Picky about who fucks you?  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Picky about who fucks you?

• Yes - I only go for my ideal type(s)
    • Yes - But occasionally I'll compromise
    • No - Any cock will do
    • No - My ideal type is disgusting / nasty looking tops
    • No - But usually being drunk / high helps
    • No - Because I'm forced by my Master / Boss / Sir / Daddy to take any dick he wants me too
    • No - It's my purpose to serve any top no matter what they look like
    • No - Other reason (state below)
    • N/A - Get fucked through glory hole so don't know what they look like
    • N/A - I usually get fucked anon / blindfolded so have no idea what they look like

I would not say Im a bottom - but when I do I only want a charged load - drives me nuts when someone is fucking you - they say you want it - you say yes and they say Im clean - I pull away....really.

• Like 1

pozbrad - you're the best type of cumdump boy - nothing matters other than keeping your cunt filled with cock and sperm. Not only does it allow you to get bred whenever you want to, I'm sure it's opened up many doors that pay off big time - meeting guys that you really are attracted to who like sperm lubed boy cunt, guys who arrange group breeding parties for you, having a long list of guys who will come over for pump and dump sessions when you're aching to take loads all day or all night. When you go to gloryholes, you're going to leave with your cunt dripping sperm and others will leave frustrated. At a sex club, the line forming at a sling will be at the sling you're in. You go to sleep at night with loads in you and wake up in the morning with them leaking out of you. You were born to be bred and service cock and you're man enough to give up your boy cunt to live out your pre-determined destiny - that's a freedom that few get to experience.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

It really depends on the head space I'm in. There's a difference between wanting to connect with someone sexually and other times when you just want the shit fucked out of you. Connection is complicated and it depends on a lot of factors.... when that's what i'm hunting for, I'm picky.

When I want to feel like the football team has had their way with me, my standards are different. Some of the most fun I've had in baths is when I'm in that mode and willing to play with all comers. My only preference is for assertiveness. As a bottom, I'm not going to ride you. If you don't know to come for what I'm offering up... I'm not going to chase. I make it pretty clear when I'm accessible.

• Like 1

If im getting fucked, or sucking, "any cock will do", but im quite fussy when it comes to tactile play and especially kissing.

if im on for a meet, and they dont live up to expectations when they open the door, all they have to do is drop there pants and say suck, and moments later my hole is theres for the taking ;0)

I usually top, but if someone wants to top fine, not interested in size looks age or anything else as long as it's bare.

*that* is the line I won't cross. I've honestly walked away from some great dicks because they wanted to bag up.