Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

got a regular fuckbuddy who is a 23yr old top. fucking fit as fuck. he texted me to say hes got some huge loads waiting for me. got there, and sucked him for a while (tasted beaut) and then he said, steady your gonna make me cum, i quickly removed the throbbing cock from my mouth, and moved into the position he likes to fuck me best, doggy over the edge of the bed.

he thrusts his hard cock deep into me raw, and then after a few thrusts i feel him cum. He cums loads, but it doesnt take him very long at all to cum on his first load. but one thing ive learnt with this kid, jump straight onto that cock when he has cum, and blowjob him and he is rock hard again within minutes.

he then pushes me back onto the bed into the same position, he then fucks me for a good ten minutes, and from doggy he pushes me so im flat on my belly, and he is pounding me really hard, pushing his earlier load deeper into me. i orgasm and shoot shit loads of spunk and he is still at it. he then groans and i feel his load, an enormous load fill me, but hes not finished yet and continues to fuck me and gives me an amazing third load.

back at home now, was a long walk home, making sure i kept every last drop of his precious cum inside my hole. laid in bed wanking thinking about the amazing fuck he just gave me, and his loads keeping inside me until morning

No one really in town this weekend, but found some random guy on A4A. He wouldn't play raw, so I fucked him with one of the condoms I have which I put a small hole in. Left his house before he could figure out he had a nice load up his ass.

I just tore my boyfriend's hole up. He was high on poppers craving my dick. He sucked me good like a horny pig for quite a while before I stuck it in. It didn't take me long to bury my load deep in his ass. I could feel his hole squeezing every drop out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This past Memorial Day weekend, my bottom pig muscle bear BF and I got very horned up for a little group action. Managed to get 18 guys together for an all out BB party with two muscle bottom lovers, both 26, who were real pro cum whores and took all loads, neg or poz - as well as my BF being the "Daddy" bottom pig for loads of cum and piss and getting his ass recharged. Our only requirement was that ALL the guys be there at the beginning of the night all at once, so that we could line up our two muscle boys and my BF and we could go from one hole to the other, all of the rest of us who were vets or top. Turned out that it was such a hot scene that nearly all stayed all night , breeding those boys and telling them we were dumping our poz loads in their shitters, real verbal and nasty with me leading the way by helping spread their ass cheeks real wide for guys as they came through and took their turns. Made sure my BF had his hot furry ass in the air between the two young studs. Each of them got an incredible amount of cum in their holes, and the two muscle boys got pissed on like crazy in between breedings. One of them was a neg pig. Probably not now....begged for seeding with toxin. I came at least 7 times during the night, and I know a lot of guys made sure they at least spermed EACH of the three bottoms. Few of the vets guys bent over and took it too. I drank lots of piss and cleaned cum and piss off a cople of huge uncut cocks , made sure their foreskins were real clean after they bred the boys. Hot fucking time

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

On 5/24 I was in Waverly VA at the adult book store, had the best booth with two GH's. Gave oral to a nice thick cock and let him fuck me. He left me a great anon load deep inside of my manhole. Love the anon sex, tried to take more loads, but couldnt get more than one load...was looking forward to several loads and the drive home with a wet dripping ass...maybe next time.

Bottom boy off a4a smashed is man pussy so hard he was begging me to stop. I choked him said fuck you bitch and left my seed in him. Btw he has a man lol I am sure I will fuck his ass again he is right down the block.

Went to a reg cum dump in inwood love this cum dump no faces door ajar I come in my dick gets hard at the thought of anon. Find a fat ass in the air sniff some poppers go crazy on that ass and deposit my load I asked how many loads so far the cum dump said 3 with yours. As I left another dude was coming up got to love those anon cum dump sluts and you got to love Manhattan especially the Heights.

On my front porch -- during lunch today from a hot, big-dicked latin fuck bud. 2/3 of my house is shielded by a wooded area, so I sat in my double rocking chair hitting poppers while waiting for him (wearing only my favorite black jock strap and blindfold). He seemed surprised when he arrived, but simply walked in front of me, unzipped, put his big hands on the back of my head and let me suck his dick until it was rock hard...he then pulled out and leaned down to suck my cock and jerk me off quickly before coating his cock with my cum and bending me over the railing. Handing me a fresh can of maximum impact and my cum towel, he pushed deep and spent the next 10 minutes fucking and flooding my hole -- I love lunch time sex! I'm thinking of inviting him to my office so we can fuck there. I haven't been fucked across my desk in ages!

This afternoon went to a tops house we meet once before in a parking lot at mall and i sucked him off there but he really wanted to seed my tite ass so we said who ever has a free place that person would host. His cock was a sweet 7 in real thick it hurt going in but felt so good he fucked me for a good 20 min slow fast pulling all the way out ramming back in felt so good . When he loaded me up i could feel his cum all slipper inside i knew it was a big load and couldnt wait to clean the remains outta his shaft yum.The fucked up thing is 2 hours later i got an email from his boyfreind asking i qoute" did you have sex with my boyfreind" so since all the evidence was right there cause the guy never erased our emails i said what do you think? never heard a word back yet and hope i can get that cock again it was hot.

After a long time of just occasionally topping bb and always bottoming with condoms, I finally got my first load! Twink-ish Japanese guy who lives in my building, he was only coming over to suck me off, but decided he had other plans. Didn't last long for the first load, but pounded me on my back for almost a half hour before he gave me the second. Had his tongue down my throat the second time too. So used to swallowing his thick loads, nice knowing he's finally planted it deep in my guts.

Already made plans for next time. Can't wait to finally breed that boy and take more of his cum in my ass.

Took a couple of loads at a downtown bathroom during lunch today. Swallowed two and then got fucked in the stall by a sexy businessman. (I'm assuming, as he was in a suit.) Usually don't get that lucky. :-)

about an hour ago went to a truck stop, just pulled in to piss and decided to wait around and in about 2 mins I had one cock going up my ass, dude dropped his load in me and left. never saw his face, decided to wait another one and then about 20 mins later another. didn't see any of their faces all i wanted at that point was their cocks/loads.