2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

@sluttysublad - I am kinda embarrassed to admit it but I have been keeping an excel spreadsheet with all of my loads since the beginning of the year. Suppose I may sound like a geek, but it makes it easy to track. I organize by date, oral vs anal, where/how we met (bath house, adult book store, bbrt, etc) Although my numbers are not nearly as high as some on here (sigh), it has been pretty cool to see my results each month.

• Upvote 3

Guest faggot hole

@pozbtm4breeding sounds like management accounting to me!!  Although I guess I can see the attraction.... but when you view your end of month results do you not find it just makes you incredibly horny for more?

Sure it makes you horny for more. That is one of the reasons for keeping count.  The primary reason, however, is to remind myself that i am a slut.  i was born a slut.  i willlive my life as a cumdump slut.  Taking loads is the reason i was put on Earth. Keeping count is the way that i am doing what th Maker intended me to do and that i am fulfilling my purpose.

I too keep a "log" of who I have sex with. Usually short descriptions of the guy, the circumstances and what we did. Sometimes a pic from his profile if we met online. 

It's just for me; I don't share this "diary" with anyone. It's fun to go back and remember the good ones I'd forgotten -- and useful when I want to remember when I first met someone I want to play with again.

• Upvote 1

For anyone who is serious about  tracking their activity loadwise-  or if you  may think some of the guys posting here are full of (shti) --- I have a wall calendar -one of those  monthly  ones with inspirational pictures of the college I went to ( I am sure they keep hoping for a big  donation) Every day I am fortunate enough to have my mouth or hole used, before I  hit the bed  for the night, I post a tally to the square for that day. Since I am 110%  bottom, all numbers are loads (or fist or piss) taken. I  mark  the loads/activity  as A- O- F- P- and then  the number for each type over the last 24 hours. And sadly, I have too many  days ( usually  my work days) where  I make no marks at all. BUT- the calendar is  on the door to my laundry/pantry room off the kitchen, and I see it  multiple times a day, so I am always reminded  of  what I should be doing, rather than what I am doing at that moment. I also can see  my better days for getting some,  and can get a feel for the trends-so I plan my diet and days off accordingly. Sort of funny looking at this- the college sent me the free calendar hoping for  donations, and I am using it  to track cum donations-- who da thought it !! LOL  { And, as if this hasn't rambled on long enough- I ONLY  count fucks where the  person  has actually cum - which is  frustrating for me- for example-last Thursday I got fucked and loaded, then he worked another 30 minutes trying to load me again but wasn't able. So, all that work, just 1 load.Later  that night at the bar I was deep throating all night but  from the 4 or 5 men I worked  so hard on, only 1 was "done" for the night and fed me his cum- so 5  cock sucked extended periods, 1 load, only 1 load oral marked. Thursday afternoons  my fist coach comes around for 2 hours and works my ass into a sloppy open hole, flogs my balls and cock, and  often sounds my cock  during the sessions, and  packs my ass with various dildos- but for all that, it only registers as 1 fist.  I may take 5 piss loads from 1 guy in a  session, but it is 1 person, 1 mark. I  sort of hope that all the other guys  use a similar  reporting  standard- but no matter-- I KNOW where my load level is  month to month, and what I need to work harder at )

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 1st of the new month, so it was time to  look back over the last month and see  how committed I was to getting loads--  I was sort of saddened by the low numbers- I had much  higher hopes <g>

So, in October I WAS  able to take 18 loads in my ass, 7 down my throat, and 5 fistings. The last was a surprise- I really thought I had been  fisted more than that, and maybe I was and just failed to mark it  down on the calendar , but I did host family twice during the month, so I had some distractions

With October in the books, I am  now at a year to  date total of  164 loads taken  anal, 47 loads taken oral , 124 fists taken--still just 3 fist given, and no change on piss- stuck at 15

Faggot Hole- I  am eager to hear where you are at- you have an amazing count going.  

And speaking of loads- I would love to  start a boycott  against Halloween- there wasn't a single cock to be had all day  yesterday- I was ready, eager and really hoping to get  the counts up before the last  stroke of the clock at midnite-- and all I was able to score was a FF bud last night ( not complaining about him- he is good ffun) But really- all the boys men were so focused on being "fabulous" at the  street party or private parties; none had the time to fuck !! I suggest next year gay men  skip the whole Halloween costume crap and just organize rolling orgies and gang bangs- dress code naked and play required

• Upvote 1

Things were a bit slow in October only took 9 loads- and I tried but the bathhouses here in nyc are so pathetic not much action and wasn't a whole lot happening in the clubs either so just was a bit out of

whack.   YTD total in hole is now at 263.    I expect to slow down moreso as cold is coming but maybe a trip to FTL or Los Angeles should be in works.  I'm not so sure about going to MAL in January but that's where I usually do well but always come back with something home which is not fun :(

Guest faggot hole

For some reason, both September and October were slow months for me.  i started September with a bang (so to speak) and then slowed down considerably.  There were days when i got nothing up my cunt or down my throat, and i am ashamed to say that there was one five day totally dry stretch.  i was getting desparate; called old FBs like a pathetic fag, almost considered hitting an ABS.  Then my dad came to the rescue by arranging a stupendous fuck-fest weekend, straddling the October/November weekend -- just Him and 10 of His closest buddies -- and me, the only cum dump -- in a cabin in the woods.  i took a stupendous number of loads (see my post "Fishing Trip with my Dad" in the Sex Stories section of Breedingzone), only some of which count in this month's tally. 

So, long story short, my September/October "intake" (remember, this is two months.  i don't want anyone to think i am a total whore) was 82 taken anally and 31 orally for a YTD total of 612 anal loads taken and 456 loads swallowed.  i had set a goal for myself of 1000 loads for 2014, and i am proud to say that i met that target with two months to spare.

• 3 weeks later...

I broke 500! I'm up to 502 loads (all in my ass) after taking 18 loads at Cumunion LA last night night. I'm definitely set to take more loads than in 2013 (511), though definitely not gonna make my goal of 100 loads this year. Oh well...there's always next year.

• Upvote 2

Guest cumdump4fun

Since April 20, 2014 (the date I started to take count), I have received the following:

126 raw cocks
32 oral loads
51 anal loads

I hope you’ll follow me and find my sexcapades hot and wank worthy at rawbottom4use.tumblr.com