Bottoms: Can you ever get enough loads?

Luvbbslut

Most times I have only taken a few loads from two-three guys. One time when I was young, I took the better part of 20+ loads from 9 guys in a night. Some in a boy pussy and some in my mouth, I was so sore and gaping that I was crying by the end, Physically I was wrecked, Mentally I love it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I've never gotten enough. My second Cumunion event I was thoroughly used in a sling by I'm not sure how many guys, I was hooded and never saw a single one. After things slowed down in the sling room, my hole was sore, gaping, and cum was trickling out no matter how hard I clinched down. I got of the sling, went to my room for the night, but half an hour later I was in a different section of resort, in a dark room, with yet another cock pounding me. Even with a raw, aching, gaping hole, I needed more.

• Upvote 3

My switch is cumming myself. My most intense heat comes from edging. The longer I edge, the more in heat I get. I'm like a bitch in heat that has to get bred when I edge. I can pretty much measure how long I've been in heat by the amount of cum I shoot and the distance it goes when I do decide to cum. Once I cum, it lowers the heat. I wouldn't say I've had enough cum at that point, but it puts the drive for cum on pause and allows me to go to work or shop for groceries.

Once swallowed 11 loads in about an hour or so, wanted more but ran outta guys.  Most I was bred was 5x in a night.  I was a little sore but could've taken more but my top was spent.  Loved the sensation of trying to hold all the cum in during the night.  He napped for about 2 hours in my hole and that helped me hold his cum.

Guest ff-whole

Twice I got gangbanged in a sauna, once about 7 and another day about 10 or 11... I think...maybe some rotated around, I dunno how many shot their load inside but I felt good but not quite satisfied... I can always use more... Once I come, it slacks down but if I could continue with a new batch of tops and loads I would take them...

Right now one is never enough. I tend to get fucked most days and tend to take multiple loads from different guys several times a week. Why limit yourself to one when your cumhole is craving more?

I don't think I have an off button. Whether it's two or fifteen loads, I want more.

• Upvote 2

Depends on the position, and if the cock is curved.

Missionary position: if the cock is straight then i could take it all day. Had a few guys with curved cocks and it directly hits the prostate in this position...a guy with a bulbous head almost made me pass out he was fucking me so hard.

Doggy: can take cock to the point of exhaustion. I've gone whole nights (sometimes whole days) getting fucked by one guy, but there were breaks in between to rest, eat etc. I'd love to find out how long I could last with no breaks and just one cock after the other.

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

I don't think there is a max number I would take.  I haven't been in a very large group yet to prove that though.  I'd take however many want a go at me.  Question is, if I get pregnant, how would I know the Daddy? 😋  If my husband didn't knock me up, it would be Riverfk's babies in me.😍

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I don't think there is a max number I would take.  I haven't been in a very large group yet to prove that though.  I'd take however many want a go at me.  Question is, if I get pregnant, how would I know the Daddy? 😋  If my husband didn't knock me up, it would be Riverfk's babies in me.😍

Yes it would, or maybe your husband and I can be co-Daddies.🤠

• Like 1