The cumdump network

So far, I've had several texts from tops wanting to use me, but ALWAYS late at night when it's just not possible (my profile lists my availability as weekday afternoons, weekend afternoons & evenings). Has anyone else had any action from the network yet? So far, it appears I'm the only one in the S.F. bay/ East bay area, which I find surprising, but then it usually isn't too difficult to find a bottom in S.F.

The Text could be real... but sometime guys just see a number some where and call it to see who answers.

If this is the ONLY place you have yourself listed, then less likely you will have contact. You can use this board to show guys your likes and interests, but you still have to meet the locals at a bar/sex club or personal home.

It should work that guys in your area just call when they are horny and need to blow a load. The bottom CUM DUMP should make his hole available as often as possible --- allowing Men to pleasure themselves with his body.

It is also another good reason why 2-3 Cumdumps together could SERVE the community at various times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...