Preference; Black or white dick?

Guest SBBOY

If you had to choose between white or black cock what would it be?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose between white or black cock what would it be?

• White dick
    • Black cock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

To my knowledge, I have now been fucked by every major race of Man except an Australian Aborigine, and possibly a Polynesian. I cannot, however, speak with certainty about the last two; so many times, I don't ever see the color of the cock that's fucking me. I'm like a blind man fucking - I've learned to gain so much information about the man simply by what my ass can tell me. It's length, its girth, its weight, its heft, the size of the cockhead, whether it's pointed or heavier on the front end, how rigid it is, whether it's straight or curved, its temperature, whether the corona flares when it passes in and out of my ring, whether I can feel the pulses when it breeds its load into me. I learn about the man by the feel of his hands on my ass and hips, my waist and back, around my neck or pulling my head back by my hair. By the speed and angle of his thrusts. By the way he mounts me. By the shortness of his breath, and the sounds he makes, even if he doesn't speak a word.

Race is a meaningless metric. The color of his organ matters not at all. It is Top-colored. Its is Need-colored and Lust-colored and Sex-colored. It is Man-colored.

What a ridiculous question.

• Like 1

Color is unimportant, who the cock is attached to is what makes the cock important.  I have been blessed to have had both a black lover and a white lover and both were incredible.   The black lover was killed in an automobile accident and was my first lover and my white lover is my second and current lover.  Love was what made each of them special not color.  They both were and are well hung  my black lover was 11.5 inches and thick and my white love is 11 and beer can thick.  I consider myself extremely lucky to have found both of them.   Savor every moment of time with anyone you have in your life, whether it is a one night hook-up or a long term relationship.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...