• Administrators

This was originally posted on my old buds blog by 'slutldn' (millmatt@hotmail.com)

I am a raw sex addict. My favourite pastime is saunas where you can have lots of sex in no time. One of my favourite saunas is under a rail arch by waterloo station – you know the one….

I love it when horny guys just push me down and ram a raw hard cock up my hole without uttering a word, fuck me, shoot their load and then just go – no complications. I never empty the load out of my hole, but will clean the outside so that I look fresh and innocent for the next guy.

I never refuse a gang-bang. Getting fisted in public is the hottest thing for me, but most tops seem to prefer doing it private. Sometimes on a lucky visit, after collecting several loads and my hole totally loosened up I would walk around the sauna with cum dripping out of my hole which is so exhilarating.

On one of these occasions, after collecting several loads up my hole, I hooked up with a cute Hispanic. He asked me to into a private room and he lied down on his stomach. I used some of the spunk in my hole to lube my cock and his tight hole. It was the best lube ever; natural and full of life. The thought of us being greased up with all the wild spunk I had collected mixed with my arse juice was incredible. He had no choice whose spunk was greasing his hole. I shot my load in him in no time and left.