Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Matias47

Yesterday at Slammer, L.A. A short, muscular black guy was hanging out by a cubicle door. We caught each other's eye and I joined him. He had a nice cock, I'm estimating 7.5ish and fairly thick. I deep throated him while he played with my ass. Then he fucked me. He had low hangers and every time he thrust in, his balls would swing up and hit mine. That made me crazy.

He insisted on a condom, so I asked him to pop on my ass and he did. Then I used his dick to smear the load all over ma ass and crack. Next thing I know he's pushing back inside bb. He fucked me twice as hard as before and this time shot inside.

Edited by Matias47

Just now from a married guy with "safe only" in his profile. It's leaking out as I type this. He said he had not cum in 3 weeks. I don't know how that is physically possible but from the feeling in my ass it was a huge load. Never said a word about rubbers, just greased up and pushed in.

Just now from a married guy with "safe only" in his profile. It's leaking out as I type this. He said he had not cum in 3 weeks. I don't know how that is physically possible but from the feeling in my ass it was a huge load. Never said a word about rubbers, just greased up and pushed in.

Nice one GC, thats exactly what i was saying in my wedding ring married guy post. good for you fella.

Just now, 24 year old latino guy with a girlfriend, works at a bank. 5'6", tan, totally smooth. Sexy little fucker. Showed up after work, purple dress shirt, tie, black pants, shoes. Kept getting texts and phone calls on his phone the whole time.

Made me open his fly and suck his sweaty shaved dark uncut dick through his dress pants.

Little fucker asked if I liked to be pissed on, I said yes sir. He told me to get in the bathroom and get in the bath tub, he had to piss like a racehorse.

All I was wearing was a white undershirt. Already had a buttplug in for an hour before he arrived. Was still in. He told me to bend over and stick my ass up and then he pissed all over my ass and back, and body. The piss didn't stop. He told me to get on my knees and kept pissing as I had my mouth opened. He liked dousing my hair and made my white t-shirt yellow.

He fucked my mouth like mad, saying things in spanish I didn't get, and telling me to take it like a faggot, and then as he came down my throat holding my head he yelled out "OOOOH YEAH I FUCK YOUR MOUTH LIKE A PUSSY!"

I swallowed everything, and kept sucking until he got soft. He zipped up, just stood there in the bathroom me still in the tub and kept his head down texting, didn't even look up at me when he asked how to get out of here.

So I got up and saw him out, dripping piss and leaving piss footprints the whole way. He left without saying anything.

Edited by MRA

Took two loads last night from a guy who saw my advert in Craigslist. He was about 35 and fit. He came to my student accommodation and i sneaked him into the building. He's married and told his wife he'd gone out for a curry with some rugby friends. It was supposed to be just b/j's because he "wanted to be safe". He didn't seem to be too worried about that when he pushed me back on my bed. Not a lot of foreplay either, spit for lube.

Went for a lunch & fuck today at Island House and got both.

After lunch I got naked and went up to the glory hole and got 6 loads in my hole in less than 2 hours.

I also sucked 3 loads down my throat and one guy sucked me off.

Damn I love living here.

Coming to Key West, FL - cum in me while you are here.

Went for a lunch & fuck today at Island House and got both.

After lunch I got naked and went up to the glory hole and got 6 loads in my hole in less than 2 hours.

I also sucked 3 loads down my throat and one guy sucked me off.

Damn I love living here.

Coming to Key West, FL - cum in me while you are here.

wish i cam join in

A certain semi-regular fuckbud, a.k.a. the-only-guy-who-tops-me, was in town this week and invited me over. When I got there, he had a sling set-up. He knew that geting fucked in a sling was an unfulfilled fantasy. (I've topped guys in slings, but never been fucked in one.) So, he got me naked and we made out. I didn't wanna rush. I slathered over his cock with my mouth until he was leaking precum and ready. He helped me into the sling, I took some massive hits of poppers (only way I can get fucked) and he thrust himself up in me. I lost track of time but he took it fast and slow, stopping to lean over and make out several times before he finally shot his load in me. Then we took a break, swapped positions. Took another break, he showed me around his friend's exceedingly equipped playroom. This got me worked up again, so I got back in the sling and he pounded another load in me while I jacked myself. It was sweet.

Drove to DSC tuesday night and fucked around for a bit. I met up with this cute black boy that was 22 and he was very impressed with my cock. Usually i go to find a top to beat my ass up but this boy wanted me. I took him back to my room(number 3) and proceeded to fuck the day lights out of him. I had him screaming and moaning so load that the music was turned up and guys hung out outside my door. he wanted me to wear a condom so i did, this only means i have to fuck you very hard to get any enjoyment out of it. we took two breaks and when we would go shower guys would tell us how hot we sounded. I didnt cum after all that fuckin so I decided to head home for the night. When I was checking out the front desk guy cracked a smile and said "I dont have to ask if you had a good time." The boy came up to me and gave me his number, next time im down hes gonna get my load, period.

Thought I would take the time, and share the load I just gotten.

I just moved back to the KC area after being away for about 5 years. Made plans tonight, to play around with a Daddy that we played back then. I am 34 and he is 58, infact I met him though his son(a good friend of mine in HS and college). I had always the hots for him, he is 6'3 about 240 with about a 6 inch dick...but thick as hell. I am just 5'7 170, so big size difference. Went to a hotel, he was already there waiting on me. I went into his room, and we talked about 30 to 45 minutes, just shooting the shit. Then I looked at him and said, so you wanting to breed your boy again, for old times sake. He looked at me, and said...you ass is mine boy. We got naked, I sucked him rock hard and he ate my ass out good. Then I rolled off of top of him onto my back. He just smiled and said...just the way I like you. Got between my legs, and proceeded to enter me. I let out a yelp...as I have not been fucked in about 4 years. He smiled and said, dont remember how thick Daddies dick was did ya. I laugh and said no, but just eased him up my hole. Before long, he was pounding away at my hole. Guess, I was making so much noice that the neighbor next door did not like...afterwards he said they pounded on the wall. After he pounded on my hole for about 45 minutes, he looked down at me and said, you want me to load you up, or pull out. I just grabbed his hairy ass and pressed him into me. Wanting to breed my hole...He just let out a laugh, and said, what is that for? I told him that I wanted his load...he kissed me and said...boy, that was load two I was giving you. The first nut popped about 10 strokes into your boy hole.

So, now I am laying here, with 2 daddy loads leaking out of my well used hole. To only hope that he makes it back to town very soon. So, i can turn into his boy cum dump again.