The Breeding Party

RawPigDad

The Breeding Party

When the invitation to the party came, they had titled it a “breeding party”, not just a bareback party, as the hosts were more interested in getting men to plant loads than just fuck raw. No problem with me on that one; I love to breed ass, so I responded in the affirmative.

When I got to the party I stripped and went down to the play area. I was pleased to see several men I knew were there, as well as many I did not. I was making friends with a new guy, actually making out after he had grabbed my dick and began to suck it. George, who often acts as fluffer at the parties I host, had taken over and was sucking on both of us, one after the other. I was enjoying this when I felt a stiff cock probing my ass.

I always clean out before a bareback party, as you never know what may happen when you are otherwise occupied. I managed to bend a little bit and center my fucker’s cockhead on my puckered hole and pushed back against him, and he popped my ass open and slid home. I had no idea who he was, but his cock was just the right size, as when he hit my second sphincter, his balls were against mine.

As he began to fuck me, I thought it best to stop making out with my new friend and brace myself against the wall. He was a good fucker; he started out working my nips and as he got into it and was fucking me harder, he moved his hands down to hold onto my hips and concentrate on drilling my ass. Now George was still doing a good job on my dick, pulling on my balls and occasionally sucking on them, too. So I was very turned on, having a great fuck and a great suck at the same time.

“C’mon fucker, plant your load, gimme your cum!” I told him. He never responded, but picked up speed and intensity. He was riding my prostate, keeping the head of his cock just barely in my ass where he could get the most friction, and then he began to really fuck me hard. I think George knew he was getting close, as he began to really suck me, trying to get me to cum at the same time.

Having such a great fuck and a great suck at the same time, I just couldn’t help myself, and I spewed a huge load that George swallowed greedily and kept on sucking till it seemed he was sucking the cum straight out of my balls. I love to make a bottom cum while I’m fucking him, as it makes his ass draw up around my dick and I have no problem getting off and planting my load. And the same thing was true of my fucker; I could tell his dick was getting bigger and hotter in my hole as my ass drew up and I squeezed his dick tight. Then I felt the spurts and it felt like his dick was twice as thick, from all the cum filling my ass around his shaft. Fortunately he fucks like I do, wanting to be sure every drop of cum is milked out, so he kept up the rhythm till his dick began to go flat and he fell out. George finally let go of my dick and it was a good thing I was leaning on the wall, or I would have collapsed from the intensity of the orgasm I had just experienced and received.

I wanted to turn around and see who my fucker had been, but before I could, another cock was between my legs looking for my hole, so I again had to bend a little and center my hole on his cockhead. “Ah, thanks! I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time!” I recognized the voice of Randy, one of the men that attend my bareback parties. “What do you mean?” I asked him. “I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time but never had the chance, and I love to fuck ass in another man’s cum. Now I get to do both at the same time! Plus I always find tops to be the tightest bottoms!”

I’ve watched Randy fuck other men, so I knew what was ahead of me. Fortunately Randy has a shorter cock than my previous fucker, but it is very thick; at times it looks oval in cross section. Anyway, it filled my ass fully and felt great, and the cum in my ass was a great lube, and he proceeded to fuck me very well. I also know that it takes a long time for Randy to cum, and it helps if you talk dirty to him while he fucks, so you know what I did next. I told him to show me how he liked to fuck and to use me as his cum bucket, all the things you say to get your man off. And he was giving it right back to me, telling me how he was gonna fuck the shit outta my ass, and how great it felt to fuck in cum, especially to fuck another top and be the second man to plant cum in my ass. The strange thing was that I was getting turned on by this enough to get my cock stiff again, but I didn’t touch it, as I’ve cum twice in short order before and know how it can hurt.

Fortunately for me the dirty talk was having its effect, and I felt his cock get even thicker in my ass and his rough fucking make my ass burn. I was rewarded with a big grunt from him as he pounded his cock in deep and left it there, so I could feel it spasm in my ass. It felt like his dick was getting even thicker in my ass as his cum filled my ass. He gave a few final pumps and then pulled out, and cum ran down the back of my legs, something I had not felt in a long time.

I spun around and sucked his dick clean, which made him smile. Then I suggested we go out for a smoke, wrapping a towel around my cummy ass. After that the cum that had dripped out of my ass was sticking the hairs on my legs to each other, so I went to the showers to rinse off, and then I went back to cruise and see what was going on and who was available.

I saw George and asked him who had fucked me the first time, and he said it was a new guy, someone he didn’t know, so I still had no idea who gave me the first load. Most of the guys had planted their first loads, so there was a lot of sucking and making out going on, but no fucking.

So I did what my first fucker had done, found a man with his ass available and stuck my stiff cock between his legs. The first guy I tried opened up easily and I slid home into a wide open ass that was very well lubed with cum. I knew I’d never get off in his ass, but I gave him a good fuck and worked his nips, and when another guy came up with a stiff cock, I moved aside and let him take over. They seemed to be doing well, so I moved off and looked for another man.

I was surprised to find Randy leaning against a wall, getting a very hot fuck from a guy I didn’t know. I watched them as the fucker really pounded him good, and I could tell he planted a good load. When they were done I asked Randy how it was, and he told me that was his third load so far; he had decided to be versatile tonight instead of his usual top only. I suggested Randy get in the sling, which had become available, and he did, and I got into him. He was wide open and so full of cum that it ran out over my balls when I began to fuck him. Some guys came up to watch and several had nice looking stiff cocks, so I grabbed one of them and as I pulled out, I put his cock next to Randy’s ass, and he took over. I think he had been jacking off watching, as it didn’t take him two minutes to grunt and spew.

I suggested to another guy working his dick that he be next, and he stepped up and slid home. He pumped Randy for about five minutes, then pulled out and jacked his cock till he was close and put it back in and let his load fly in Randy’s ass. I stuck my dick in to feel the loads in his ass, and then pulled out and went up to the head of the sling and let him suck my dick and taste what he had received.

“OK Jerry, I’ve given you a load, turnabout is fair play, let me have yours!” he said. I knew I’d never get off in his cum filled ass with him in the sling. “OK, but I want you flat on your tummy on the pad over there” I responded. I helped him out of the sling; he had strings of cum running down his legs, so I spread his towel under his crotch as he lay down, to catch the cum. Then I made sure his legs were together and mine were outside his, so I could get the maximum friction.

I jacked my dick good and stiff and about half way to a spurt, and slid home in the warm butter of a cum-filled ass. Cum flowed out over his balls and mine, and I knew I had to go for it, as if I took my time and enjoyed marinating my cock in that wonderful feel, I would never get off. So I concentrated on penetration and riding his prostate, and telling him what a great fuck it was in all that cum. And he did his part, urging me to pump my load in on top of what he had received. I fucked that man as hard as any man I have ever fucked, and finally I could feel the cum beginning to move. My dick got nice and stiff and hot, and I let out a big grunt and rammed my cock up his ass as hard as I could, to let him feel the spasms as my cum spewed deep in his hole.

“Oh God! What a feel!” he said, “I can still feel it even with all that cum!” The crowd had dwindled, but a few men were standing around watching, and they told us how they had enjoyed watching the fuck. I told Randy to get up on his knees as I pulled out, as I wanted to taste the combined loads in his ass. He almost needed help to get on his knees, from all the fucking he had enjoyed.

I lapped up some of the cum running down his legs and then got my face in deep. I could taste three different tastes. I was pretty sure the salty cum was mine, as smokers have salty cum. The other tastes were similar, just enough different to know there were two, so I assumed I was tasting the last three fucker’s cum.

When I finished and helped Randy up, he laughed and said I had to go look at my face in the mirror. I had cum all over my face and beard. We both headed to the showers. I did indeed have a face full of cum, and several of the men told me so. Randy got in the shower with me and we enjoyed cleaning each other off and making out and playing with dicks and balls that were empty.

After I was clean and dressing, I thought about how I should have had one of the men take a picture of my face covered in cum. Oh well, that can wait for the next party.

Jerry Prince 10/31/13

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...