Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

my first post here hello everyone :)

Boyfriend is out of town, so I was up late browsing grindr looking for a guy to suck. I try and keep it to just oral with other guys, just to be safe. I found a Puerto Rican limo driver who just got off work and wanted to come over. It was about 1:30AM, and he said he wanted to go home and shower, then he would be there. He said he was straight and had a girlfriend but it was complicated. He also said he had never done anything with a guy before. I've heard that a million times, and I never believe it, so I sent him my address. He said he would only want to see how it went and get sucked, and wasn't sure if he would touch me.

He rolled up at about 2:15 (he didn't want to get out of his car until he saw me at the window of my apartment, talk about paranoid! lol). He came in real nervous, freshly showered just like he said. He was a little cleaner than I like, I love my men sweaty and ripe, nothing better than burying your face in a ripe crotch or hole at the end of the day, but he was so cute I didn't mind. He was about an inch taller than me, short fade haircut, diamond earring, thug clothes, tan and smooth.

He was laughing a lot and told me I was really cute. I returned the compliment and moved him to the bedroom. I layed him back and pulled up his shirt and started sucking and biting his nipples. I love to kiss, but most guys especially straight ones don't seem to want to these days. Then I felt down and rubbed his bulge while I went back up and started kissing his neck and sucking his ear lobes. He was moaning a lot by then (I was like, holy shit this guy must be horny, he moans at everything I do!) it was at that moment someone must have flipped the switch, because he turned into a total sissy pussy bottom.

He turned his head to the side and started kissing me, and we made out like crazy, me on top of him, grinding our bulges together. We both took off our pants and got naked from the waist down. He was totally smooth, with shaved dick. I got on top of him and he wrapped his legs around me pulling me into him as I fucked my cock into his and we kissed and he kept getting louder and louder.

Then I went down and sucked him. Then I got up on my knees on the bed and he moved and started swallowing me.

It should be noted: It's been like 100 degrees in Chicago these past few days. It is HOT. By this point, we were both totally pouring sweat, our bodies getting more and more slippery.

I asked if he had ever been rimmed and he said no way and he didn't know if he'd like it. I told him to get on his stomach and push his ass up. He did as he was told.

I buried my mouth on that totally smooth brown ass. I licked and sucked on that hole like an animal, smooth hole does it to me everytime. He was moaning even louder now, I told him to shut the fuck up because it was like 2:30 in the morning, and he said sorry but didn't stop for long.

Between the sweat and my spit, his hole was sopping wet and drenched, I moved up and got on top of him and pulled his face back to the side. I kissed him while I laid on top of him, thrusting and grinding my rock hard dick against his slippery smooth ass, harder and harder, sliding all over his sweaty spitty crack and hole.

He finally begged me to fuck him. I said okay, but I didn't have any condoms (truth, since the bf and I don't use them). He said he didn't care. "Just fuck me! Please! I need it!"

So I got up, him still flat on his stomach, me sitting on his thighs, and spit tons of spit into my hand and rubbed it all over his hole and my dick. I started rubbing my dick up and down his smooth drenched crack and stopped at his hole and started pushing it in.

He gasped and screamed a little then caught himself and whimpered into the bed, I kept pushing and didn't stop, until I was all the way deep inside him. I stayed there for minute, letting him get used to it, rubbing his wet cheeks, then I fell down ontop of him, reached underneath, grabbed his hips, spread his legs with my own, and started fucking him as hard and fast as I could.

Our sweaty bodies were slapping together, my chest and stomach on his smooth back. His hole was sooo fucking tight, and with just spit it felt amazing. So much friction, and so fucking hot. I felt him keep trying to tighten his hole on my dick.

I told him I was close and I was gonna cum, where did he want it. He said "I don't care! Oh my god! Just don't stop!" so I took that as the signal, and pumped my load deep into his virgin hole.

I layed on top of him, still buried deep, feeling his hole tightening and throbbing again and again trying to push my dick out. I was still rock hard. I pulled out, and an ooze of cum came with it. My dick was soaking wet, with sweat, spit, and cum, and I rubbed it all over his cummy hole.

He rolled over, and told me to kiss him, so I layed next to him and grinded my wet dick into his thigh while he jerked off and shot all over himself, me, and the bed.

After, he asked if he could use the shower. He was shaking, visibly shaking, but with a huge smile on his face. He kept laughing and saying he can't believe he finally did it, he really had never been with a guy before. He couldn't believe he just got fucked, and he said my dick felt amazing.

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom as he showered. He kept telling me all about his girlfriend problems, how they are on again and off again, how she was fucking nuts, wants to get married, but blah blah blah. I was not the least bit interested, but I humored him, he was a nice guy, and I did just take his cherry and breed him afterall, lol.

He left saying he had to do this again. I hope he does!

Edited by MRA

Guest Boxir55

Just inside the door of his appartment as I was leaving. He was still naked and I couldn't wait for our next meet. Shit I got a carpet burn on one of my legs.

Last night I met a great and cool black business man.

He found me on a hook up site and thought my suggestion (I come to your hotel room) extremely handy and luckily he enjoyed my pictures.

He admitted later he had taken Ciales since he wanted to make it as long a fuck as possible. He was well endowed (at least 22 cm) and he insisted on having a condom on.

He was rock hard, drilled me like a true lover and like there was no tomorrow. He had so much staying power.

At one point I noticed his rubber must be broken cause I felt his raw skin more and more while (really nice though) entering my pussy.

When he saw it he apologized and put another condom on his shiny and glorious dick.

Really within the minute he cleverly got rid of the rubber.

I said nothing, enjoyed his horny drive.

Finally he shot deep in me while I was accommodating him in missionary position.

When I made a joke about it he said: "You liked it without so much. Me too, so I decided you (me) take it bare BITCH. He was so right!!!

• Upvote 1

It was my top friend's 20th bday yesterday and I promised him he could do what he wanted. Ended up at my place with 3 young asian boys and him. Two filip twinks and one beefy Chinese boy, all of them tops. Got fucked on my back most of the night, took about 8 loads from them in all before he took his turn. He ended up pushing all that young cum really deep in my hole. His birthday wish was for me to hold all that cum all night.

Woke up early this morning with everybody else gone, and he promptly had me on my back again and did what he usually does, three thick loads of dna up my ass while he had his tongue down my throat. He left to go to work and I'm sitting here now fingering my used hole. He's coming back on his lunch to load me up again. I think he had a great birthday party!

Its been awhile since my last post. Had five breedings in the past two weeks so its been great.

Boy numromber one was 33, 5"6 and a voratious bottom. He sucked me off until I was hard and then flipped himslef over and let me pound two loads into his ass. A very nice time indeed.

Boy number two was a repeat from BBRT. 23, 6'0 a total bottom slut. I filmed his oral skills on my cock, then he went to douche hi s ass and I proceeded to fuck his ass for over an hour and drop three loads. After each one he would reach back and scoop out some of the cum and eat it. I made it easier and scooped it out myslef and let him suck on my fingers.

Boy number three was 18, 6'0 and a virgin. (or at least that was what he told me while I was drilling his hole.) Another total pig, liked to call me daddy as I was breeding his ass. After each of my three seedings, he would suck my cock and clean it off.

Boy number four (33, 5'9) I bred twice in two days, e was so hot. Had some great oral skills, but possessed a really tight ass. I fucked him on his stomach and bred him so he could not move. Deposited two loads in him each time. He keeps calling me so looks like I may go back or more.

Boy number five I picked up and brought back to my place. I met him (18, 5'8) over Easter and fucked him then, this was a repeat and contination of the first time since he went home early and this time he stayed over and received a proper breeding. We spent over an hour making out and him sucking me. When he rolled over and wrapped his legs around my back I knew he wanted me to fuck him. I lubed my cock and entered him. Load number 1 deposited at 12"15 AM. More kissing, oral and body contact led to load number 2 deposited at 1:36 AM. We fell asleep. I awoke at 3:30 and was horny. I carressed him under the covers and he responded. MOre kissing and some light oral led to him bucking his ass into the air and letting me mount him doggy style and fuck load number 3 into him at 4:40 AM. The final load was deposited after 7 AM and then he waddled off to the shower - he definitely was huritng and had a full ass. He never pushed any loads out all night.

About a month ago, I went to an ABS in Dickson City, PA. As I walked in, I spotted this black truck driver leaning against his rig, eyeing me up. He followed me in; then walked up to me and starting grabbing my fat ass. Told me in a loud voice (that everyone else heard) that he loved fucking fat, white bois and that I was next to join his list of gay bitches. That he was going to fuck me silly and plant his black baby in my man cunt. No other words were said, we walked back outside to the side of his truck facing the parking lot. Ordered me to strip nude, then ordered me to grab one of the tires on his Peterbilt, spread my legs and bend over. Heard his zipper go down, then felt him lubing my ready to go fuck hole with the pre-cum pouring out of his piss hole. He bent his knees, grabbed my shoulders and without any preliminaries, sank his cock all the way in me on the first thrust. It was pure, animal sex. He wanted to empty his balls into a gay "woman" and I was his. He fucked me for about 10 minutes; then he groaned and I felt the big mushroom cock head swelling even larger. He pushed in as far as he could, let out a scream, and I was in heaven as thick stream after thick stream of his hot, black baby-makers splattered deep in my welcoming man-cunt. On the third stream, my bitch's sex juice shot out of me to coat the side of his truck tire. He stayed hard inside me, and before he withdrew his sated cock, two more huge loads had been deposited in me. Never saw his cock, didn't have to. He was a black alpha-male and that was all I needed to know. I gave him my cell number to let me know the next time we could hook up. He "copped" my underwear and made me walk nude back to my car so the other guys could see his cum running down my legs and know that I was a black man's gay bitch.

straight fuck bud just gave me two loads - left and 10 minutes was back saying he had walked two blocks, still horny, needed more ass - spit fucked me and gave me two more loads - He was very verbal, saying he was pimping out my white pussy, with the first load of the second round, I told him yeah - make me your crack whore in an alley - that got him really hard and he shot. For load 4 - he said he was smoking crack and pimping me to his crack head buds - I got verbal back, told him to give m all their AIDs, goono, syph filled dicks - he moaned, loved that, shot huge nutt - first time ever mentioned HIV/AIDs with him - always non-discussion - so here's hoping for truly freaky and fucked up hook ups

Swallowed two loads from different guys at separate times Sunday. One was a young Latin chub with an uncut fatty. Took one in my ass a few days later from another short Latino. I fucked his he raw, but didn't cu

. Friday afternoon ganged up on a white married military dude's raw pussy hole (repeat from AFF) with a young black top friend. Military dude seeded me. I WANT MORE RAW ASS AND DICK!

was out of town recently, I love hotel sex but couldnt find anyonw on bbrt, so went to the baths.... cruised around, found a younger guy face down in his room, wearing a mask,,, so went in the shut the door, played with his ass a bit and then went to fuck him,,,, he said "you arent going to bareback me are you".... I said no of course not, and re handed me a rubber,,,, I figured I could take it off mid fuck, but everytime I was about to he reached back to make sure the thing wa still on, so I fucked hard for another minute and faked an orgasam,, and left and took a shower,,,, the next cruise around found an older guy on all fours in his room.... went in and started playing with his ass... as I went to fuck him he just asked if I was clean,,,, well ya, I had just taken a shower so I said yes,,, and fucked his well lubed ass..... gave him a nice load.... I did see him later in the maze like steam room the place had bent over.... gave him a nice quick fuck and pulled out and watched as another guy slide his raw dick into him,,,, and I went on to find other adventures

went to the gym last night after work. Don't normally do that on a Friday night, but since I am losing weight and finally broke a 3 week plateau, I was re-energized. Noticed a fit hispanic guy next to me in the sauna. As there were others in the room, and these guys were very straight, I did not do a thing. I soon decided I should go home and proceeded to the showers. Well the guy followed me into the showers. We eyed eachother and washed our cocks longer than we needed to and it was obvious that we wanted eachother. We got dressed and met in the lobby of the gym and walked towards the parking garage. I thought we would blow eachother but he mentioned that his place was close and would be better. Ok. Drove over and he had the place to ourselves. We went to his room and soon got nekkid. I saw his tight ass and knew I wanted to fuck it. He rimmed me and tried to finger my ass but would not let him. I lay on the bed and put my cock in his mouth and started to eat his has. Got it nice and wet with spit and started to finger that hole. I flipped him on his back , pushed his legs up in the air and continued to suck on his hole. He was so rock hard and asked if I was gonna fuck him. Yeah! I made him suck on my cock and he got it nice and wet. I put my cock on his hole and slowly slid in. He started to wince and I stopped. He told me to take it out but I didn't listen. I just gave a little more spit and continued to slide in. Once i was fully in I started my fuck. He said he was in pain but I told him to shut up and to enjoy. I started to stroke his cock and that started to help him relax (poppers would have been better). He stopped groaning about the pain and started to enjoy the fuck. I was enjoying since his as was so incredibly tight. It didn't take to long for him to shoot cum over his stomach and chest. As he was coming, his ass strangled my cock in an already tight hole. Well that was it for me and I flooded his ass. He asked if I came in his ass and I told him yeah! He said that he always wanted to get fucked but as soon as the cock would start to go in his hole he chicked out since it hurt. He was glad that I did not pull out of his ass. As if I would. We exchanged numbers and he wants to get together again and get fucked.