Bottoms: Ever felt embarrassed if a top notices you have a fresh a load in you?

TigerMilner

I was squeamish about that question, as well as being asked about other experiences. As in, you a face down with a top buried to the hilt inside you and then he says , "how many dicks you had today," or "you ever go to bookstores?" Seems silly now, but in the moment it always seemed to be a little "crap, what's the answer that lets him keep fucking me?"

But after the ex who decided to bring up that he knew I was cheating on him, during sex, I havent had a problem with it. For as pissed off as he was, and as violent as the sex became, he was harder and more turned on with each detail of what he suspected that I confirmed. Or so I thought.

I finally pieced together that it was less "suspected" and more "gleamed" from my email account.

So by the time he asked about Eddie, and whether his cock was bigger than his, and then whether I liked it more (yes and oh god yes) he was shooting his load. Whether he had fucked me after I had taken other loads, had already been answered, of which Eddie was one of them. And I guess he had figured that out by the timing of the email exchanhes between Eddie and I and our own messages back and forth.

Afterwards he turned into a sobbing mass of "you dont love me, blah blah blah." Whatever dude, you seemed to enjoy it, despite all your protests against it. We still talk occassionally, but I dont know if he has ever admitted to himself that there may be a reason (he enjoys it) that everyone he dates is a slut.

But, I digress. Since then I have never thought twice about admitting that I've been fucked and loaded, or how many times, or how recently, or yo admitting any other details.

• Upvote 1

Have never had the chance to have someone fuck me right after someone else came in me, but speaking for myself, when I top, finding a wet ass is a major turn on. I have fucked guys in darkrooms, right after someone else have fucked them. 

I met up with a gay couple I know on Friday. I walked into their apartment in the morning and they fucked me raw all day. When I left it was late afternoon and I was due to stay at a daddy I have been seeing. He wants to date and marry me but has told me he'd like me to be faithful. I'm not sure I have those feelings so I've been staying over to see how it goes. Unfortunately my craving for cock usually takes over. As I made my way to his house I had five loads in my ass, three from one of the couple and two from the other. It felt like I was gaped from a rough dp and when I walked into daddies I went straight to work on stripping him and sucking his cock. My aim had been to make him cum in my mouth first but daddy wanted to fuck me. As soon as he was behind me he knew I'd been well bred and while I should've been embarrassed or apologetic all I could do was smile and tell him what a slut I was. I still got bred but he was a little rougher than usual and spanked my ass really hard. I can't find it in myself to be embarrassed as the guys who breed me know what kind of guy I am, total bareback cumslut. If you want to breed me don't be surprised if I'm already carrying a load.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

But after the ex who decided to bring up that he knew I was cheating on him, during sex, I havent had a problem with it. For as pissed off as he was, and as violent as the sex became, he was harder and more turned on with each detail of what he suspected that I confirmed. Or so I thought.

Afterwards he turned into a sobbing mass of "you dont love me, blah blah blah." Whatever dude, you seemed to enjoy it, despite all your protests against it. We still talk occassionally, but I dont know if he has ever admitted to himself that there may be a reason (he enjoys it) that everyone he dates is a slut.

Stupid ex-boyfriend! Why deny you something that you enjoy, that challenges him to become a better top, and that triggers something in him to make sex between the two of you rougher, harder, and more stimulating?

And why reduce love to fucking? I've never understood guys who try to make up some connection between how I feel about them and where else I put my dick.

• Upvote 1

Fucking a wet hole gets me to cum quicker, feeling a guy or even better more than one guys load around my cock while I fuck a guy is a massive turn on, I went to a bath house where a guy had taken several loads and wanted mine, I was there fetching his hot ass tasting his ass and what he told me was 7 different loads I then fucked my load in him.

Was amazing to feel and the hornets sex ever!! :-)

• 4 months later...
Guest faggot hole

last weekend, i went to a party.  Turns out i was the sole dumpster at a cum dump party.  There were maybe 8 or 9 guys there when i arrived and over the course of the next couple of hours, maybe another half dozen arrived.  The guys came and went, but they all fucked me -- at least once.  So not only was my hole well filled, but at times it was overflowing, cum dripping out of my ass cunt and down my legs.  That didn't seem to turn anyone off, and i noticed that the more my cunt became lubed, the faster these guys unloaded AND (a big point here) the bigger their loads were. 

i am pleased to say that the event was an "audition" for a Super Bowl party next weekend and that i've been invited back.  I think there will be more guys at the party, but that i will not be the only bottom.

The point, i guess, is that the mere existence of cum dumps or orgies underscores that a real top is not turned off by a prelubed hole.

I once did. Was in a club and came back out of the darkroom and back onto the dance floor. Started flirting with this really really cute guy. Went to the bar, had a drink and talked and all that disgustingly romantic shit. Ended up going home with him and he was really disappointed and turned off when he realized that I was a slut..

Most awkward moment ever, but hey, it wouldn't have lasted anyways.... You are what you are

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...