Kinky Dares + Pix

mattywoo

Okay next time I do some messing around I will insert a dirty tool and then insert a remote or a few at once and a few different types of cell phones. Any other dares? I want some extreme ones hehe. I dare who ever to jack off with tooth paste as lube or a forum of hot sauce. Edge 5 times before you cum.

• 1 year later...

Was helping a friend install wifi and music and a bunch of electronic stuff in a house. He does it for a living and i sometimes help. Got a couple of more days work with him, but did this. Have my eye on their kitchen paper towel holder!

plunger1

Not so much a dare, but yesterday an old FB of mine got an Apple Watch (and I have one too), so he decided to send his 'heart beat' across. Except when he did, he wrapped his watch around his cock and got it that way - thought it were hot and hilarious!

• 5 years later...
On 3/7/2014 at 6:09 AM, NLbear said:

No household object here, but this is available for a good fuck....Although the cucumber in my fridge is tempting....

Done that! I like cucumbers in salads, and then one day got to thinking... yeah, this is one of the few times something good came out of my thinking.

I used a vegetable peeler to get the skin off the cucumber, and added just a little lube and worked the wet vegetable into my ass. Damn, it stretched and damn I loved it! Used it like a dildo for a while, and pretty much destroyed the cucumber (they don't hold up as long as you would like). If there are any chefs out there that have any suggestions for some hot "food prep", let me know!