From Straight Boy to Cumdump in One Night

newboy1689

PART SEVEN

Jake slipped down his briefs and let his cock spring forward. He laughed at my gasp of joy and shock when I saw in it’s full glory his nine inch long beer can thick cock.

“We always joke that the big cock genes all got saved for me,” he said stroking his massive tool.

I couldn’t believe this family, all of them tones and muscular, all of them young and yet hairy as anyone could wish and all with big cocks.

“Please fuck your brothers cum deeper into my cunt with your beautiful fat cock,” I said fingering my hole.

“God I love it when they beg,” Jake laughed and lined up his cock. “I’m going to fill you up so my brothers can dump their second loads in you.” He slammed his cock inside.

After Marcus’s cock, and all of the cum sloshing around in my guts my hole easily accepted Jake’s forceful penetration and I just whimpered with joy.

“You’ve already had a big fat cock up here today haven’t you boy,” he called me boy even though I was older then him probably.

“Yes.”

“Good, I don’t have to worry about working you open cause your cunt is already wrecked.”

He, like his brother had done, grabbed my shoulders and started to hammer away. His cock was so deep inside of me that I couldn’t help calling out each time his balls slapped against my ass and I felt him pressing against my stomach. This only seemed to turn him on more as he started to pound harder and harder as if he were trying to get even more of his cock inside of me. His two brothers stood on either side of him jerking their own fat cock and watching their loads froth around their brother’s dick.

Sweat glistened on all four of us and the room felt ungodly hot as Jake’s breathing began to pick up.

“Let me back in there,” said James, “I’ve got another load ready for his used up cunt.”

Jake pulled out and Jake quickly stuffed his cock back inside me and after a few quick pumps shot another load and then pulled back out his cock glistening with cum and ass juice.

Without missing a beat Jake slid back in and James came over to my face and stuffed his cock in my mouth. “Clean off my cock boy.” I gobbled down his cock greedily loving the mixture of cum and my ass that clung to his slowly softening rod.

“My turn,” called out Jimmy, and again Jake moved and again his brother stuffed his dick back in me. Jimmy also shot another big load after just a few strokes and then pulled out. Jake promptly returned to my hole and James took his cock from my mouth only to have Jimmy replace it a moment later.

Jimmy face fucked me steadily as Jake began to buck with forceful abandon into my hole. By this point I was practically screaming around Jimmy’s cock. I needed Jake’s cock, I needed his load, I reached back an pulled my ass cheeks even further apart opening my hole more for him.

“Love using my own loads mixed with my brother’s as cum,” Jake moaned.

“Your own loads,” I panted, “Have you cum already?”

“Four times, you’ve got seven loads from the Philips boys alone and I’m getting the ready to deposit the eight right now.” Then Jake bucked forward and held me fast shooting his load as deep as he could this time.

“Thank you,” I moaned around his brother’s cocks, which were attempting to both invade my mouth at the same time.

“You’re welcome boy, the guys put all three of our phone number in your phone upstairs so give us a call soon.”

Jake pulled out and started to get dressed but both James and Jimmy started to pump their cocks hard and fast as if they were in a race. Suddenly Jimmy made a dive at my hole and slammed his cock inside shooting off another load.

“I win,” he said, his body shaking a little.

As soon as he finished and pulled out, James did the same thing and deposited one last load inside of me before he and his older brother got dressed to leave. Before they went up the stairs Jake came over and kissed me and said, “Thank god you feel out of those bushes today, I’m gonna love using your cunt regularly.”

Then they were gone and Matt and Eric and the plug were back. When Eric slipped the plug into my dripping hole I felt it simply slide right back out.

“Nice,” the both said and Matt went over to the shelves to get a larger plug.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 2

PART EIGHT

My breathing was still ragged, and my body shaking a little as Matt and Eric kissed each other across my sweat covered body. Eric rubbed my chest and Matt worked the larger plug into my hole. With a soft pop it slid inside of me and held fast, Eric smiled.

“How’s that hole holding up boy?”

“Still hungry.”

“Well I thought that you would probably need a break after the Philips boys so your ass can rest for a little while.”

Matt shook the plug a little, “Which kinda cock has been your favorite boy?”

“The thick ones,” I said without having to think, “I love feeling my cunt opening wider and wider for them.”

“Well then you are sure going to enjoy what’s coming next, but lets get you out of this sling for a bit.”

They helped me down from the sling and we took seats on the bench against the far wall. I walked gingerly trying to regain the feeling in my legs which had been up and spread for so long that without my noticing the had completely fallen asleep. When I finally say on the bench I made sure to sit squarely on the base of the plug to push it just that little bit deeper into my hole. Eric noticed and winked at me. Then we just sat there for a while, they asked me about school and we talked about their jobs, it was like we had known each other for years. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that after the intimacy we had just shared that they felt like old friends.

After what seemed like ages of us sitting naked shooting the shit the doorbell upstairs rang again and the two of them smiled. Matt went upstairs to answer the door and Eric helped me back into the sling and pulled the plug from my hole. “Have fun,” he whispered before stepping away to beside the door.

Two guys came down the stairs who looked to both be about twenty-one maybe a little older. One was had shaggy brown hair and looked like your classic All American boy. The second had short blonde hair sticking up from under a baseball cap and was built like a brick shit house of a football player.

“This is Max,” Eric said gesturing to the blonde, “and Tom,” indicating the darker haired boy.

They both wasted no time in stripping off. Max was far less hairy then any of the other men I had had that night but he did have incredibly bushy pits full of dirty blonde hair that made my mouth water. If the pits weren’t enough when he dropped his white briefs to the floor and let his thick eight-inch cock spring up and his big round balls swing loose I knew I needed his cock inside of me. Tom was tall and lithe and looked as though in ten years he would be completely covered in hair, as it was the thick patches of hair that grew on his chest and stomach had already merged and joined with the dense patch of hair that grew at the base of his cock. Tom’s cock must have been what Eric had been referring to when he said I would enjoy what was coming next. It was slightly longer then Max’s and thick as a can of beer. I needed them both.

Without speaking they winked at each other and Tom came up to my head and smacked me in the face with his quickly hardening rod while Max moved between my legs.

“How many loads you got in this sweet ass man,” Max asked rubbing his thick cock head against my hole.

I had to think for a moment, counting the loads.

“He doesn’t even remember,” Tom laughed.

“Seventeen.”

“And you took your first load today?”

I nodded, taking Tom’s cock in my mouth.

“Damn we have got to get your number,” and then Max slid home.

As soon as his cock head slipped inside of my hole I lost all sense of self, all that I cared about was the ever-fattening cock in my mouth and the blonde boy pounding my hole as if his life depended on it. I was right where I belonged doing exactly what I was supposed to do.

Max slammed his cock into me as if he had no interest in my pleasure only in using my hole for his one enjoyment and I didn’t care. I have no idea how long he hammered away before he grabbed my hips and shot his first load deep inside of me. Then he and Tom switched and I moaned as Tom’s ungodly thick cock stretched my used and battered hole yet wider. Three times they switched each dumping three loads inside of me bringing my load count up to twenty-three. When they were finished they got dressed and left me there with cum dripping from my hole.

Eric came back into my field of view then and smiled. The plug returned and he helped me down.

“How do you feel?”

“Hungry,” I replied.

“Wanna get some food from upstairs?”

“Not that kinda hungry.” I fell to my knees and took his soft cock in my mouth.

“Shit he’s still going?” said Matt coming down the stairs.

“Hell yeah, put an add up on Craig’s List and get this boy some more cock.”

Eric moved me to the fuck bench and after strapping me down fucked another load into my overflowing cunt. He left me like that, my hole gaping wide revealing the ocean of cum inside. Then the men started coming. I never saw them, they just came down the stairs and stuffed their cocks inside of me. I have no idea how long this went on or how many of them there were, but I was in heaven.

After what must have been several hours and more then a dozen cocks Eric returned and asked me again how I felt, “Sleepy,” I replied. He laughed, plugged my ass, and unstrapped me. He then took my upstairs and laid me to sleep between he and Matt in their bed.

I spent most of the day there asleep, and then around four in the afternoon, after a quick shower, I finally took Eric up on that ride home and went straight back to sleep.

The next day I woke up with the plug still in my hole and a hunger burning in my guts. I found my phone in the pocket of my shorts, which I had tossed aside as soon as I had gotten home, and scrolled through all the new number till I found one of the Philips boys.

“I need your cock,” I texted Jake.

THE END

• Like 8
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

God, I so wish something like that would happen to me, I don't get to bottom that often, mainly everyone wants me to top, and have only been fucked by two guys in one night. Would so enjoy being a cum dump for as many guys as I could, and probably some ws in there too

:cool:

• 3 months later...