An Audition for the Bare Fuck Club

• 2 weeks later...

Here's Part II of at least III...

My boy and I sat sipping our cocktails as if nothing was out of the ordinary. In truth, we were about to be 'auditioned' for participation in the Bare Fuck Club. Two strangers were coming over to see if we had what it takes to become members. In the days leading up to this, my boy sprung wood every time I brought it up. I had fucked him hard as he begged for my load, telling me how much I was going to love watch other guys breed him. So, there we sat, eager and waiting. I suspected one or both of these guys might try to fuck my boy, or me, or both of us.

Right on time, the doorbell rang, and my boy jumped up to answer. He threw open the door and his jaw dropped as he stared at the strangers on our porch. The older of the two men extended his hand and introduced himself. “I'm Brent, and this is Sam. We're here to speak to you about membership in our club.” My boy nodded silently and invited them in. Brent was about 6'-2”, probably early 50s, with salt-and-pepper greying temples, dark brown hair and eyes, and a powerful frame barely contained in a well-tailored three-piece suit. Sam was mid-20s, and very butch, with buzzed dirty blond hair and a closely-trimmed beard. He was wearing tight jeans tucked into shiny black boots with a nice collared shirt and a blazer. We sat them down on the sofa and offered them a drink. While my boy excused himself to mix two Manhattans, Brent started telling me about the Club.

“A bunch of guys have been getting together regularly for over ten years now. We've been inducting new members as guys move on or get too sick to play. There might be ten guys at a meeting, or there might be twenty, depending on the season and their schedules.” My boy reappeared with the drinks. Brent went on. “The rules are simple. There are no tops or bottoms. Of course some guys mostly top, and some guys mostly bottom, but there's no getting away from taking a load every so often.”

Sam took over the narrative, “Like me, for instance. I love fucking a cummy hole as much as the next guy, but how could I ever turn down Brent's load?” He chuckled. Their banter sort of reminded me of smooth-talking car salesmen, only really sexy and really dirty car salesmen.

Brent opened his briefcase and took out two clipboards, handing one to Sam. Brent smiled at my boy and said, “I hear you've been taking Joe's loads?”

My boy nervously cleared his throat. “Yes. That's right.”

“You'll remember his tattoo. Some guys in our Club have their status plainly visible, but most do not.”

“Um hmmm.”

“And how long have you been taking raw loads?” My boy blushed and hesitated. Sam smiled and leaned forward, putting his hand on my boy's knee. “Look. If you guys want to join, you've got to be totally honest and upfront with each other... and with us...”

My boy coughed a little and looked over at me. “Well, we've been together seven years. About three or four years ago, I hooked up with a friend while my boyfriend was out of town. I didn't tell him, and the secrecy made it hotter. I've probably fooled around with another guy every three months or so since then.”

Brent made a notation on his clipboad, asking, “And did they all fuck you raw?”

“Well, no, not at first. Okay, maybe every so often, I'd get caught up in the moment and let someone breed me.”

Brent interrupted, “And how did that happen?”

“Well, once, I let a guy take the condom off because he couldn't stay hard with it on.”

Sam smiled, “Once?”

“Well, more than once.”

“And how did taking their loads behind your boyfriend's back make you feel?”

“SO dirty... and so sexy.”

“So you've taken, how many loads would you say in the past five years?” Brent asked.

“Dozens. And I always felt guilty about it, but I was so hungry for cum I just couldn't stop.”

Brent turned to me, asking, “And how did you find out that your boyfriend was cheating on you?”

Now it was my turn to clear my throat. “I came home once early from a business trip, and saw my boy kissing a hot stranger on our porch as I drove up. I circled the block wondering what to make of what I had just seen. When I parked in the driveway, the guy's car was gone, and my boy was in the shower. I found opened condom wrappers in the bedroom trashcan. It sort of turned me on, so I got in the shower and fucked him.”

“Bare?” Brent asked. “Yeah. We've always fucked bare.”

“And you assumed you were the only guy fucking him bare?”

“Well, yes...,” I started.

Sam smiled saying, “Listen, anyone who will take one guy's raw load will take anyone's raw load.”

He went on, “And you've cheated on your boyfriend too, am I right?”

“Yeah, but only with condoms.”

“Always?”

“Well, almost always.”

“Aha! Now we're getting somewhere!” Sam started making notes on his clipboard. “And how did that happen?”

“Well, I travel a lot for work, and I was out of town for a month on a big project. One night in the hotel bar, this really cute frat boy somehow convinced me to buy him a drink. One drink turned into several as he told me about his girlfriend, and their problems. After the fourth or so beer, he somehow invited himself back to my room, and somehow, he wound up bouncing up and down on my dick. It all happened so fast.”

“And did you breed him?”

“I did breed him.” Sam made a note of that.

Brent cross-examined me, “And how did you feel watching your boyfriend take Joe's cum?”

“Fucking hot!” I smiled, adding "It was so sexy seeing him give over to his inner cumlust!”

“Did it bother you that he hadn't told you about taking stranger's cum sooner?”

“Well, maybe, but now it's out in the open.”

“And are you prepared to see him take more cum?”

I hesitated... “I think so...”

“You've got to be sure,” Brent said, “for instance, would you be okay watching him take my load?”

“And/or mine,” Sam interjected.

“I would be okay with that,” I answered.

Sam smiled at me and my boy, “Tonight?”

“Any night,” I honestly responded.

Brent wrote something down. “And would it bother you to know that one of us might be POZ?”

“No,” I answered, remembering what Joe had said. “If my boy takes raw cock, he's going to get some POZ cum in his hole sooner or later.”

Brent nodded and wrote that down. Sam asked my boy, “And would you be okay knowing your boyfriend might also take POZ cock?”

My boyfriend nodded saying, “Yes. I've always fantasized about watching him bottom!” I had fantasized about that too, but I thought it so strange that we were having this conversation for the first time in front of two strangers, at least one of whom was likely to be POZ, and was also likely to fuck my boy bare that very night.

It was Brent's turn to question me. “And would you also be okay taking POZ loads?”

“Well, it's bound to happen sooner or later if we join the Club, so yeah. I think I could take a POZ load.” My boy seemed to let out a gasp of relief.

Brent turned back to my boy saying, “And am I correct in assuming that you would also be alright with that?”

“Oh fuck yes!” he said without hesitation.

Sam noted my boy's response and adjusted the growing bulge in his jeans as he asked me, “So I know you've come to grips with your boy taking raw loads with you out of the picture, and Joe tells me you loved watching him take his load. How do you think you would feel getting fucked with your boy watching?”

I thought for a moment before replying, “It would make me so hot.” Sam continued, “And what if you were both getting fucked at the same time?”

“That would be great.”

“What if he was getting fucked alone while you were unaware. Would that upset you?”

“Not if I knew about it afterwards.” Brent asked my boy the same question.

My boy grabbed my hand and responded right away, “I would love to know he was getting fucked and filled with cum, even if I wasn't there to see it.” He took my hand and thrust it into his crotch. Brent made note of that and spread his knees so that my boy and I could both see an impressive hard-on snaking down his left leg.

Brent looked directly at my boy as he reached for his cock, stroking it through his trousers. “I think that wraps it up for the joint portion of tonight's audition.” He then looked at me, “I'd like to have a few minutes alone with your boy for the next line of questioning.” I agreed and my boy led Brent up the stairs to our bedroom...

To be continued...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 6

Glad you guys are enjoying this storyline...

Part III

My boy followed Brent up the stairs to our bedroom as Sam got up and sat down beside me. “I imagine they'll need about fifteen minutes for the next part of the audition, so we've got some time to get to know each other,” he said, as his leg brushed against mine and he slapped my inner thigh with his hand. “Mind if I ask some questions about your sexual skills and experience?”

“Sure,” I answered.

“Ever been in an orgy?”

“No, not yet.”

He made a mark on his pad. “Ever felched a hole before sharing your boy's ass with Joe?”

“Not on purpose. But I'm sure I ate my boy's hole once or twice when there was already cum in there.”

He made another note. “Ever suck a cock that might be POZ?”

“Not yet,” I answered, waiting for him to take note of my response.

“Want to try?”

Sam leered at me as he put down the clipboard, spread his legs, and forcefully guided my hand to his crotch. He thrust my hand to his belt, and helped me unbutton his jeans, releasing a thick uncut cock. “Get to it, slut.” I crouched between Sam's muscular thighs and he forced my head down into his crotch. “Make my dick nice and wet. It's gonna fuck at least one hole tonight!”

I slobbered all over Sam's cock, and fished out my own hard-on. My mind reeled with sex as I breathed in the scent of Sam's crotch and swallowed his dick. I knew at the very same moment, there was a good chance that my boy was blowing Brent.

I sucked Sam off for a few minutes. I have always loved giving head, and I wanted to make a good impression. Sam was running his fingers through my hair and even pulling it as he led my head up and down, completely controlling the pace. After a bit, he held my head with one hand on my throat and kept my head still. He POUNDED my throat until I was gagging. “You're doing well man. Just let me use your throat. You want to be used, don't you?”

Sam yanked my shirt over my head and leaned forward so he could stick a spit-moistened finger in my ass. I tensed as his first knuckle jammed into me. I started moaning so much that I must have been giving a really shitty blowjob. Sam spun me around so my face was on the floor and my ass was up. He dove between my cheeks and roughly licked my ass with his fingers and his tongue. I tried turning my head to see if he was getting ready to fuck me, but he used his free hand to hold my head to the floor as he stuck three fingers of his other hand painfully inside me.

Sam released my head as he got to his knees behind me and teased my ass with his raw cock. He slid up and down my crack. I squirmed around until his head was right at my hole. “You trying to get me to fuck you?”

“Uh huh” I grunted.

“Take your time. I'll take your ass when I'm good and ready.”

“Fuck yeah,” I moaned, adding “it's your's to take!”

I couldn't believe I was giving into being a bottom pig for a total stranger who was very likely POZ. My knees were weak and I could feel myself shivering a bit knowing very soon I would be full of raw dick.

Sam slapped his tool against my hole a few times and I could feel his precum dripping into me. He jabbed the head in just until my ass closed around his mushroom. I started to push back on his cock, and he pulled out. “Dude, I know you think this is about you, but it's not. Be patient.” Just then, I heard a chuckle from the staircase. I looked up to see Brent coming down the stairs alone. He was dressed but had removed his tie, and unbuttoned and untucked his shirt. Brent stood me up and chastised Sam, “Go easy on him. He's new to all this.” Sam immediately grabbed his clipboard and made a note. “Now go upstairs,” he told Sam, explaining “the boy is ready for you.”

At that point, I didn't know how far Bent had gone with my boy's part of the interview, but I figured they hadn't fucked since he was still dressed. Sam shucked off his jeans in a pile at the base of the stairs, and eagerly bounded up towards the bedroom. I knew he would be rough-fucking my boy raw within minutes.

Brent wrapped his arms around me and gave me a bear hug. “Your boy did very well. I'm sure you'd be proud of how well his portion of the audition went. You're a lucky man.” I beamed with pride knowing that he approved of my boyfriend.

“Did you fuck him?” I asked.

“Maybe, maybe not yet. But I'm down here with you now. Let's talk about you.” Brent's tone was completely different than Sam's: he was more experienced and more even-tempered, just as sexy but in total contrast.

Brent leaned forward and kissed me. He was making love to my mouth as his hands explored my chest, tweaking my nipples and working lower until they found my rock-hard cock. He sat me down on the sofa and went down on me, gingerly lapping at my balls and going lower as he slowly raised my legs until my hole was exposed to him. He gently licked my ass and made wider and wider circles as I relaxed. He worked in a finger or two without me feeling any pain at all. I felt myself melting into his hand.

Brent stood up and began taking off his clothes. “You know what Sam is doing to your boy right now, don't you?”

“I bet he's pounding him hard.”

“Probably. Are you sure you're ok with that?”

“Yes. I'll be more ok with it if you fuck me right now.” Brent smiled down at me as he opened his trousers and revealed a beautifully long thin shiny wet dick. When I saw it, I wondered if he had already fucked my boy.

He spit on his hand and lubed his cock. He gently leaned into me and without feeling any pain, I took his entire length, balls deep. He eased in and out of me until my ass was spasming with pleasure. Brent kissed me, filling my mouth with his tongue as I melted completely into him. His pace increased, but he was tender as he fucked me. It was more like making love than I had ever experienced with my boyfriend, completely different than the brute animal energy I had received from Sam.

“Do you want me to cum in you” he asked.

“Yes. I want to feel your cum in my ass. I want to join your Club and let all of the guys fuck me!”

His pace quickened. “Even the POZ ones?”

“YES! Especially the POZ ones!”

“And your boy? Do you want him to take our loads too?”

“YES! Give us both your seed!” His pace slowed until he stopped, holding his pulsing dick deep in me.

“You want us to give you both our POZ seed?”

“YES! Give us your POZ seed!”

He pumped slowly as he kissed me and then withdrew his cock.

“I already have.”

I knew in that moment that he was POZ. And I knew that he had cum inside me.

My head swam as I realized what I had allowed to and even encouraged happen.

“Want to go upstairs with me and see how Sam is getting along with your boy?”

To be continued...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 10