I"m a bottom who's been lurking on here for a few years. One of those who loves bareback but wanted to remain negative because when I started I was married. I'm single now, still negative, and have nothing to hold me back. I've been trading messages with a guy on a4a for a couple of weeks who is undetectable and has a friend who is the same. He's been offering to have me over and both of them fuck me and load me. I've decided to do but know it's a good chance nothing will happen and wonder if that'll disappoint me. Either way, the idea of taking my first known positive load has have me continually hard for weeks. Am I really doubling my chances by having both of them breed me or if they're undetectable it won't matter?

• Moderators

I would say it's kind of both.

Taking two different poz (if undetectable) loads increases your chances of contracting HIV from one of them. But if they are both undetectable, the chances are so small that the intensifying effect of doing both won't amount to much in the end.

Basic probability - if you are doing something that has a small risk, then doing it twice almost but not quite doubles your risk. If the probability of infection from each guy was 1/1000 = .001 (just for example), then having sex with both of them increases your risk to .001999

But the chances of being infected by an undetectable guy are MUCH lower than those numbers. You may be only raising your chances from 1 in a million to almost 2 in a million. It's kind of like buying a second lottery ticket. Technically, it increases your chances of winning the jackpot but not by much.

Guest GoodExercise

Scratch the itch once, and it comes back stronger. Scratch it again and again. Before long, the itch is just a pleasant background sensation and you are getting plenty of what you want and need.

I"m a bottom who's been lurking on here for a few years. One of those who loves bareback but wanted to remain negative because when I started I was married. I'm single now, still negative, and have nothing to hold me back. I've been trading messages with a guy on a4a for a couple of weeks who is undetectable and has a friend who is the same. He's been offering to have me over and both of them fuck me and load me. I've decided to do but know it's a good chance nothing will happen and wonder if that'll disappoint me. Either way, the idea of taking my first known positive load has have me continually hard for weeks. Am I really doubling my chances by having both of them breed me or if they're undetectable it won't matter?

Honestly, you are a perfect candidate for PrEP (read the PrEP forum on here for details)

FYI, while having unprotected sex is great and fun, HIV is in no way fun. Its an expensive, lifelong illness that always needs treated. You should try and stay neg, PrEP can help that immensely.

It's happening this Saturday. There are 2 undetectable guys and 1 negative guy. They will all breed me at least once. I'm told I'll be sent to a bedroom afterwards I'm bred to relax while they play cards and hopefully get horny again so they'll all take me for round two. One of the undetectable guys is a watersports top who said he'll fill my hole up with his piss. Sounds like many fantasies fulfilled in 1 night. Wish me luck and any tips or advice?

• 1 month later...

The guy canceled on me, he's worried about how I'll take something happening, which is noble, but frusterating. We've been talking again and he's having a party at his place this weekend with 3 tops, 2 of them positive, and says I'm invited. I hope he doesn't change his mind. I want it pretty bad.