Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just took a huge load from a young black boy with dreds I have played with a few time - he texted me, said he was in the area, asked if I wanted some dick - hell yeah! He arrived and immediately started undressing and his dick was already mostly hard when he took his pants off - boy needed to nutt! I sat on the chair, sucked him, he started ramming my throat to make me gag with his nice thick 9 inches, then said, "I want to see that ass". I stood up, bent over, he spit, then slammed it in and fucked. This boy has skill and scrapes and hits every wall, side to side and up and down all the while ramming in deep and hard. I begged for his load and he gave it to me, milked his dick with my ass, begged him to work that cum in deeper, and he fucked for a while. Was hoping for another load but he was out of ammo today, so pulled out, wiped off and cruised. As soon as he left I fingered my hole, slicked up my fingers with his cum and licked them clean. My fingers still smell of him, hmmmm.....

last night took three loads at club st louis bathhouse, day before that I took two loads from a black top in the afternoon (video on xtube under "cum whore being disciplined", got two cumloads from different fuck buddy (with 9in black cock) that night, and at 2:30 in the morning took a load from a guy in his van. Tomorrow getting cracked up and gangfucked by 2 black men at noon and then finding out from the black top that is fucking me on xtube when he wants me over to shoot a nasty scene.

Partner & I went to a friend's house party last night. Lots of people & booze. Hot young kid with piercings and tats started chattin me up. Asked him if he had his cock pierced. Said I'd just have to find out for myself. Partner didn't notice me and the kid sneek to the upstairs bathroom. Locked the door and pulled down his shorts to find a big uncut pierced cock. Fucked me with it until I came all over the bathroom floor. Gave me a sloppy load in my ass and I went back downstairs to my partner who hadn't even noticed I had disappeared.

Got outta work early today so after work I met up with this dominican dude from craigslist. He wanted a suck n go so I was cool with that. Went up to his apartment low and behold when i got there there was a older black dude on all fours getting faced fucked. so i went up to them. the dude getting sucked looked at me n said " you the chick from craigslist"? i said "yea" he said "well dig in". so i proceeded to share the dick with the black dude. We were both were on fours sharing cock for like 45 mins. balls in my mouth,dick in his and back n fourth vice versa. To the point that we eventually took turns sucking and rimming the dominican dude until he finally nutted in my mouth. I snowballed the cum into the black guys mouth back and fourth a few times until the dominican dude told us to get the fuck out.

sunday night a married friend of mine txtd me late saying that his wife was out of town, he had gone to a show and gotten pretty high and wanted to mess around. He came over to mine and within minutes of the usual pleasantries he was undressed and stroking his cock on my couch. I went to work sucking it, and played with his balls. He explained that the last time he had fucked with a guy was when he was a teenager as he reached over and started playing with my dick. It wasn't long before he was sucking mine, and soon he said that he was pretty high, and nervous that my cock was so big it wouldn't fit in his ass. That was all the prompting I needed, I had his legs in the air and lubed up his hole with my spit. Slowling I slid in, he was so fucking tight. Before long he was begging for my load, and I gave it to him nice and deep. He loved it, and shot his load so hard it hit him in the face, without even touching his cock. As he dressed he said he wanted to do this again, and I said any time.

against ur will how? like ur were fucking and asked him to pull out and he didn't, or u were raped?

OK, I trt to make it short. I'm not experienced - until last weekend I have never been assfucked before, just oral from time to time. I'm married and I was looking for married top; I do need a relation, just regular meetings from time to time. I met a guy online about a month ago, 43 y.o., also married, looking for discreet passive guy. We talked online many times, met for a beer and decided to go further. On the first meeting there was just oral, later he asked me if I'm ready to be tied up (it was my biggest turn on), but still - I just gave him the head. On Sunday it was like usual - bondage & oral - but later he bound my legs, gave me a lot of poppers, gagged me and started plowing my ass. In the middle he told me that he's fucking me raw. I started to struggling but he just gave me more poppers.

I feel like a stupid bitch: stupid, because I agreed to be tied up.

Breeding is hot, but I don't want to get pozed.

If you have any question just send me a message.

Asian bottom here is SoCal...I enjoyed my last load recently. I met this white guy on A4A and we chatted for quite a bit. What turned me on was his thick 7" meat. I agreed to meet with him. He grabbed my ass, pulled down my shorts, sucked my dick, turned me around and rimmed me til I was begging for his dick. He grabbed the lube and played around my hole. He slowly sticks his dick in my hole...and boy, was I in heaven. It seemed that he fucked me for a long time and he came in me twice. He ate my ass some more and fucked me again. That guy gave me three loads...he must have been really horny. :) When it was over, I could barely walk to my car.

Shouldn't be too difficult to get a load or fuck a load into a guy here in silicon valley, but damn...it's been a tough week finding a fuck partner. My regular bud is moving and not able to meet, so been going nuts...cruising, a4a, bbrt, craigslist...thought i'd score yesterday or today, but no luck. That was until this afternoon, finally made contact with a hot top who lives nearby. Fucked good by this hung man. He gave my hole a good drilling. Can't wait for another load by this guy. Should be hot if it turns into a regular thing.

Last night my husband and I hosted a regular fuck buddy of ours. He was rimming my hole deep when this guy walked in the door. I felt two tongues on my ass and finally the guy started pushing his cock into my raw hole. My partner moved around and started face fucking me. After being spit roasted for about 5 minutes, my as was starting to feel pretty stretched out, they started to double penetrate me. Only for a minute before this guy started to blow his load up my ass. I felt this deep warmth shot into my guts. After he pulled out my husband started to felch the cum from my hole and fuck the rest of his load back into my ass. We don't think all the cum is out, either. Hopefully get another load before he goes to work.

Edited by Hotload84