Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On Grindr, didn’t expected much and suddenly received a message saying “hi sweetie pablo here how you been? Want to come over tomorrow’s afternoon?have visitors from oversea” not sure if I know any Pablo but stayed cool and continued chatting. It turned out to be the guy I actually received three loads a year ago, remember it quite well as not many guys give three loads especially those over 50 years old. I gave him a thumb up, received an address, room number and time. It was a bit strange for 5pm meeting but didn’t ask why. 

Next day “Tuesday” arrived, knocked on the door, the guy opened it with a beautiful warm smile, “not Pablo” white hair, mustard and bearded. A classy looking older guy from Southern Europe, we hugged and kissed on both cheeks, introduced himself “Javier” he let me to the living room, nice suite with great views and spacious. 

I was expected at least 6/7 people showed up but perhaps I’m just a bit too early as saying to myself. After saying it, the bell rang, Javier excused himself and went to open the door, it was Pablo and two other guys. I got up the couch and was introduced to two new faces.  We all sat and chatted about all things, after an hour of getting to know each other and a few drinks of vino, an old bearded guy had his arm over my shoulders and kept smiling at me. He turned to Pablo and said something in Italian, Pablo gave him a nod and wink. I could sense the handsome guy like me, I turned the smile, he immediately gave me a deep kiss, wow, sweet, the deep and passionate kiss was long and intense. Something different about the situation and the way he kissed and touched me. It was a natural chemistry, of taking time to explored each other minds, faces, agreement and gently tongue sucking. An interesting and never experienced anything like it, I grabbed his bulge and massaged it gently. The guy stopped me and took both my hands over his neck, he then unbuttoned my shirt to explored my chest, he stopped the kissing and gave me an approval smile. He lifted me up and took off my pants, to his surprise I had no underwear and my cock was rigid. Another approval smile. He turned me around to admire my backside and pulled me down to his laps. At that moment, I was facing Pablo and two other guys, the two new faces were feasting on Pablo big cock and balls.  

my guy hold me tightly, rocking me on his laps, kissing my neck, shoulders and sucking on my ears, I was a bit confused and didn’t expect anything like this. The guy was fully dress with long pants, sleeve shirt and shoes. The action across from me was excruciating, Pablo had his arms over the big sofa, being serviced by these good looking Spanish “mid thirties” clothes were still on, except Pablo. He was completely naked just like me. 

My guy whispered to my ears saying you like and squeezed my balls,  it made me like 18 years old again. He called one of the guy over and lift both of my legs up. It exposed my asshole, the guy wasted no time munching and sucking. I felt release and loved the attention, meanwhile my bearded guy used him arms locked my knees and pulled them up to spread my ass more. He sucked on my neck, shoulders and ears much harder like an animal. The ways I used to, more possessive top and not overly aggressive one. The guy was amazing, he licked, sucked my hole, thighs, balls and swallowed my cock with no difficulty. Looked across from me, Pablo gave me a signals that he coming to us, the two Spanish guys got up and took their clothes off, wow good specimens and I wonder if they versatile or strictly bottom. Pablo pushed the sofa forward and met me with a juicy tongue fucking while thumb fucking my hole. I was all hot and more than ready to be fucked. Suddenly, bearded guy gently pushed on Pablo’s chest and said something in Italian. Pablo moved out and pushed the sofa back and laid on it, the two Spanish guys resumed the service. 

My guy signaled me to get up and led me to the bedroom. He lifted me up to the bed, took off his clothes very patiently. Not what I had expected, a well tone muscle, thick white hairy chest with a thick treasure trail lead to big white bushy pubic hair. Oh much older than I had imagined judging from the skin, muscle tone and hips bones. With big set of balls and the cock was long and covered with foreskin…… he lifted my legs up and very gently sucking, kissing ,chewing and licking on my already dilated hole. He continued feasting, munching for a long while and then he clawed up onto bed and position himself between my legs and met me with deep kissing. I could how much he wanted to penetrated me. His eyes were closed, tongue explored my throat, and his arms holding on me very tightly. A very romantic love making, his thighs pushing my legs up now, still kissing and pushing my ankles forward my ears, now it rang my bell what he intended to do. But no, he leaned forward again and completely wrapped his body on me tightly and deep kissing. 

His tongue did all the work, it felt like an eternity. His mustache, beard, and hairy chest rubbing my smooth hairless body. It turned pink, he noticed and approved with smile. Started to feel his balls and hairy bush grinder on my hole, as we were kissing and his breathing sounds a bit heavier and I felt the head of his penis poking and pushing into my hole, it went in, he pushed himself upward, leaned back and still holding my ankles. Just only the head went in, he positioned himself on the knee and spread my legs open wide. The devil got me all horny up and ready. He looked at me and looked at his cock, the sign of readiness. I smiled at him and nodded my head for approval. To my surprised, I felt tightness and lot of resistant. To this point, I hadn’t seen his cock and even touch it yet. He kept pushing onward and I felt a lot pressure….. a bit worry and horny. I tried to relax and he probably saw it, and leaned forward to give me big kiss. He made me feel like an amateur bottom. His body and limps were completely wrapped on me, my arms and hands were on his hairy back. A sudden jabbed at my hole and pulled out, the jabbing became more quickly and he slammed into me balls deep, OMG he held on my head and continued the kissing. 

It could be 3-4 minutes before, I was able to  gently moved. I felt like a virgin. Once I was able to move a bit he started to grinding slowly and the pain still there and it felt like heat. We continued kissing while I rubbed on his hairy back. It actually felt quite good and also very different. He pulled his cock back and only head remained in the hole. Pushed himself up, sat on his knee, holding on my knees, and adjusted his position to fuck. Rubbing his cock and teasing it at my hole, admiring his handy work. At this point, I was consumed and he finally plugged his massive cock and I felt lightheaded. The cock slapping sound to my ass cheek, thighs and his balls hitting. He made love to my hole and owned it. Another level of fucking or love making, so intense, hard and yet fulfilling. It could be 30 minutes or more in the same position and my own cock was leaking crazily. Everything felt strange in a good ways, heat, sweating, hair, and tight up on my balls and I was feel like cumming and I cum heavily untouched. The old bearded guy was all covered with sweat and dripping onto me, he saw what happened , he speeded up, screamed in

italian and suddenly pulled out and sprayed his massive load all over me. The Italian sausage was one of the longest and fat at the middle. He clawed over and collapsed on my chest, I held on him tight and rubbing his hairy back. After 5 minutes also, we untangled and admired each other body. Played with his chest, big balls and a very long cock in my experienced. Continued in bed holding me from behind like spooning , kissing and glued ourselves with his thick cum. He folded my legs, knees and brought them to my chest. Something was coming, rubbing his chest, hips and cock/balls onto me. Amazing feeling and wondered where this led to. He continued holding and romanticly gently kissing my shoulders, back, neck and head. 

He Whispered to my ears in Italian, no idea what he meant but I was willing to do whatever he wanted. He got of the bed with a big smile and gently pulled my legs to the bed’s edge, spreading my legs open and pushed it up, he lowered himself down to cleaned my cock, balls, and ate my asshole. I was in love, and the way he sucked and chewed on my ass lips was just beyond anyone had treated my hole. Came up from eating my hole with big smile and immediately jabbed his cock’s head into my hole….. he slowly penetrated into my hole and pulled it out slowly to every parts of my hole, got himself on the bed, gently signaled me to go on all fours, went behind me. Played with his cock, rubbing it all over my butt, legs and hole. Finally, he grabbed on my hips and delivered a full slammed. The sensation, naughtiness and horniness. He was digging, fucking and pushing to where no cock had been before and I was very pleased and please. He pulled and rubbing it in my back and Ass, “don’t want to orgasm “ he said. He licked and ate my ass, hole and back until his cock got softened. 

He flipped me on my back and clawed on top of me, we kissed and I played with his hairy chest and back for probably 20 minutes. He got hard again and this time I was determined to get his Load, I got on top and grabbed his hard cock and sat on it, with one loud slap, I got it all. I rode it and he was enjoying it….. until the point he had to cum and trying to push me off, no señor I needed you seeds, I got him, he bites his teeth and holding my arms as I pushing him down. The Bearded old man cum heavily as I continued grinding my ass and squeezing it to get all what he had to offered. The old man pulled me for the kiss, and I had two loads each from Pablo and other two Spanish….. 

Edited by Nikba
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 3

9 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

4 hours in your SISTER's HOUSE after sneaking him in and nobody heard? DO TELL! 

I was over her house just staying for a couple of days, and I was horny af ! And needed pink pussy. Luckily the slut hmu on a4a . I had the tv on in the room and a loud fan so no one would be able to hear me using the slut . His pussy was pretty load tho 💦. Wish I could breed the bitch again 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

guy on sniffies, just now, so hot, my hole still leakin

he said he was finishing up a game with a buddy, but would come over

he came over picked me up, and took me to a dark area in the trailer park

i was wearing sum slutty bottoms and he fucked me outside his car, after he came in my ass i walked home

so hot, need more tho

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Went over again to the Dom Tops I met on Sniffies two week ago.  He had the sub that I fucked last week bent over his desk with a blindfold on again.  This time though he had me strip and bend over next to him.  I looked back and saw the Dom Top let someone else in his office and my mind ran wild!  The other guy fucked the sub next to me while the Dom Top spanked my ass, finger fucked me and yanked my cock and balls down.  After a bit he had me move to the other side of the desk and put my cock in the subs mouth while the other man kept fucking him.  Eventually the other guy cums and then it was my turn to fuck the sub bottom so I moved in behind him and entered his used ass.   I shot my load and then left.  

Does that count as a 4 some? Lol

• Like 1

Just left, was about to leave for the gym and my FB called, delay the gym.  He's been breeding me for over 4 years now, and this last year he's want me to fuck him. i've been eating his ass every time, and it's one sweet ass, but i have to really psych myself to be able to penetrate and fuck... my equipment works, i wake up hard as a rock, or get rock hard when a Top talks about wanting to breed me, but he was so turned on my my eating his ass, and it was sloppy, so i was semi hard and managed to get in and fuck him for about 10 minutes. It was a challenge because he tight and kept begging me to go slow, and shifting in ways that made it hard to fuck. But  he was happy, and hopefully didn't like it too much lol... he's trying to figure out if he likes it.  i didn't cum, and after a bit He wanted to fuck me and i actually felt His seed shoot inside of me, which is rare. So, now i'm off to the gym with His scent all over my face and His seed inside of me, that'll make the work out sweet.  i can count on one hand the number of guys i've fucked, but i hate to disappoint him and was glad i was able to give Him what He wanted.