calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

me neither, don't mind it one bit what he calls my hole, as long as he uses it, enjoys it and cums back for more tight fucks

Im a very masculine guy but if a top wants to call my fuckhole a "pussy or a "cunt" i dont mind as my hole is for his pleasure and if him humiliating me by callin it a pussy gets him hotter, than he can..

i love referring to my hole as pussy or cunt, not that i want to be a woman, although i hope my "pussy" activates that need in Topmen to breed and plant their seed in me. As a total bottom boy i take on the identification of pussy and cunt as an important symbol and space for procreative possibilities.

I'm of a similar mind. A great session to me is a celebration of life and creation. Every person, regardless of their physical sex or gender identity is a combination of varied "gender identified qualities," some that are more strongly associated with one gender more than the other. When I bottom and take another man's load/cum/ essence inside my body I feel more attuned and receptive when a top uses the word "pussy." I do not feel that way so much if a top says "cunt" because the connotations of the word are primarily negative. Pussy on the other hand does not have so many negative associations.

When I get lost in using a man solely for my pleasure - pinning him down, invading his tight ass with my fat dick and spewing my sperm deep inside his guts - HE IS DEFINITELY A CUNT.

When we flip and I become a willing receptacle for his sperm, so am I.

Let Me by your CUNT RawPozLust !!!

First off, "boi" is for lesbians, not for men (and I always pronounce it "bwah", as in French). I think "boi" is a silly affectation that completely ignores the origin of the word.

Secondly, there is nothing less erotic (IMHO) that using the names of female body parts in the context of gay male sex. Gross. I find it just too fucking queeny. We already have our own perfectly good names for them.

Me too,when I play bottom I want to feel dominated by a man and I don't feel like a man nor want to, so not only do I give him a place to enjoy dumping his cum, fucking me but I love anything demeaning he calls me like whore, slut, bitch, pussy, hole, cunt and he can combine it with boy, girlie, fag, dirty, etc. Anything that makes me feel his power and manliness over me....

As a bottom I LOVE my hole being called boi pussy...etc. when I'm being dominated I Dnt or want to feel like a man. I want to feel like a dirty slut. The hottest words ever are "I'm gunna fill your cunt u nasty fag!"