Involuntary moviestar

cumslut23

AlwaysOpen, that is a fair point which I actually considered. However, as you know a hotel has heaps of cameras plus the reception. So in other words, yes, they could have done that but there would be multiple shots of them. Quite frankly cruising in a dark park at night or a bathroom is much riskier than what I did....

Picking up someone of grindr, inviting him into your apartment even if you saw his face is not helping you after you are lying on the floor being strangled, shot or god knows what....

Edited by cumslut23

AlwaysOpen, that is a fair point which I actually considered. However, as you know a hotel has heaps of cameras plus the reception. So in other words, yes, they could have done that but there would be multiple shots of them. Quite frankly cruising in a dark park at night or a bathroom is much riskier than what I did....

Picking up someone of grindr, inviting him into your apartment even if you saw his face is not helping you after you are lying on the floor being strangled, shot or god knows what....

I think it would look odd if they came in through the lobbey carrying a baseball bat but not part of a team. And I would hope that anyone doing this sort of situation would have some common sense and if it did not feel right end the whole thing.

But in a hotel like that with the interior access it would not be so easy to do something like that and get away with it. Sure it was risky but is that not the whole thrill and point of it?

Cumslut23 has a good point. When I was in the US I Always told the guys I hooked up with to use the hotel side or back entrance. But then again, don't you run the same risk when you invite someone over to your house? Certainly no surveillance cameras there! Nevertheless, getting filmed is hot. Only had some pics taken while getting fucked, never been filmed. Would be hot.

Yeah... Best case scenario, they put something up and I will be unrecognisable... However, my voice will give me away. I am a loud demanding bottom and love dirty talk.... So far nothing I think....

They are probably just sharing it between friends and at some point it will pop up on tumblr or so... If I get caught I will just tell people it was a role play with an ex. I didn't feel any belly so it shouldn't be too embarrassing.......

Hey Cumslut- wasn't meaning to be preachy yesterday- just meant that a video was a minor outcome from the anon scene- and trust me, I do anon a lot- sometimes here at the house - and then mostly with the same circle of anon top men ( most are on the usual sites and I can sort of tell they are regulars and have a history with others on there) and sometimes I do anon in a bar patio- but generally with others somewhere nearby. Fuck- any slew of STD's are more likely than violence- anon comes with a big risk each time -- and yeah, thats some of the thrill/ degradation aspect-- so a little movie of 2 boys grunting is pretty tame and inonculous by all standards..

@Always open, no worries. I know, it is part of the thrill. Of course the best way is meeting someone at the bar and then taking him home with all of your friends seeing him first... but "ain't nobody got time for that" ;)

@glasgow no not yet. Toying with the idea of one but still summoning up the courage. Not a big pain fan ;). I think the only thing that might give me away hopefully is my voice. However, the note said "my buddy" so I expect some better camera work than some shacky closeups.... ;)

I have to admit that doing a blindfolded bottom anonymous scene and recording, then watching later to see who actually fucked you, is amazingly hot!

I have to agree

• 2 years later...

I have to admit that doing a blindfolded bottom anonymous scene and recording, then watching later to see who actually fucked you, is amazingly hot!

Gotta agree "Tiger" I done it a few times n its fuckin hot up to do it again ! I know it can be dangerous but that for me is part of the excitement ;)