Matt...

You ask an interesting question.

I have never played wrapped. From my first sexual experience in 1978, before AIDS was recognized, I enjoyed the flow of seed, both into me and from me into others. That I managed to have over 20 years of sex before converting was certainly telling for me. Since my conversion in 1999, I have continued to play bare. Check out my profile to learn a bit more about me and HIV.

Guest UserDeleted0419

Hey Matt!

First and foremost I think it begins with you. It's all about what you're really comfortable doing, straight out of the gate. At the end of the day, I say educate yourself on the risks you feel you might run, come to terms with whatever it is you feel you need to make sex enjoyable for yourself, and why not try both and see which one is for you. This site has been a GREAT source of education, real life experiences, as well as a really free place to share fantasy that can help make it reality! In review: Education, Acceptance, and Fun! Everybody's different - so take things are your pace and just have a blast doing it. Sex is supposed to be fun - don't overthink it.

my first time was topping.... it was bare.... i found out later that the guy was poz... his words to me were, " why use a condom when you haven't had sex with anyone? it is safe" .... i told him i had fucked women, but he wasn't concerned.... later my buddy who was poz let me know that Willy was poz too.... it was a fucking amazing feeling ... it felt like the whole world was right when i sank my dick into him.... i went in really hard though... now looking back, i feel bad for him... but i didn't know any better... and he didn't put much lube on his hole...

I'm Matt Harmburger. I'm almost 21 years old and I'm still a virgin. I was wondering if you guys would advise me to wait to bareback until I've had more experience? Or should my first time be bare? Thanks for your opinions!

If that is really you in the photo it doesn't really matter what you do now because you've just told the world that you are a barebacker (regardless of the truth) by showing your face on a site that doesn't let you (easily) remove content such as postings and photos in threads like this... Most people that put two and two together with this thread/image and any other profile you have on the other sites will likely assume you're no longer a virgin too. Sorry bro, you are sexy as heck but not too bright!

• Administrators

My knee jerk reaction is to say go raw from fuck #1. But realistically I'd say find someone who you can experiment with. Fuck the same hole with a condom and without. I other words, start with a condom, then take it off and feel how much better it feels. Then bottom for the guy - have him start with a condom, and then take it off. Get him to cum in your ass and ask yourself after the fact how you feel about it. It'll probably freak you out for the first few hours but then you'll be jacking off to the idea within a day and want more.

My other piece of advice - since you're starting from zero - is to keep track of your fucks. How many loads do you take/give? How many different guys do you hookup with? I keep a Google Docs spreadsheet and note how many guys, how many loads and weather the load was new or a repeat. When you look back in a few years you'll like having kept a log.

I'm Matt Harmburger. I'm almost 21 years old and I'm still a virgin. I was wondering if you guys would advise me to wait to bareback until I've had more experience? Or should my first time be bare? Thanks for your opinions!

Your first time and all times should be bare