by Hotload84

Last week I picked up a guy off Squirt. He came over to find me bent over, ass in the air. He mounted me with a big 8" cock and fucked me for about 10 minutes. It felt so good. Then he came deep inside my ass. He pulled out and shortly left. I pulled on a pair of jeans and went to the pub for a beer, and was sitting there knowing I had a big creamy load dripping out of my hole.

Edited by Hotload84

Leather top pig dad here. Last night had bud who took me out on his new Ducati. After suiting up in gear we went out for a ride and ended up at his place. Six other hot dudes were waiting, all had parked their bikes in his garage. Every guy made me bend over his respective bike. I took neg and poz loads, and have at least eight loads in me now.

Edited by Hotload84

it's been a busy week.. Tuesday morning about 3am I fucked an bred an anonymous bottom at his place.. he wanted used good. Then this morning at about 6am I fucked and bred that same bottom while another dude used his mouth and had the slut choking on his dick. Then a couple hours ago went and took a HUGE load from a 56 year old daddy who needed to unload in some ass. Profile said neg, but nothing else was spoken of. Sitting here hard searching for more.

Had a great weekend in Buffalo.... Got a hotel, and spent a lot of time with my new quasi/semi-boyfreind. (hate figuring out what to call someone!) We shared several loads together and cuddled up in the hotel. I then invited some guys over for a sex party - had 5 guys stop guy - four of us fucked each other, and took only one guy's load.....then got to cuddle with the bf again.

Was on BBRT this morning and saw a top guy who bred my ass a couple of months ago. I asked him when we could fuck again and he said he was ready now. I went over to his place and we went directly to the bedroom and got naked. He is a few years older than me with a nice hairy body. We made out a little and I sucked him off while he fingered my tight hole. I rolled over on my stomach and he took his hard dick and shoved it in my ass. He fucked my hole and then when he was close to cumming he rolled me over on my back and I spread my legs wide so he could plow my hole even harder. He pumped my hole about five or six times and then shot his load deep inside me. After he pulled out he wiped the excess cum dripping around my hole and pushed it back inside me with his finger. He layed down beside me on his back exhausted and I took the opportunity to suck his cock and clean the excess cum and ass juices off his soft cock.

Edited by arguy

Last night at Club Body In Philly I took 14 loads in my ass...First guy tooth brushed my hole good and dumped his 677,100 VL in my hole and then fisted it in deeper, the other 13 loads followed, one guy freaked when he saw blood on his dick !! I hope one of those loads contained an STD :-)

Last night at Club Body In Philly I took 14 loads in my ass...First guy tooth brushed my hole good and dumped his 677,100 VL in my hole and then fisted it in deeper, the other 13 loads followed, one guy freaked when he saw blood on his dick !! I hope one of those loads contained an STD :-)

Damn. What an amazing tally, Totalasspig. I've never had such a wanton experience at CBC, but then I'm almost never there at night. [sigh]