Poll for Bottoms: Do you prefer regular sex or rough sex?

Salacious1

Which do you prefer when you're bottoming?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer when you're bottoming?

I find I am gravitating more and more to rougher sex encounters. I pretty much tell my partners that they own my ass, and can be as rough with it as they like. It adds a real kick if I am treated like a slut. I am curious if this is more my kink, or if other bottoms enjoy the same.

• Downvote 1

As a submissive bottom I prefer Dom, assertive, demanding Tops who treat my holes like they own them. Spanking, slaps, spitting, piss, hand on throat, and hand over nose and mouth all add spice to the scene, but are not mandatory. I respect a Top's right to call the shots. With me a Top gets to decide the depth, speed and duration of the fuck. I'll even dress as He requires if given sufficient notice.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole
I like rough at times. A good top who knows how to use me is really hot.

Agree wholeheartedly...

I like to feel used... that is why I like gay sauna gangbangs I guess...

I love rough sex. love an aggressive top who is going to gag me with his cock till I choke. Love being fucked hard and deep and just pounded, but best of all is when I get whored out to total strangers and get fucked and breed by them. HOT!

• Upvote 1