Snowballing

expdbijock35

What do you think about Snowballing?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Snowballing?

• I love it and do it most of the time.
    • I've done it but it's so so for me.....nothing special!
    • Hate it and I have better use for cum.
    • Never done it! Or don't know what snowballing is!

Snowballing is great! I love the taste of cum and exchanging a nice load is hot especially if a guy has just sucked that load out of my ass.

I totally agree....I had a 3some.....the first guy dumped his load in me...the second sucked out of my hole and they snowballed it with each other and then the top gave me the snowball...it was fantastic...

CallMeSir: love for you to eat your load out of my hole and snowball it with me! love to trade mouth fulls of piss back and forth with you too HOT fucker! WOOF

I love having my ass eaten, especially between fucks ... having a mouth on my ass, keeping it wet and ready while I wait for the next load .. only thing is I don't want to give-up the load or loads I have in my ass ... 1st time I snowballed was from loads out of my ass and another bottom's hole .. was damn hot getting to taste all that mixed cum and lube and juice ... faces smeared and coated with the mixture ... I swallowed most of what I could take from the other guys.

Still love snowballing ... but still want to keep my rewards where they belong .. deep in my ass, soaking in.

• Upvote 2

I have a hot buddy who is out of work and getting plowed as often as possible while he's free -- about once a week he comes by so I can put him in my rim chair and felch his sloppy hole while he fingers my arse -- then we share a deep kiss before he leaves -- totally hot!